It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Ghosts Made Of

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
all the ghost's i have seen have been shadows of their former being

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ghosts, Spirits or as i like to call them ZPE beings, if my theory is correct.
I grew up in a haunted house, shadows crossing the stairs; waking early one morning and seeing a lady dressed in a victorian maid outfit looking at me. She was as solid as any physical normal human; I was sent to do the dishes as a child into the kitchen and the cellar door would open and I would have to fight my way back into the living room where my family were because I was being pulled towards the cellar door.....my parents told me I was dreaming that I had and it didn't really happen. They didn't believe me. I was 7 at the time so who would have.
So now in my 40's I have spent alot of my life studying and learning Parapsychology and Physics....What do they have in common ??
ZPE ....Zero Point Energy and Theta waves. Something I've been theorizing about to explain in the simplest terms possible; No Religion and No mysticism...
A dog can bark at what seems to be nothing (a dogs brain is constantly in theta and can even sense the arrival of their owner).
A medium may also have a simular working brain, a constant theta or an even more readily available conscious theta switch, a genetic trait from an ancient gene pool.
ZPE(Zero Point Energy) The power of the Ether is everywhere in everything, a possible plain of existence yet a faster and more ellusive plain.
We are a biological brain wave factory, when we die are our brain waves accelerated into the ether and survive as beings of energy? Dogs and mediums see these "SPIRITS" due to their Theta brainwave activity. Maybe there is a link there, I don't know, its a theory. I have no H.A.R.P facility to help generate artificial theta waves or even in any situation to try and back up my theory, so theory it will stay.
Just imagine, Theta Phone to your dead relatives?

Recent scientific discoveries solreka.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Look, Ghosts are made of stuff you don't understand, can't see, here or smell. Maybe they are made of phanasy? Maybe they are made of fear. maybe they don't exists, or they don't exist as we think. or all the above is wrong -

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Not quite true ... some ghosts can be seen ... smelt ... and poltergeist literally means 'noisy ghost' so they can definately be heard.

However, if you personally have never had firsthand experience of such things then you are correct to be sceptical of their existence.

But you cannot dismiss their existence because you have not had firsthand experience ... that would be naive.

Woody

[edit on 23-12-2009 by woodwytch]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join