It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
very compelling. I wonder what the hold up on gettin some helps is all about. if I was a professional and had the tools I'd say fed-ex that shiznit right away! or, I'll be there tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I find it odd that everyone is being quiet. Like I haven't heard a peep out of Gevaerd, Leir, or Stancka.

Part of me kind of doesn't care, but still just to ease my curiosity, I just want to know if there's something of interest inside it.

I guess this calls for email #3 asking Stancka what's inside it. Maybe he's pissed at me because I haven't issued the MRI's yet because he said he needed them to write his article.

Edit: and I'll write Gevaerd too asking if he's heard anything.

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Need Help]

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Need Help]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help
I liked your post and I agree with much of what you said.

By the way, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get to the bottom of your situation yet, with your mom.

Do I know if you're a hoax? No. Am I going to try and bust your balls and attempt to debunk your story? Ah, no. Is it detrimental to my life if you are lying? No. Therefore, I'll take your word for it and give my best wishes to you and try and help out if possible.

That's how I would deal with ANYONE with this type of story, such as mine. It's calm. It's civil. It's productive. For God's sake you could be telling the truth and something serious has happened to your loved one and need help. The last thing you need is people giving you $hit.

For instance, someone mentioned something about a lady on this website who claims she can talk to aliens. Great! Have fun, tell them I said hi. Good for you. What do I care about?: Can you prove it?

For fun, I would take the time to ask her a few questions and probe around, perhaps even ask her to write the language down, but for God's sake wouldn't start calling her a lying b&tch! That's very unnecessary. Maybe she can talk to aliens, maybe she's mentally ill. I DON'T KNOW - that's the point - you just don't know. If she could prove it, I surely would be interested. Otherwise, there's other things to pay attention to in life.

Okay, so you said that I should have thicker skin with skeptics. That would be necessary for a person who was trying to prove something to a group of people and felt the need for approval and who also had the time to stick around to get sworn at by strangers and given a lot of crap.Thanks, but no thanks.

I would rather deal with professionals who treat me with respect and get the help that is necessary.

I'm not claiming anything. I honestly don't know what this thing is. I claim that it appears odd and that the occurrence of it is *very odd. That's it.

I went to Ufologists because if I went to the police or other doctors they would hold it, give it a look and say, 'um yeah, that looks like brass. BYE'.

When we get the MRI's of her sister, I'm going to compile a whole list of questions to ask them to include in the research if they haven't already thought of it. (The questions that are still floating around in my head which are listed on the blog)

There is still much to be learned about the object still.

You are getting a little too heated there, Need Help. I've highlighted your attempts at circumventing the censors, that the administration of this site have put in for a reason, in red.

Circumventing the censors by misspelling a word in order to swear is a sever offence. Please refrain from this behavior, so that your account won't be terminated and you can continue to try and get to the end of your ordeal.

Thank You.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Enrikez]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
what was the point of that? needhelp didnt seem too heated to me.. and the things you highlighted are erm...... lame?
nobodys going to kick him off the board for that. And as for the bit about b&tch.... did u even bother to read the whole paragraph? u taken it out of context. Anyway who are you a moderator? NO... (please refrain from blaaaah so you dont get blaaaaahd) leave the guy alone and leave the warnings to the mods?

[edit on 093131p://01019 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
LOL!

Were you a hall monitor in high school?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, really interesting story. I never have heard about similar case before. As for sinuses, I have problems with sinuses all the time, and I had many doctors trying to figure out why, but none came with a good explanation. I do have some allergies, but nothing that last whole year. Does she have headache because of sinuses?

Let us informed and good luck!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just an aside:

Mayo clinic have discovered within the last year, that a vast majority of sinus difficulties are not bacterial infections as once assumed,
but a little know common fungus...

Nose fungus to be exact... I kid you not... It is easily treatable, and can cure chronic symptoms that have plagued people for years....
www.sciencedaily.com...://" target="_blank" class="postlink">nose fungus causes sinusitus

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
www.sciencedaily.com...://" target="_blank" class="postlink">nose fungus causes sinusitus

Would you repost or U2U me that link? It doesn't seem to go anywhere. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
@ Lazarus - thanks for that info! Will read more.

@ Hamburglar - try this link.

[edit on 1/11/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help
LOL!

Were you a hall monitor in high school?

Originally posted by SimonGray
ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

Circumventing the censors to provide a misspelled simulation of a curse word is simply not allowed.

HOWEVER: Members attempting to bypass the censors with "Cu#se" style words or "Cvrse" style alternate spellings will receive a warning and ATS points deduction.

Use this thread to post your comments about this information:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no need to make personal jabs at me. I'm simply pointing out something, that if done continually, has the potential to cause you problems.

I did not report your post, or contact anyone about it, except for yourself.

Please keep the personal attacks out of your posts.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i've been off the board for several months and i'm curious to see if there was EVER any closure on this issue???

it appears that the original poster never came back with the final conclusions from the professor and the other person she was having test these gold chips.

is there ANY new information on this at all??????

just curious.................

thanks
angie

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
She had a blog that you can follow the story on because people here were being a bit critical. Turns out to be a form of brass. With the concentration of arsenic and copper, it appears to have been used for plumbing...and would also explain the violent reactions such as coughing up the chips and related illnesses. Anyone is welcomed to correct me if I'm off.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All I know is that little kids are always stuffing things up their noses, including maybe little bits of glitter on Christmas ornaments or cards, and sometimes it takes a long time for those things to come out.

Really, that's all I know. That's the complete extent of my knowledge.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
After reading this topic and studying it closely, I have come to the conclusion that this is nothing but a hoax and a boring one at that.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Saffron,

Need Help came here looking for answers , I was one of the first persons to see her questions. I contacted her via u2u and suggested she contact A. J. Gevaerd which she did.

I also suggested that it would be good if she wrote this thread about what was happening to her and even showed her how to host images with imageshack.com

By the time this thread was posted , there were already plans worked out to have A. J. Gevaerds contact in Need Helps area to meet with her and have the "chips" tested.

While my u2u's from Need Help are gone now , I still have e-mails from her dating back to Aug 12th 2005 , and she has been forthright and honest since the very beginning.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
She had a blog that you can follow the story on because people here were being a bit critical. Turns out to be a form of brass. With the concentration of arsenic and copper, it appears to have been used for plumbing...and would also explain the violent reactions such as coughing up the chips and related illnesses. Anyone is welcomed to correct me if I'm off.

As anyone following this knows, the blog is defunct, for whatever reason. But for myself, studying the whole of this case from day one to the present time and reading it as a newcomer, the story is full of inconsistencies and riddled with flaws. It doesn't gel. Not for me anyhow...all the 'facts' are too gray!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It must be great to be you to be able to see these holes so clearly. The last person who tried to debunk, claiming it was full of flaws ended up apologizing instead, and he was a damn good debunker as well. Last thing we heard this subject had gone silent from the ones investigating it (AJ), she was also in the middle of a move to the United States, from Brazil. I'm sure we'll hear about anything as soon as there's anything to actually report.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ok thanks guys for the update. i followed the thread from the beginning and posted through out but i changed jobs and changed jobs again and am just now back on the board after being off for about 3-4months.

so i appreciate the information.

i hope that she comes back and gives us an update.

brass huh??? well that's very interesting. i never would have thought brass as i figured it would have tarnished being in the human body so that's a suprise.

also it was very curious that the shapes were IDENTICAL as well as appeared to have circuitry on them.....................who would have thought that the human body could transform brass collectings in to identical forms consistently AND put what appears to micro circuitry on the chips???
the human body certainly is amazing.

i'm still interested in hearing more info from her. i'm keeping an open mind about it. if it turns out to be a hoax then ok..............but if not............the possibilitys are endless and exciting.

thanks again folks for bringing me up to date on this!!!

"lost" its good to see you out here and see you still are backing "need help".

good for you

angie

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
[edit on 4-3-2006 by tommyb98201]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've had the oportunity to chat with Derell Sims online a few times and his views on the implants are very interesting. He has found that many folks with implants have low seratonin levels and he thinks that some of the implants that he has been involved with are biochemical mechanisims. He luctures surgeons on the subject and he says some of them turn pale with disbelief, while many others are open because they have seen implants for themselves. This is a strange topic indeed!!

[edit on 4-3-2006 by tommyb98201]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join