It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could check out any time I'd like..but

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I could never leave.

I'm Rick and I'm glad to be here. From what I've read, there is alot to be learned at this forum.

My fields of expertise are Military, and Business Management. I was there in Somalia and the Balkans. I held a weapon every day in these places. I have travelled and gotten to know folks worldwide, and it was the things I saw that sparked my curiosity to learn the reasons for such events.

I'm not particularly conspiracy minded, I consider many flukes of reality to be based in some fact and detail. Some conspiracies are mysterious, while others are simply the creation of like minded individuals with unusually similar goals who know nothing of each other.

I'm a father, a husband and a businessman (I've retired from the military) with two daughters and a great wife, which keeps me from following some things too far. I don't consider this to be a bad thing. Some questions are best left unanswered, or at least the cost-benefit analysis says so.

I'm happy to be aboard. Now to learning.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello Matsua,

Nice to have you here. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And a Fan of the Eagles too..!

Welcome..New servers and everything..Good timing..

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You picked the right forum. Trust me, this forum won't dissapoint if your intrested in conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Matsua!

If you click the link in my signature that takes you to the school of the ways of ATS and then your good to go!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Welcome Rick. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi there and Welcome to ATS.

Dallas

top topics

join