It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Dday: sorry to point out... "she" keeps refering to her girlfriend... and that would lead most to assume that "she" is a "he"

or she is really a she and they are lesbians .......... not really uncommon

[edit on 12-8-2005 by Hvitserk]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Can none of you read? or are you just to lazy to reread the first post

She signs off the first post with Jessica

When I am totally satisfied with my findings, I will post my results, and hand the piece over to a professional.

Jessica

I might be wrong, but then i haven't seen a lot of men called Jessica

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edgio
For god's sake people, when was the last time you met a "he" called Jessica?

Nice one re the hospitality too.

who is to say that Jessica isn't the girlfriend that personally wrote the letter to the investigator? and not "need help"...

and does it matter if someone is percieved as female or male to get help?
I will give answers equally to either...

Shaman: since you seem to still be in contact, tell "he/she" to go down to the xray lab (available at almost every place a doctor works, or thru contract somewhere else) and get some xrays...
I would very much like to know if there are more of these things in her body...
and if so, how many and where...
metal shows up pretty easily on xrays... and some will phloresce (glow) so she might find that she has a bunch of these things floating around her sinuses... or lodged in her lungs, or just slowly leaking out of her brain...
the amount of info that xrays could give, would tell her if she needed to worry about her health.

I still think there might be a terrestrial explanation, but it would be a doozy (bionanotech)
otherwise, there might be some other explaination of the ET sort...

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I stepped out of this thread because it was apparent you guys would believe anything forced your way, but so far theres 2 pages of people flaming me for being skeptic, and I refuse to sit idle while my name is dragged in the mud.

She wasn't coming into this "proving" anything or claiming that this was an alien implanted chip.

No, and there was/is nothing stopping her from "proving" and "claiming" it was an alien implanted chip. You've obviously misunderstood my entire angle of suspiscion. I asked for the doctors name.. for one reason; that when this individual comes back with groundbreaking "proof" from her mysterious doctor, that we have some kind of reference. Minutes after I asked for this information, the blog was wiped, and the emails taken down. Hmm?

Just as an FYI, many people maintain a hotmail, etc. account just because it's easy to get your e-mail no matter where you are, especially if you travel, so this shouldn't be a big matter...

I didn't take into consideration that this doctor travels, and that's probably why he hasnt responded to my emails asking him if hes connected to this subject, so I stand corrected on this issue.

First Need Help , is a she , not a he , and it was her G/F that was coughing up the strange metal piece.

The Sex of the subject has no merit or reasoning in the thread, I've seen this brought up SEVERAL times in this thread trying to discredit me. Nor did I know, nor care, what sex the individual was; nor is it important to the subject at hand.

Or to question that Gevaerd who lives in Brazil , would have contacts in Brazil! ------- OF COURSE HE DOES !!! ---------

I said it was suspiscios that the doctor had a contact in her town. Brazil is a big place, and it just seemed quite odd that the good doctor just so happened to have a "well known ufologist" in HER TOWN. If he's so well know, then why can't we have a name?

And someone actually made a comment about my grammar!? YOU SEE?? This is what PEOPLE get for TRYING...I got everyone shaking their pitchforks at me. Does my grammar NEED TO BE PERFECT??? DO i need to be a professional???. No...I don't and am not, at least in this field.

I didn't question your grammar. I questioned the grammar and sentence structure of a Ph.D doctor that has written MANY good articles and presentations. The email you supplied us (from the doctor) had broken sentences, mispelled words, and bad punctuation.

We want peace, we want our serenity that we had before this incident.

According to you, this "incident" has been going on for decades. Your girlfriend's whole life, her mother's whole life... So which is it?

And I can't believe you are bothering Gevaerd! I can't believe that one guy emailed him. Now as stupid as I feel, I'm going to have to appologize! But this is what I get.

I would like to believe that if I were a doctor, and some joe-schmoe plastered my name all over a website that averages 20,000+ hits a day, that some one questioning his story would email me. If only for the fact that my name is associated with a subject that could possible ruin my reputation.

I didn't ask him for specifics, I merely linked him to your claims, and asked him if he's been in contact with you. I asked for nothing more. It's called investigating a source and journalist and reporters do it all the time... So I doubt the doctor will be too upset about it.

It's people like Quiet Soul that run people like yourself off these boards.

If asking for ANY kind of proof to an individual's claims is "running people off" then so be it.

You have to admit that the pitch forks were not waved until things began to smell funny.

I followed this thread very closely and kept my mouth shut for 3 pages. When the individual supplied the emails, they sparked my curiousity. So I questioned them. The second I questioned them, and their origins, the entire backlog of information we had (emails, blog, ect) were wiped.

Pitchforks arising!

Anyhow, I won't be replying to this thread again. It's quite apparent that when you ask any skeptical question, you're suddenly labeled a UFO/EBE hater and the HOW DARE YOU ASK QUESTIONS!!!1 begin.

And it's quite apparent, as usual.. that the minute any skeptical questions begin, the source always runs.

[edit on 8/12/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have to agree with Quiet here. I have an open mind and I read through the thread with interest. But there is a difference in having an open mind and believing everything some anonymous person posts. Most people agree that a person that believes everything is called gullible.

Always question, no one was mean about it. People like us hate watching these skeptics on shows that say "it's not possible, there is no scientific explanation." But many posters here are the exact opposite, they believe everything because there is no scientific explanation. Even a true believer in UFO's/paranormal would have to admit that MOST things are hoaxes. We put it through the basic tests, if it looks good, we go deeper.

If there is more info, I would love to hear it.

Why0Why

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
were they asking for us to beleive them (him,her) or were they asing for help?

Since the users name was "need help" that is probably the motive... no need to look further...

now if they were trying to sell a book, then I would say "debunk away" ... but someone who needs help is a different case...

I hope some of the suggestions made might help them get answers...
and if they do discover something, then hopefully they will come back to post the first physical evidence of ET yet...

I understand the nature of "deny ignorance" and live it... but if someone tells me they think they are (i.e.) turning into a vampire... I am not going to debunk them, as much as try to get them to a doctor...

I see Quiet souls angle also... this is a reputabe site that requires certain standards of verification to start spouting off a theory... and it should...

but again... this situation was different...(I think) and didn't require the investigative efforts of our well meaning ATSers.

As i said before... there are skeptics in every crowd, they don't affect the validity of a story, only the writer/author can do that...

Now can we all have a group hug, and wish these people luck on the pursuit of answers...
(if they are faking needing answers, it kinda defeats the purpose of needing answers...fakers already have the "answers")

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhyOWhy
I have to agree with Quiet here. I have an open mind and I read through the thread with interest. But there is a difference in having an open mind and believing everything some anonymous person posts. Most people agree that a person that believes everything is called gullible.

Where do you get that she is anonymous ? I know her name! But then again I also read what she wrote!

Always question, no one was mean about it. People like us hate watching these skeptics on shows that say "it's not possible, there is no scientific explanation." But many posters here are the exact opposite, they believe everything because there is no scientific explanation. Even a true believer in UFO's/paranormal would have to admit that MOST things are hoaxes. We put it through the basic tests, if it looks good, we go deeper.

So if you read the thread then you would know that is exactly what is going on . She's turning over to be looked at (Basic test run) and if its something worth looking at we will go deeper.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Where do you get that she is anonymous ? I know her name! But then again I also read what she wrote!

Where do you get that she's not anonymous? Because her name is Jessica? Do you know how many Jessica's there are in the world?

So if you read the thread then you would know that is exactly what is going on . She's turning over to be looked at (Basic test run) and if its something worth looking at we will go deeper.

Actually, we will do nothing except have a "report" from a no name "doctor" that we can then argue about. We don't know anything about this case, excluding a picture, we don't know where it's being tested, what tests are being done, who's doing the testing, who the object originated from, or what will happen next... now do we?

Except, of course, that Jessica is not an anonymous person creating a faux story. Because, well, we know her name.. so it all must be true.

[edit on 8/12/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Quiet Soul

I didn't take into consideration that this doctor travels, and that's probably why he hasnt responded to my emails asking him if hes connected to this subject, so I stand corrected on this issue.

Again I'll say how can you be suspicous of something when you have clearly misread what was written!

The Dr. isn't traveling , Gevaerd is , thus the hotmail account is being used!

The Sex of the subject has no merit or reasoning in the thread, I've seen this brought up SEVERAL times in this thread trying to discredit me. Nor did I know, nor care, what sex the individual was; nor is it important to the subject at hand.

Well , it is helpfull when you are talking to that person , and tring to ask them questions !

Why would she want to take your questions seriously when you can't even read her story and get the BASIC info CORRECT!

Or sit here now and say you don't know and don't care! And it is not important to the subject! I wouldn't take you questions seriously if you couldn't read my story and get my Name and gender right when its clearly written for you to read!

I said it was suspiscios that the doctor had a contact in her town. Brazil is a big place, and it just seemed quite odd that the good doctor just so happened to have a "well known ufologist" in HER TOWN. If he's so well know, then why can't we have a name?

This clearly shows how messed up you have the facts , no wonder you are suspicous! Gevaerd is the "Well known Ufologist" his contact is the DR. in the town!

I didn't question your grammar. I questioned the grammar and sentence structure of a Ph.D doctor that has written MANY good articles and presentations. The email you supplied us (from the doctor) had broken sentences, mispelled words, and bad punctuation.

Again you have all the Facts wrong ! Gevard is not a P.H.D. Doctor! Gevaerd is a Brazilian Ufologist that has only recently learned to speak english, that is why his grammar isn't perfect!

According to you, this "incident" has been going on for decades. Your girlfriend's whole life, her mother's whole life... So which is it?

She said her Girlfriend and her sister had found these object before! Go back and read the thread!

Anyhow, I won't be replying to this thread again. It's quite apparent that when you ask any skeptical question, you're suddenly labeled a UFO/EBE hater and the HOW DARE YOU ASK QUESTIONS!!!1 begin.

And let me just say how Dare you for getting what you read so wrong , and calling her names , and deciding the whole thingis a hoax without READING and GETTING the Facts straight before bashing her , because you didn't read the story !

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

Where do you get that she's not anonymous? Because her name is Jessica? Do you know how many Jessica's there are in the world?

Her last name was on her Blog so she is not anonymous! But you didn't read that did you ?

[edit on 12-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Man, you are really starting to piss me off. You continue, after 3 pages now, to misquote me, to make assumptions, and twist my words to meet your logic that I never read any of the material... and that's Bull#.

Again I'll say how can you be suspicous of something when you have clearly misread what was written!

The Dr. isn't traveling , Gevaerd is , thus the hotmail account is being used!

When did I ever question the email of the doctor in Brazil? Ms. Jessica never presented ANY emails of the doctor in brazil. She presented emails from Gevaerd, and THOSE are the emails I question.

Again, maybe you need to swallow some of the rhetoric spewing from your mouth. READ WHAT IS PRESENTED.

Well , it is helpfull when you are talking to that person , and tring to ask them questions !

Why would she want to take your questions seriously when you can't even read her story and get the BASIC info CORRECT!

Or sit here now and say you don't know and don't care! And it is not important to the subject! I wouldn't take you questions seriously if you couldn't read my story and get my Name and gender right when its clearly written for you to read!

Again, what does the gendor of an anonymous source on the internet on a conspiracy message board have ANYTHING to do with asking questions? The subject said "My girlfriend" and I assumed she was a he. It was a minor misread and that's it. But again, of course, because I made this mistake, I obviously didnt read anything..

This clearly shows how messed up you have the facts , no wonder you are suspicous! Gevaerd is the "Well known Ufologist" his contact is the DR. in the town!

Clearly, you fail at reading the "facts" as well.. I'll present a quote from the email that Gevaerd sent to Jessica:

Since you live in ********, I strongly advise that you speak to Dr. *********, a well-known and very recognized UFO researchers with specialization in abductions, who lives in town.

Twist it baby! Twist it!

Again you have all the Facts wrong ! Gevard is not a P.H.D. Doctor! Gevaerd is a Brazilian Ufologist that has only recently learned to speak english, that is why his grammar isn't perfect!

I stand corrected. He's not a doctor. My mistake.
www.ufoevidence.org...

And if you listen here, you'll hear that he speaks english just fine. Thank you.
www.jerrypippin.com...

She said her Girlfriend and her sister had found these object before! Go back and read the thread!

How does this change my question? Is this a one time incident, that they all of a sudden want resolved cuz its causing 'so much turmoil'.. or has it been going on for a long time?

And let me just say how Dare you for getting what you read so wrong , and calling her names , and deciding the whole thingis a hoax without READING and GETTING the Facts straight before bashing her , because you didn't read the story !

And let me say how dare YOU for twisting my words, making assumptions that I didn't read the material, and being a complete jerk to me only the basis that I chose to not believe this thread full of NO INFORMATION.

Maybe next time I read a story I don't beleive, I'll make footnotes and categorize the entire piece just so I dont mistakenly get something wrong and be accused of "not reading".

Her last name was on her Blog so she is not anonymous! But you didn't read that did you ?

Her blog was up for a total of 1 day. ONE DAY. No, I did not read her entire blog, mostly because it presented the SAME information presented in this thread. I glanced at it, and when I was ready to read it more thoroughly, it was taken down because the subject was so "distressed" that I asked her a question.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

Actually, we will do nothing except have a "report" from a no name "doctor" that we can then argue about.

The Dr. has a name and if its anything out of the ordinary Gevaerd will print it!

We don't know anything about this case, excluding a picture, we don't know where it's being tested, what tests are being done, who's doing the testing, who the object originated from, or what will happen next... now do we?

No you know why we don't know where its being tested , or what tests are being done , is because it isn't being tested yet !

It boggles my mind that 6 pages into this you still don't have a grip on whats going on!

Except, of course, that Jessica is not an anonymous person creating a faux story. Because, well, we know her name.. so it all must be true.

How do you know it a faux story?

I bet you think this story is very suspicous , becuase you have got every part of it wrong thus far!

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Im no moderator, but the fighting needs to stop to improve the quality of this thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Alright Quiet Soul I apologise for offending you.

I can keep things civil , if your willing to also.

You questioned the autheticity of Gevaerds E- mails , because of the poor grammar. The fact that the grammar wasn't perfect lends to the credibility of the E- mails.

I also know , becuase I have e- mailed Gevaerd before and he replied to me within a matter of hours, no reason to believe he did not reply to Need Help.

Edit: You think that she is faking this story , but let me remind you she never heard of Gevaerd until I , and others told her she should contact him!

So in order for the e-mails to be fake she would have had to sit down and write fake e-mails from Gevaerd after I told her about Gevaerd. And know alot about him to know he visits the jungle!

I told her about Gevaerd becuase she was in Brazil , and I thought that he would be able to help her get the thing looked at. And appearently I was right!

From 8/08/05 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Need Help's first post on the Board.

Originally posted by Need Help
Hi All,

Can anyone recognize this piece? We appreciate any help or leads. My partner has expelled about 7 of these along with her sister and I found a similar story online. I'm praying that it's terrestrial, but fearing that it's not. The director of UFO research in Seattle recommended I put the pictures up on a website to see if anyone can identify this. Here's the web address for the blog I created which contains a lot more detail.

smallgoldflatchipsextracted.blogspot.com...

My first responce to her.

lost_shaman

Need Help,

May I suggest that since your in Brazil, you might want to contact A. J. Gevaerd.

He's a highly respected Ufologist and in the area, I believe you can reach him at... [email protected]

Oh and I'd love to see you start your own thread about this implant , and keep us all updated. Let us know who looks at it and what they tell you ect. ect.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Need Help- if the others haven't already scared you away for good, I wanted to say a few things:
Albeit hard to believe, this is a good place with good people. And you do have friends here who believe your story and want to help you.
I hope you check back on this thread. And I wish you the best of luck, and hope you get answers to the questions that we were unable to answer for you here.

-Kit

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I can keep things civil , if your willing to also.

I'm done here, I wont be replying anymore. Too many people in this thread have gone out of their way here to twist my words and make it seem I'm being a bully, when in fact all I did was ask a few questions.

And a few minutes after I posed the questions, all the material at hand was removed.

Thats equivilent to asking the police how a crime went down while they cleaned the crime scene of any evidence.

It reeks of misinformation.

Good day. And good luck on your voyage Need Help.. whatever it may be.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I haven't been around to continue this discussion. It seems QuietSoul's motivations have been misinterpreted. QS's skepticism is not an unhealthy one, rather it is a questioning and productive order of checking and contrasting.

I put the word 'hoax' in my post, and also stated that I was interested in seeing where this thread would lead. Need Help does not need to be so touchy, this person has obviously sparked some interest and is asked to merely follow through.

A proactive investigation of the claims of Need Help should not be shunned, but respected ... In the same way as the claims made. The street goes two ways.

I, for one, appreciate the effort and time QS has put into this thread. I think the rest of you should as well.

Need Help: Do not abandon this thread, you have people interested and there is no need to fear a little investigation. After all, it is (in a round about way) what you came here for. Stick it out.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
peeps like QU, i guess really need to disprove eveything any of
us who are useing the ufo posts to find anything out, wheather
it's from needs help or any of the other threads here.
seems to me that even after i put in the thread here asking peeps not to
make fun of others who come here to share there exp. 's,
as we all ask why, why do you peeps fear any kind of truth,
or is it that you can't look beyound what you belive the truth to be.
we keep asking all the peeps who mess with others to not do it,
i can not see how that we will ever get any info to find out any truths ,
if you treat it like a game to see who can dump the most on those who post
here about UFO's,
well i really don't know what to do... i guess we should ask peeps not to post
in the UFO form? or do you need your own form to just debunk, so the restof us
can follow storys with out being made fun of.
i mean can you come up with anything that could fix this so we can get some
use out of this form insead of just fighting all the time, it sucks to fight,
hey i got stuff to read and look up and you really cut into my time when
you " debunk" and cause useless b**ching about, how some one spells or
why we should not belive because you think he or she is wrong,
as i said before i can choise my own thing to belive in and your really not need to
save us from the "bad guys", please get off your hourse and put your sword away.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Have you checked to see if a metal detector detects it? Has your girlfriend had trouble with boarding planes recently?

get a metal detector, and see if the one you have is detectable, then get a detecting probe (more sensitive version), and check your girlfriend, to see if she has any others in her body... Most walmarts have metal detectors and they are muck less expensive than running expensive tests...
also a metal detector will give you a general idea of metal composition.

Metal Dectors wont pick up something that small.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Damn, just damn. This could've been the revolution we needed. I'm not going to play the blame game, but I just wanted, sooo much, to know what happens next.

Need Help> I will give you MONEY, real MONEY if you keep me in the loop. As I stated in the U2U I sent you, you know I'm willing to donate. Please don't do this to ATS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join