It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
NH
thanks much for keeping all of us updated. this is fascinating and i'm just glad you are being tenative,thoughtful and adamant about getting this thing analyzed................it is by far the most interesting TRUE stuff i've read in a while.

thanks again!!!

angie

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help
Okay, I tried the magnet thing and there was 0 attraction. I can even make a small movie of it to show you. Don't know how I would show that online, but if anyone has any suggestions let me know and I can do it.

Not nessesary, unless you want to document it for yourself. If you want you can host videos on Putfile.com.

So that rules out any iron being in it.

And yes, she has told me that she has had spells of extracting these.

I am sure she is keeping an eye out for more. If she finds more, I don't know if that would be a good thing or not.

okay i filed it a little bit on a corner and it seems to be this gold color all the way through.

Can you take a close up picture of the edge of the chip?

What would be the chances of getting pictures with a microscope?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Hello,

I've been following your interesting thread. Will be fascinating to see how it pans out. Meanwhile, I've done a few searches for terresterial and not terresterial metal implants and came across these links. Don't know if you've looked at them before but may be worth reading.

This one in particular is interesting as it discusses finding transplants in the bodies of several people.

Note the quote from the website provided below:

'When foreign objects have been in the human body for a long time, they do get covered with a dense fibrous coating, but usually such material can be scraped off with a blade. In this case, however, the membrane was nearly impossible to remove. A similar coating was found on all three objects.'

Is the metal that you have shown covered with any coating? If not, does it mean that it might be fairly recent and so may also explain why so many different (7 did you say?) pieces pulled out of your g/f and her sister since they were young girls? Perhaps as soon as they go out new ones go back in. This is all speculation of course as the questions you probably want to know are why and how. Still important to think about if a larger piece has been flaking off resulting in various little pieces coming up throughout her life.

Excuse me if I'm wrong but the metal in your photo doesn't look covered by any substance - looks rather shiny.

www.ufoarea.com... - possible alien implant
www.hackcanada.com... - non-alien possible CIA implant

I just read this post. No, there wasn't any membrane surrounding this thing when it came out or the others either. But reading these articles makes me really excited because once Gevaerd gets a hold of this thing I'm seeing all the interesting testing he'll probably perform on it. God, I really hope I am informed of everything.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Quiet Soul said, "

Anyhow, its way past my bedtime.. and we still don't know why, or how, this was found in your friend.. but I think I'm about spent for the night, so good luck on your searches ;0p "

I wanted to make a point that at this juncture, I think we've widdled it down as far as it can go without actual lab testing. The issues now that we can't resolve online are:

What it actually is/what is it composed of?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Okay, I tried the magnet thing and there was 0 attraction. I can even make a small movie of it to show you. Don't know how I would show that online, but if anyone has any suggestions let me know and I can do it.

Not nessesary, unless you want to document it for yourself. If you want you can host videos on Putfile.com.

I am sure she is keeping an eye out for more. If she finds more, I don't know if that would be a good thing or not.

okay i filed it a little bit on a corner and it seems to be this gold color all the way through.

Yes, I can definitely try to take a good pic of the edges for you and especially the side (I barely) filed.

Hm about the microscope. I don't know how I would personally get that done. She, as usual, is at work right now. And I don't have a car here and don't know the area too well. I've lived in Brazil for about 7 months and as she's not here to help me I wouldn't know how to find a place to do this. Trust me if I did know where to do it I would have already posted the pics.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Need Help]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hm about the microscope. I don't know how I would personally get that done.

I thought maybe you might know someone that works in a medical lab that might have access to this type of equipment. But I would consider doing it, before sending it anywhere, because like before you may not see it again. If you can, take as many pictures as you can. I think another close up of the crack on the bottom would also be useful. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Okay here's new pics I just took. That was scary because I got next to the window to take them and my dog was jumping around. I swear if she had knocked it out of my hand and out the window I would have thrown her out too. Just kidding

I also want to point out that this thing is looking like it's tarnishing. When she first handed it to me it was really super shiny, now it's starting to look dull.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I thought maybe you might know someone that works in a medical lab that might have access to this type of equipment. But I would consider doing it, before sending it anywhere, because like before you may not see it again. If you can, take as many pictures as you can. I think another close up of the crack on the bottom would also be useful. Good luck.

I personally don't know anyone who works in a medical lab, but she does. I'll talk to her about that tonight. We'll try and take micro pics before we hand it over. I'll have her contact one of her colleagues and we'll get this done and I'll post them here.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I personally don't know anyone who works in a medical lab, but she does. I'll talk to her about that tonight. We'll try and take micro pics before we hand it over. I'll have her contact one of her colleagues and we'll get this done and I'll post them here.

Hummmm. Since you didn't like my previous advice (and defense), I wonder if I should bother giving more... but in the interests of getting your girlfreind help she needs, and getting answers, doesn't hurt to try

Is the object at all curled or rounded?

Does it look at all like the little metal tabs that used to be around the edge of DIET COKE metal screw tops?... (the ones that break when you first open the bottle)
You know the ones... the little pieces that people would break off the tops while they were drinking the coke...

I know this sounds wacky... but i once knew two kids who used to put them in each others cokes when they weren't looking... and yep, they drank more than a few... (contextually a pretty minor prank) and yep, a few have made repeat appearances

objects that are not digestable, can end up being circulated throughout the salivary/mucus system and find a home in the sinuses, coming out years later... More than a few crayons/bb's/small toys have made an appearance from freshmans noses, during hazing years of harsh puking... (seriously)

maybe these tabs are the remnant of childish pranks...

the metal analysis should get the answers eventually, so whatever they are will be known... personally I hope it is something much more interesting than metal soft drink security tabs...

And as to the comment about metal detectors not working that well, some do, some don't... the point was, at least try... (you the one needing help, not I)

and you made no comment on getting Xrays done at your girlfriends work...
interesting... If you are concerned, I would think that would be one of the first steps...
(it would most likely show you any pieces that remained in the body. and where they were) and even if your girlfriend can't get them for free at her work, they are relitively cheap action to insure ones own health...

Is your girlfriend just not as interested in getting answers as you are?

If she isn't willing to get cheap simple Xrays, then I would (if i were you) question whether my efforts will be appreciated either...

Good luck, and hope some of this helped...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I also want to point out that this thing is looking like it's tarnishing. When she first handed it to me it was really super shiny, now it's starting to look dull.

After looking at the last picture, which shows the color is the same throughout the chip, and your description of tarnish, I think it is probably made out of brass.

This will probably come out when you have it tested, but it doesn't look like any form of a microchip or implant to me. Brass would not be a suitable material for an implant, because I think the body would react to it. That’s why replacement joints and pins are made from stainless steel. You could research this subject on your own, but that's about all I know about it.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I've been reading this thread from the very beginning, every single post and I find it fascinating. Such controversy! I believe it is obvious that Need Help is not looking for any kind of publicity or sensationalism and is merely looking for answers. She has been referred to the experts and at least now has a game plan. I sense you are excited and relieved to have finally found people willing and able to help you.

I haven't done much study or reading on the implant phenomena but I'm aware of Derrel Sims and his work. I think he would find this amazing and it definitely warrants much more investigation. I can't wait to see the analysis reports if and when they are carried out.

I's just like to add that healthy scepticism is warranted in 90% of the reports/photos/movies on this site, and as I have stated in other posts it is essential in this field to have an alternative point of view. I was however shocked by the attitudes of certain obviously well respected members of this board. I don't want to drag up the past, or step on anyones toes here but I feel the level of skepticism displayed was not warranted in this particular case.

Just to let you know Need Help I'm totally behind you on this and I await further reports with interest. I hope you find the answers you seek.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Hummmm. Since you didn't like my previous advice (and defense), I wonder if I should bother giving more... but in the interests of getting your girlfreind help she needs, and getting answers, doesn't hurt to try

Is the object at all curled or rounded?

Does it look at all like the little metal tabs that used to be around the edge of DIET COKE metal screw tops?... (the ones that break when you first open the bottle)
You know the ones... the little pieces that people would break off the tops while they were drinking the coke...

I know this sounds wacky... but i once knew two kids who used to put them in each others cokes when they weren't looking... and yep, they drank more than a few... (contextually a pretty minor prank) and yep, a few have made repeat appearances

objects that are not digestable, can end up being circulated throughout the salivary/mucus system and find a home in the sinuses, coming out years later... More than a few crayons/bb's/small toys have made an appearance from freshmans noses, during hazing years of harsh puking... (seriously)

maybe these tabs are the remnant of childish pranks...

the metal analysis should get the answers eventually, so whatever they are will be known... personally I hope it is something much more interesting than metal soft drink security tabs...

And as to the comment about metal detectors not working that well, some do, some don't... the point was, at least try... (you the one needing help, not I)

and you made no comment on getting Xrays done at your girlfriends work...
interesting... If you are concerned, I would think that would be one of the first steps...
(it would most likely show you any pieces that remained in the body. and where they were) and even if your girlfriend can't get them for free at her work, they are relitively cheap action to insure ones own health...

Is your girlfriend just not as interested in getting answers as you are?

If she isn't willing to get cheap simple Xrays, then I would (if i were you) question whether my efforts will be appreciated either...

Good luck, and hope some of this helped...

lol at the bb's up college freshmans' noses. College is crazy.

I sure appreciate your help, but lol I have 0 idea of what your talking about with Diet Coke. I'm drinking one right now; a can. Are you talking about the tabs on the top??

Anyway, no my idea with Diet Coke was that it was the only constant food product she AND her sister have had through the years that I thought was plausible; as they both have extracted these things. She's moved all over going to different colleges, bla bla, we were going through all the possibilities and thought perhaps this soda company was allowing these chips to fall into their vats. But at this point, we have both thrown that idea way out the window.

And to answer your question about if she's as willing and interested as I am; she is and she's not.

She naturally wants to know what it is and why it keeps coming out of her and her sister, but is mortified to know the truth at the same time. And she has this personality, this way about her, just like her family, that when something is stressful instead of dealing with it they avoid the issue totally and pretend like it's not happening. I'm the exact opposite. If I see something blatently needs attention, I'm all over it.

Someone I knew once said something really interesting and funny:

Family A: Has a huge pile of sh*t in their livingroom, but everyone walks all around it even though it stinks and pretends it's not there.

Family B: Has a huge pile of sh*t in their livingroom, but the father walks in and says, "HEY, THERE IS A HUGE PILE OF SH*T IN OUR LIVINGROOM!? AND IT STINKS! LET'S GET SOME SHOVELS AND GET THIS OUT OF HERE!"

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maus0r
I've been reading this thread from the very beginning, every single post and I find it fascinating. Such controversy! I believe it is obvious that Need Help is not looking for any kind of publicity or sensationalism and is merely looking for answers. She has been referred to the experts and at least now has a game plan. I sense you are excited and relieved to have finally found people willing and able to help you.

I haven't done much study or reading on the implant phenomena but I'm aware of Derrel Sims and his work. I think he would find this amazing and it definitely warrants much more investigation. I can't wait to see the analysis reports if and when they are carried out.

I's just like to add that healthy scepticism is warranted in 90% of the reports/photos/movies on this site, and as I have stated in other posts it is essential in this field to have an alternative point of view. I was however shocked by the attitudes of certain obviously well respected members of this board. I don't want to drag up the past, or step on anyones toes here but I feel the level of skepticism displayed was not warranted in this particular case.

Just to let you know Need Help I'm totally behind you on this and I await further reports with interest. I hope you find the answers you seek.

Thank you very much! Very kind of you...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
X-ray will find any source still in her body - she's in that field so it should be easy to arrange. Any University there should have a mass spec and that would at least give us an idea of what it's made of (and they only need a few small shavings so the source item will be left intact). There is no way we will uncover what this is via some pics. Keep us posted on any developments....

Ingestion of metal sounds like the probable cause - gets stuck on esophagus wall and eventually comes back up - question is - what is the source..??

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Howdy Need Help, It's good to see that you came back (I know it's a little belated but I just got my account although I have been reading the thread).

Here's a little info I found on tarnishing metals
Metal Tarnish Formation

Family B: Has a huge pile of sh*t in their livingroom, but the father walks in and says, "HEY, THERE IS A HUGE PILE OF SH*T IN OUR LIVINGROOM!? AND IT STINKS! LET'S GET SOME SHOVELS AND GET THIS OUT OF HERE!"

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Anyway, no my idea with Diet Coke was that it was the only constant food product she AND her sister have had through the years that I thought was plausible; as they both have extracted these things. She's moved all over going to different colleges, bla bla, we were going through all the possibilities and thought perhaps this soda company was allowing these chips to fall into their vats. But at this point, we have both thrown that idea way out the window.

And to answer your question about if she's as willing and interested as I am; she is and she's not.

It seemed like she was wanting to let "the sleeping dog lay" I understand... have been there...

as to the diet coke metal tops...
they stopped using them in America about 5-10 years ago... but still use them on screwtop beer/ale bottles...
I found a picture of the type of top I am talking about...
next time you go food shopping, look at the 40oz ale bottles.

metal screw top bottle lids with tabs

Diet coke used to have the same metal screw tops on the bottles instead of plastic ones...
They had little metal tabs that bent down. The top couldn't be removed without breaking these little perforated tabs... so they would end up tearing up your hand as you unscrewed them and screwed the tops back on...

most people would casually just remove these tabs, and you would have a little pile of these gold square, slightly curved pieces of metal that were good for nothing but putting into your brother or sisters drink as a prank. (no, not that funny)
I have witnessed it happening so often, I thought the reason they stopped using them on kids drinks, was the propensity of them showing up in childrens stomachs and noses...

just my two cents, and unless they are slightly curved, then I wouldn't think that was the answer... but the color and etched grooves looked very close to what i remember...

And to whoever pointed out that most objects absorbed by the body get coated with a membrane, true,
unless they get coated with snot first... the sinuses will hold all kinds of stuff, and no ones knows what the nose knows...know what i mean?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Need Help ,

I was thinking that your g/f might be well advised to steer clear of the MRI , if there is one near where she works.

www.mrisafety.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Need Help ,

I was thinking that your g/f might be well advised to steer clear of the MRI , if there is one near where she works.

www.mrisafety.com...

Hey Shaman,

I tried the link but it says that i have to register. Were you able to check this info out? ANd if so, what did it say? I'm lazy and don't want to register.

We have dated MRI scans (multiple) that were done about three months before this chip surfaced...

And we are definitely bringing these MRI's with us to our meeting with Gevaerd and/or his contact. I wrote Mr. Gevaerd today telling him that his contact still hasn't contacted us yet. I said we were ready to get this into a lab and meet with them. The only obstacle now is scheduling! My gf schedule is grueling so making an appt will probably be a challenge, but we'll get there.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
my internet just posted the same message twice..

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well considering the piece is not magnetic, there is no fear of a MRI.. but if they were magnetic, and she had more of these in her, she'd be dead. They'd literally be pulled from her body... shes very lucky

[edit on 8/15/2005 by QuietSoul]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join