It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORB (foo fighter) on google maps?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
just a quick point on the use of english on this topic. Assuming the object is a physical anomoly taken in the photo (and its not touching the ground) then it is 100% definitely a UFO (an unidentified flying object). What we want to determine is what it is alien craft or otherwise.

Plus if you ask me, its something very small and close to the camera, which would cause it to be evenly blured like that (in other words out of focus). its not moving (not quickly anyway) because the object isnt significantly blured suggesting any movement. Unless you think it might be moving direcly away from the camera!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by superduperman
Plus if you ask me, its something very small and close to the camera, which would cause it to be evenly blured like that (in other words out of focus). its not moving (not quickly anyway) because the object isnt significantly blured suggesting any movement. Unless you think it might be moving direcly away from the camera!

Not necessarily. A very large object far away from the lens that is dissipating enormous amounts of heat or other type of energy would have the same visually distorting effects as something cold but very close to the lens. Coronal effect maybe? Like the heat rising off of a desert highway or airport runway.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Is the picture offered by Google a digital picture or standard film?
Forgive me if this question has been answered already. The type of camera used might lead to some insight on the anomaly.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Defragger
Not necessarily. A very large object far away from the lens that is dissipating enormous amounts of heat or other type of energy would have the same visually distorting effects as something cold but very close to the lens. Coronal effect maybe? Like the heat rising off of a desert highway or airport runway.

Maybe cold, but if it were heat then everything surrounding the object would look warped because hot air would cause the light to bend.

btw nice avatar bl0t! love that movie and that is my favorite bit! i did some fan work of that very image checkitout at my home page if u want. (sorry for the off topic comment)

[edit on 18-8-2005 by superduperman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join