It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Through Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I was sitting in my house reading fingerprints of the gods when i heared a plane go over head. What was weird was my eardrum started vibrating really badly. This has never happened before and i thought it was a huge coincidence that it never happened before but when a plan flew over it did. I was unable to see what sort of plane it was but i will hopefully bring back some links to websites. I am not usually interested in this sort of stuff but when it happened this was the first thing which I thought of. Could it be some sort of effect from government testing? I really dont know but it creaped me out as i thought my ear was about to explode. It felt like when you turn a speaker up really loud and it vibrates loads.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have done a simple search and it says how it can happen on aeroplans but no info when heard from ground. Hopefully some of the more scientifically minded on here will know an answer

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If planes were to fly overheard every one in a certain area would be affected. This could affect large numbers of people and maybe what happened to me was a slight side effect?

join