It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
How cute. I made my profile pretty. The picture I used I took about a week ago in a great art museum. You can see my reflection in the glass taking the picture. I was wearing my green "BRASIL" shirt.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
17 pages? 20 days? And this chip is finally in the hands of someone knowledgeable?

Hard to believe IMO this is a doctor who has throughout her life experienced the production of these chips yet hasn't bothered to check them before.

I took a little resistor to my primary care physician and asked what she would do if I had claimed to cough it up.

She said, "Did you?"
I replied, "What if I did?"
She said, "You are going to X-ray."

I didn't go. I related this thread in vague terms of a doctor who had coughed up a similar chip.

She said, "If that doctor doesn't think more of his own health than that, I am not sure it would be prudent to allow him to work with mine."

After giving this some rathional thought and rereading some of it, I think in euphemistic terms we (the readers) have been misled.

Your friend works at a hospital and has no access to x-ray or a microscope?
And no access to anyone at that hospital who might take it seriously enough to help procure these things or those things she needs to do a serious investigation?
Do they do autopsies there?
Do they work with the police department?

I mean are you expecting me to believe nobody who works in the hospital knows anybody with a microscope?

You work with electronics and electricity and have no access to an ohmmeter?
It doesn't take a genius to use even a simple flash light to determine if this thing is electrically conductive.
What would be the pupose of not trying that and allowing a researcher to crush it?

Reverse engineering is out I think, right?

So I asked myself what would I do if something like this happened to me?

And you know what? I would go to a doctor. I would want to know there were no more. I would want to know if this thing has in some way caused my allergies to become more active. And would want something for my throat, nasal passages, ears, or whatever was affected.

But it appears your friend has not been concerned with her health or any of the patients she may have visited. More likely it appears she has been complacent throughout these 20 days. Certainly she hasn't been actively seeking a solution or she would have already delivered it into the hands of the parties who could help.

Finally tonight you offer your word that you delivered the chip. And say do not contact the Grevaard.

So we are supposed to believe everything you say for the next 17 pages and 20 days like the last 17 page, 20 days where you made the bulk of the posts offering info on what you were going to do?????

What do the kids say these days????
GAME OVAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

[edit on 30-8-2005 by garyo1954]

So you're saying that after all this time, after all the posts, after all the discussions, Need Help is making this whole thing up?

I know, this is my first post since I signed up here on ATS. I've been silent here for months. But this thread is incredible, a lot of guys has said many things about this thread and I witnessed how Need Help handled it. Need Help did a very good job in answering all the questions.

I believe Jessica started this to have an answer. She was not here to make us all believe in this. She was was here to seek answers for her and her partner's questions.

I just want to know garyo what you want us to think? That we've been duped and mislead? Because I don't think that we've been...and I don't think this is GAME OVAH...Peace!

[edit on 30-8-2005 by bigmakoy]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Don't waste your energy on this poster. I know there are civilized and intelligent people who are deciding for themselves what to believe.

But thanks for defending me

EDIT: I didn't read your whole post at first. That deserves a THANK YOU!! Not just thanks...

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Need Help]

ANOTHER EDIT: Something else. What is this guy thinking? The same chip that I've been taking pictures of and asking about here is :right now: being analyzed with Dr. Luciano who is a very close colleague of Gevaerd and Luciano can verify our identities. There's nothing to debunk!?
As I've said a gagillion times. I'm not lying!

Now what comes of the chip, Dr. Luciano will come to his own conclusions which he will publish in UFO magazine and on Gevaerd's website and I will definitely provide links to those very soon.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Need Help]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm a fan of God myself...in case you couldn't tell from my username

Glad to hear the birthday went well Drexon, another year wiser.

Waiting for results to see if my terrestrial lean was a good pick or if I'll be pleasantly proven wrong. Where's Scooby when you need him? I bet he could tell us...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
(I'm not posting Gevaerd's emails anymore; it was just rude of me to do so.)

I just got an email from Gevaerd saying that Luciano just wrote him and said that we in fact did go to the meeting and that Luciano is very interested in the chip. Gevaerd said that it may be premature to think, but that we may be on to one of the hugest cases in Ufology.

He also said they are going to publish this whole thing in his magazine and he is also in contact with Dr. Leir in the States.

Some of you think this is a "hoax", but you're gonna hear about it in the media sooooon.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
wow...........finally...........i've been waiting to hear from your visit to this man.

i'm glad it has relieved your mind some...........he didn't treat you both like idiots and you don't feel like he's a nutcase either........so there is a very positive thing.

congrats on getting rid of the thing.............its away from you now and that should ease your mind.

i can't imagine what you've both been through but it looks like you've made huge progress in the last 18hrs.

congrats!!!! and keep us posted!

angie

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Great news, hopefully you will be told everything you need to know!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Need Help, glad to see your making progress. Can't wait to see the analysis and pictures. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Haven't been up to date with this thread lately

Can anyone please update me on what has happened with this case so fa? Sumed up?

Need Help, have you or any of your familly witnessed a UFO?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am so sorry this is happening to you. When I was 10, I had an encounter I remember to this day. I don't know if it's happened again,but this is the only one I remember. We had moved into a house in very rural Virginia, and my bedroom on the second floor had a picture window which took up half the back wall. Needles to say curtains could not be found, so we had to have them made. Anyway, one night while in bed, I was staring at two stars that were brighter than the rest. All off a sudden one star broke off , and shot away in a milli-second, and the second started moving slowly towards the fields, and pastures in our back yard. It got closer, and closer (my legs felt like leaden bars).
A light unlike any I've ever seen before flodded my room , and the outside of the house. It was like a mist that was a light. The craft got within 15 yards of the back of the house, and did a u-turn vertically, and shot off again, it was there, and then it wasn't. I could make out what seemed to be seams, and equipment on the exterior(weird). It was definately a manufactured object, not natural. I ran to tell my mother, who was the only older person there, and she did not beleive me, and thought I was just afaid of the dark. She told me to sleep with my sister, who is two years younger; big help. I remember at about 1am my heart rate was still poundindg, and I could not sleep, and here is where it gets real weird... I cannot remember what they looked like, but around 1am 4 small figures entered throuh the locked balcony door in my sisters room. I froze with fear, and could'nt move, but when they moved toward my sister I yelled "Not her! Pease Take me! Please not her! I'll go!" This seemed to startle them, and after that all rememberance is gone. I remember waking up, and looking at the clock which said 3:00am. Maybe, it was a dream brought on bye the sighting I had earlier, I just dont know,but for two weeks later I had throat problems. It was very sore, and water burned going down. After about 2 weeks of this I started hacking one night, and 10 very small black colored objects with a pyramidal look came out of my esophagus. I showed them to my parents, and they laughed it off like I was just a kid making up stories, and took them, and put them on there nightstand. I never saw them again, and I wanted tests on them,but my parents deemed me a child with an overactive imagination. It is so frustrating not having anyone beleive you just because you are young. As soon as those objects came out the burning sensation in my throat dissapered. Also, in my back yard there was a 15 yard circumfrance depression in the ground about 2 inches deep, and the grass was brown, and pressed as if something cylyndrical, and heavy had laid there. Thank you, for your story because it makes me feel less crazy. People don't seem to understand untill it happens to them; except for those with open minds. My family is starting to wonder because I have told the same story for 18 years, and have never backed down on what I wittnessed that night, and starting after that night any book on ufology was consumed as fast as I could read it, and my ufo library became so big; it took up a whole wall. I think it scares them because they either think I'm crazy with a good memory, or something did happen that night. I hope it is the latter! Thanks for your story again.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Arrgh!! Please use text formatting people - paragraph's, sentences, etc...

Need Help - I appreciate your thouroughness in this case and your good communication with us here at ATS.

Many of us (myself included) are highly skeptical - but we look forward to the forthcoming Analysis Report when it is complete.

If this is indeed a hoax - then it is a sad testiment to what people will resort to for a little attention.

So I will continue to give you the benefit of the doubt until I have legitimate reason to do otherwise.

Good Luck!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing your testimony to the table. Whereas I was leaning terrestrial before, now I'm back in the middle between the chip examination and your history.

By the way, I cannot express how cool it was for you to protect your sister.

Waiting on further info...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grachus_Orelius
I am so sorry this is happening to you. When I was 10, I had an encounter I remember to this day. I don't know if it's happened again,but ............... I hope it is the latter! Thanks for your story again.

Thanks for the input Grachus.. It seems undeniable now that these things are ET.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carpenter
So then, magnets will remove these "Tracking Devices"? No offense, but this sounds kinda like wrapping your closet in tin foil and putting coat hangers on the cieling will keep the CIA from watching you.

I didn't say remove.. just deactivate. Destroy. Powerful magnets can wipe tapes and damage electrical devices. Didn't you know that?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Assuming this stuff is real (which I HIGHLY doubt), and assuming the technology would be like ours, it might be possible to do as Steve suggests. A good electrical hit would also do it.

Don't listen to me, I just fool with electrical crap for a living. If you'll excuse me, I gotta go wrap my closet with tin foil. That's a good idea.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Needhelp:

Then he is going to do some serious analysis on it by breaking it into pieces and analyzing the heck out of it.

This was my main concern from the start. Before breaking it open and performing some kind of autopsy, I would of experimented with it a little more. You could of put it in a test tube filled with water... and placed electrodes inside. Perhaps if you could re-create the voltage that is present in the body, (and brain), the chip could be 'activated'. Then maybe EM readings and various other scans could of been taken. If she hacks up another chip (but I honestly hope she doesn't) then maybe try to experiment with it before diving in with the saws and hammers. Just a thought.

I hope your hear something from the lab soon, Need Help. This should be exciting!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
So we are supposed to believe everything you say for the next 17 pages and 20 days like the last 17 page, 20 days where you made the bulk of the posts offering info on what you were going to do?????
What do the kids say these days???? GAME OVAH

If you can't be constructive and add anything to our discussion, then I suggest you stop reading and writing to this thread. We don't need more people like you... I for one am willing to beleive Need Help. That is my choice. Your choice is also fine... but I don't think we're interested in hearing any more.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ah, but Steve, doubting the validity of a claim is constructive. We do not buy any and everything that comes down the pike here at ATS. All assertions must be prepared for disassembly, inspection and interogation. We deny ignorance in all its forms at ATS!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Ah, but Steve, doubting the validity of a claim is constructive. We do not buy any and everything that comes down the pike here at ATS. All assertions must be prepared for disassembly, inspection and interogation. We deny ignorance in all its forms at ATS!

I agree but there are no assertions. Not yet. And by the time there are assertions from Need Help, they'll also be in Gervaerds magazine

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
If you can't be constructive and add anything to our discussion, then I suggest you stop reading and writing to this thread.

If you can't accept criticism and skeptical analysis of your material, then don't post here. There are plenty of other discussion boards on the Internet where stories such as this will be embraced with open arms.

Oh... but they're not as popular are they?

In my online experience (extensive), people don't come to a site like this with a story like that unless attention is the motive.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join