It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 13
4
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If I were to venture a guess, I'd say it's a copper shaving from the water pipes, that could have been drunk unknowingly. Copper would not respond to a magnet, and the little grooves might be from the pipe wrench used to install the pipes?




posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It looks to square or perfect to just be a piece of a pipe that just happened to fall off don't you think?

Gold isn't magnetic AFAIK



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just to let you all know; we're probably going to meet with A.J. Gevaerd next week.

Wish us all luck!

Jessica



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
Gold isn't magnetic AFAIK

Just about all the elements are magnetic to a slight degree, but the only metal that is noticably magnetic is iron. But it is used in lots of alloys, so the alloy becomes magnetic. One thing about gold is it does not oxidize, in other words tarnish or rust. That is one reason it is so valuable. But she said it appeared to her to be tarnishing, so the only gold colored metal that tarnishes is brass. Brass is actually a copper zinc alloy Cu3Zn2.


Originally posted by Need Help

Wish us all luck!

Jessica

Good luck, and let us now how it goes.



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by warpboost
Gold isn't magnetic AFAIK

Just about all the elements are magnetic to a slight degree, but the only metal that is noticably magnetic is iron. But it is used in lots of alloys, so the alloy becomes magnetic. One thing about gold is it does not oxidize, in other words tarnish or rust. That is one reason it is so valuable. But she said it appeared to her to be tarnishing, so the only gold colored metal that tarnishes is brass. Brass is actually a copper zinc alloy Cu3Zn2.


Originally posted by Need Help

Wish us all luck!

Jessica

Good luck, and let us now how it goes.


They'll find out if it's brass or not. We're all going to have a meeting probably next week and an interview where I will ask that we be kept in the information loop and I'll post what I'm told here.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by Need Help]



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Needhelp,

Well, we are all waiting for the results this is indeed good news!



posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
good luck needhelp, we hope for you guys to be well and
find out something to help you, will be waiting to here
from you , thank you again for shareing the ongoing story.
F161



posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
HAHAHA, Am I the only one that thinks this is funny? Finding metal in your throat? I'm morbid though...



posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
For what it is worth - About ten years ago I had a similar thing happen but chose not to say anything because I had trouble believing it myself. It wasn't a gold chip but rather a very tiny metal bead (silver in color) that expelled from my nose after I sneezed - Only happened once it seems yet it did happen!



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is a really exciting thread (I've been following it all the way!) and I can't wait to hear the results... Guess my mind hopes towards alien microchip as well, but who knows!?

But I would like to add another theory, that's completely different...
Poltergeist. There has been a couple of cases of objects being found inside people living with ghosts or where poltergeist activities were taking place. Most of these "objects" were pins and caused extreme pain, resulting into X-rays being taken and the objects being discovered. You understand what I'm getting at?
I know it's not as good a theory as the Alien abduction/government microchip theories, but it holds water, doesn't it? Let's say hypothetically that this is the case. Then the question remains: What are the small gold objects and why would the "ghost" use these objects? Maybe it has something to do with its previous life?
To test the theory maybe you could answer these questions:
1. Did your GF (and her sister & mother) live in a single house all their lives?
2. Were there any "abnormal"/ghostly activities in their home(s)?
3. If they lived in one house all their lives... Was it an old house?

Another thing - I might've missed this part - but where is your GF's dad in all of this? Did he have NO similar experiences, and what's his take on this?

Yeah, I know it's a pretty weak theory, but give it some thought? (I prefer the alien abduction theory better, myself...
)



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry Mr Need Help, I don't mean you or your facinating thread.

I personally believe you are honest and after 3 years full time study of the whole ufo / alien / abduction scenario, I come to the conclusion it's Extra-terrestrial!

When I said above I can't believe it, I have just spent 3 hours plus reading 13 pages and I was hoping to find out what happened.

I guess I'll just have to be patient, good luck with your meeting and PLEASE let us all know the resuts etc.

Simon



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I just stumbled across this thread and I'm facsinated! I can't wait to see the results!



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey Peeps,

Well, the update for now is that we're in direct contact with A.J. Gevaerd and his friend and colleague who is a well-known doctor here and will be conducting the research himself. I spoke with him by telephone yesterday and apparently he has been researching this stuff for quite some time. He told me that he has met Derrel Sims personally and has seen his implant collection. I admit, I was wowed. It's so weird because I never heard of these people before and now I'm finding out that they're kind of like UFO superheroes!


Anyway it's just scheduling that stands as a small obstacle right now, but it should be in the lab in less than a week!

Jess



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
This is a really exciting thread (I've been following it all the way!) and I can't wait to hear the results... Guess my mind hopes towards alien microchip as well, but who knows!?

But I would like to add another theory, that's completely different...
Poltergeist. There has been a couple of cases of objects being found inside people living with ghosts or where poltergeist activities were taking place. Most of these "objects" were pins and caused extreme pain, resulting into X-rays being taken and the objects being discovered. You understand what I'm getting at?
I know it's not as good a theory as the Alien abduction/government microchip theories, but it holds water, doesn't it? Let's say hypothetically that this is the case. Then the question remains: What are the small gold objects and why would the "ghost" use these objects? Maybe it has something to do with its previous life?
To test the theory maybe you could answer these questions:
1. Did your GF (and her sister & mother) live in a single house all their lives?
2. Were there any "abnormal"/ghostly activities in their home(s)?
3. If they lived in one house all their lives... Was it an old house?

Another thing - I might've missed this part - but where is your GF's dad in all of this? Did he have NO similar experiences, and what's his take on this?

Yeah, I know it's a pretty weak theory, but give it some thought? (I prefer the alien abduction theory better, myself...
)


You know after experiencing this I believe that ANYTHING is possible. I don't shun your hypothesis at all.

The only question is: how are ghosts creating these pieces that all look the same?

Are ghosts the same as aliens?


And I'd like to add something personal:

Can you all hold back your excitement and hopes that aliens are implanting my loved one? It kind of gives me the creeps when I read people are hoping that's what it is. I understand that you may find it purely fascinating, but please try and have some consideration in your posts.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by Need Help]



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Sorry Mr Need Help, I don't mean you or your facinating thread.

I personally believe you are honest and after 3 years full time study of the whole ufo / alien / abduction scenario, I come to the conclusion it's Extra-terrestrial!

When I said above I can't believe it, I have just spent 3 hours plus reading 13 pages and I was hoping to find out what happened.

I guess I'll just have to be patient, good luck with your meeting and PLEASE let us all know the resuts etc.

Simon


I fully intend on posting whatever I'm told.



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey Need Help,

Have you met with anyone about this yet?

I too hope that others on the board have compasssion , and can understand that this is a real issue for you. I also know that many people who think about these things often , tend to get frustrated that nothing ever seems to turn out to be concrete proof.

I think that some people need something tangable , and I think alot of that " I hope its true" statements stem from that need or desire.

I personally hope it isn't an Alien Implant for your loved ones sake!

But I do wish there was more Physical evidence of Visitation that I know is happening.



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Hey Need Help,

Have you met with anyone about this yet?

I too hope that others on the board have compasssion , and can understand that this is a real issue for you. I also know that many people who think about these things often , tend to get frustrated that nothing ever seems to turn out to be concrete proof.

I think that some people need something tangable , and I think alot of that " I hope its true" statements stem from that need or desire.

I personally hope it isn't an Alien Implant for your loved ones sake!

But I do wish there was more Physical evidence of Visitation that I know is happening.


No, we haven't met with anyone yet. We were supposed to meet at the Dr.'s consultory this Thursday at 10 am, but my gf had to change shifts with one of her colleagues and can't make it. But we may be meeting Thursday night instead. We're waiting on the Dr.'s response, if he says sure meet me at my office at night on Thursday, then that's when we're going.



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hey Jessica,

I understand where you are coming from re: the alien abduction thing. If my partner (well, ex-partner) had something like this happen, I wouldn't be wishing for Extra-terrestrials to be involved.

(As it was the Extra-testicles involved in our case were the demise of our relationship ... *sigh* ... TMI ... I know.)

Anyway, I hope whatever you find out won't be too stressful and that you will keep us informed. (And how many times have you said, "Okay, okay! I'll keep you informed"?)

But you know, if the artifact is from some place 'up-there', I am betting that not only are these pesky implant artists very, very friendly, the golden minilith is a data chip that contains the details for a cure to all diseases on earth, the secret to room temperature nuclear fusion, the origin of species and tips to owning and managing your own Starbucks franchise.

Hang in there,
Don



posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zadeh Redux
Hey Jessica,

I understand where you are coming from re: the alien abduction thing. If my partner (well, ex-partner) had something like this happen, I wouldn't be wishing for Extra-terrestrials to be involved.

(As it was the Extra-testicles involved in our case were the demise of our relationship ... *sigh* ... TMI ... I know.) LOL

Anyway, I hope whatever you find out won't be too stressful and that you will keep us informed. (And how many times have you said, "Okay, okay! I'll keep you informed"?)

But you know, if the artifact is from some place 'up-there', I am betting that not only are these pesky implant artists very, very friendly, the golden minilith is a data chip that contains the details for a cure to all diseases on earth, the secret to room temperature nuclear fusion, the origin of species and tips to owning and managing your own Starbucks franchise. LOL

..Let's hope so


Hang in there,
Don



posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
need help

thanks for keeping us up to date on what is going on. i can't wait to hear the thoughts you have after meeting w the "pros".

take care and be safe!

angie



new topics




 
4
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join