It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Need Help,

Believe it or not that has been the question that is going around my head. If this is an alien type metal implanted for whatever reason, why hasn't someone else had the same experience? With all the people posting about abductions, sightings and experiments, why not a similar story? I forgot what the percentage is of people who believe they exist - but it would seem a good possibility that from such a large group someone else would have had the same experience?

Note that I have been following along with this post and have not suspected that you are lying or exaggerating the facts for our entertainment. I believe you seriously want to get to the bottom of this, whatever THIS is. Which is why I bother to post.

I am starting to believe this may be something other than aliens. Possible accidental ingestion or worse even, some sort of 'thing' implanted by someone for whatever reason to extract data. Possibly for testing purposes?

Here is another thought to ponder (as if you needed another one right?). What if this metal isn't meant to come up at all. Could this explain why not too many ppl have experienced it? To think it should stay put is not unreasonable. It could be an error of the implanting process. Then again why your g/f AND sister AND mother had them come up - it doesn't make any sense.

Again this leads me to believe that perhaps someone wanted a family to experiment on. Maybe the damn thing tracks genes and development, maybe it is a government-type device they needed to test on ordinary people and families are easier to collect data on - you could track growth for example, or variables from outside influences - diet, stimulus, relationships, environment. Far fetched as that is, maybe the more logical conclusion is that it is something the family ate when the girls were younger that is now coming back up. That would make a lot of sense but would could that something be? And why is it jagged?

The more I think about it, the less it sounds like aliens if you get my drift. Otherwise I think more than one person would be talking about it and a whole load would have dreamed about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hiya Need Help!

First, let me say I truly appreciate your concern for you partner's health and well-being and that this mystery is more distressing than fascinating for you. I think everyone here gets that. I hope everyone gets it, NH. Now, notwithstanding the serious nature of your quest ...

The headache was nothing. I am truly delighted that you enjoyed the humour I tried to inject into the post. The tragedy is how serious I really was/am. I couldn't do a book though because I usually have the attention span of a hamster on meth and just about as much writing ability.

I don't think I have read any of Terry Pratchett ... sec ... *tap-tap-tap* ... I'll "Google" that. Hmmm, cool website, interesting. Nope, I haven't read him NH but thank you, I will keep an eye out. I am a big fan of Douglas Adams though and oh, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

So, okay, we can safely eliminate dental hardware, writing utensils and jewelry. The foremost theory is the idea that our mystery chip may be an electronic device or part thereof of unknown origin.

I can see that.

I took apart my cell phone and lo' and behold there are two little thingies, resistors I think, maybe capacitors that are of layered construct. The top layer appears to be some sort of thin, soft metal that ... ahem ... bends quite easily when smartly poked with a small screwdriver. The second layer appears to be gold and I am guessing an alloy probably AuGeNi. Using my Dollar Store 25 cent (Cdn.) magnifying plastic I can see where the wire connectors enter between the gold and the next layer which I assume is silicon.

Now, this device is roughly 2.5mm by 5mm and the gold layer is about .5mm thick but I do know they are manufactured in different sizes with different properties for different applications. There are numbers printed on top, so according to Hal9000 this is likely a resistor.

The thing is your gold chip looks a lot like the center layer of my cellphone wafer but wait ... AuGeNi (Gold-Germanium-Nickel) is known to have some slight mammalian toxicity, reflecting 'mild' neurological effects and is being considered for, if not being used in, chemotherapy. And GaAs (Gallium Arsenide) has been found to have inflammatory effects on the cytokine (small protein molecules) at the application site.

What I am implying is that these alloys with their 'minimal' toxicity could stimulate the brain to create a protective cystic capsule sufficient to isolate the intruders where materials of higher toxicity might stimulate malignant growths that would breach this natural protection. Although I am not a neuro-surgeon, I did stay at a ... well, you know.

Now for my disclaimers:
(1) I am NOT suggesting the chip came from a cell phone.
(2) Furthermore, if the artifact turns out to be an electronic microdevice I am not suggesting the origin be terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. It would be entirely possible that a non-human intelligence uses similar technologies or ... well ... we have had astounding almost unexplained advances in tech in the last century.
(3) Understood that after answering 'What', there will remain 'Who, when, where and why'.
(4) And finally, I do not recommend that anyone dismantle their cell phone nor do I recommend trying to unsolder the onboard chips with the hot tip of a screwdriver so you can get a closer look at them.

References:
parts.jpl.nasa.gov...
parts.jpl.nasa.gov... www.positivehealth.com...
jpet.aspetjournals.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants, I could upload a pic of my cell phone innards if you could tell me how to do it or point me to info on how its done.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thanks to lost_shaman for telling me how to send pics.

The chip I was referring to is the shiny, dented one between 7.5 and 8 on the ruler, just left of center. It has 3 layers, the center one is gold colored.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Last one ... sorry about quality. I'm not a photographer but I did stay at ..._javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Need Help,

Believe it or not that has been the question that is going around my head. If this is an alien type metal implanted for whatever reason, why hasn't someone else had the same experience? With all the people posting about abductions, sightings and experiments, why not a similar story? I forgot what the percentage is of people who believe they exist - but it would seem a good possibility that from such a large group someone else would have had the same experience?

CAPS AGAIN: MY POINT EXACTLY. BUT CONSIDER THIS, AS I HAVE: THE GIRLS WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED FINDING THESE IN THEIR MOUTHS, THEY SIMPLY JUST SHOWED THEM TO THEIR MOTHER AND THEN THREW THEM AWAY AND PROBABLY THOUGHT IT WAS JUST SOME WEIRD TERRESTRIAL OCCURENCE; PERHAPS ALSO THERE WAS A LITTLE TINGE OF DENIAL AS WELL. IT WASN'T UNTIL 2002 WHEN MY PARTNER EXPELLED THE LAST ONE BEFORE SHE MOVED WITH ME TO THE U.S. WHERE THE MOTHER WAS LIKE, 'ALRIGHT, THIS IS WEIRD, I'M GONNA SEND THIS TO A LAB', SO SHE DID.

ALSO UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING AS THIS COULD BE THE CASE FOR OTHERS WHO MAY NOT BE REPORTING THIS:
1. THEY DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHERE TO GO OR WHO TO TALK TO.
2. THEY DIDN'T WANT TO SEEM LIKE LOONIES
3. THEY COULDN'T CONTACT ANYONE IN THE U.S. BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND I DON'T THINK HAD A PC AT THE TIME
4. THEY DON'T WANT ANY PUBLICITY AT ALL (NEITHER DO WE); SO I THINK THEY JUST KIND OF WANTED TO DENY IT; LIKE FORGET ABOUT IT. BECAUSE THE GIRLS' HEALTH STATUSES WERE FINE.

Note that I have been following along with this post and have not suspected that you are lying or exaggerating the facts for our entertainment. I believe you seriously want to get to the bottom of this, whatever THIS is. Which is why I bother to post.

THANKS. I HAVE NEVER GONE ONTO THESE WEBSITES LIKE CONSPIRICY WEBSITES OR ALIEN WEBSITES BECAUSE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND I THINK THIS SUBJECT MATTER IS STRESSFULL HONESTLY (AND I MEAN THAT WITH ALL RESPECT BECAUSE AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE ARE PAYING ATTENTION FOR THE REST OF US OSTRICHES); I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS THE WAY IT SEEMS. I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS OTHER INTELLIGENT LIFE IN OTHER GALAXIES. I MEAN, AS HUGE AS THE UNIVERSE (NOW THEY'RE CALLING IT A MULTIVERSE) IS...IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE WE'RE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE SMART ENOUGH TO GO TO ANOTHER PLANET OR MOON. PERHAPS THERE ARE MORE "HUMANS" OUT THERE?? IN ANOTHER GALAXY? WHO KNOWS!? BUT MY LIFE HERE ON THIS SMALL PLANET IS DIFFICULT ENOUGH TO MANAGE AS IT IS; I HAVE 0 CARE IN THE WORLD TO WASTE MY TIME MAKING SOMETHING LIKE THIS UP. AND I'LL TELL YOU! THIS SITUATION HAS CHANGED MY VIEW ON STORIES LIKE THIS. LIKE BEFORE I START MAKING THE INTERNATIONAL "COO-COO SIGN" WITH MY FINGER TO MY HEAD AND JUDGING SOMEONE'S "CRAZY STORY" AS I HAVE DONE A BUNCH OF TIMES, I'M GOING TO THINK TWICE NOW.

I am starting to believe this may be something other than aliens. Possible accidental ingestion or worse even, some sort of 'thing' implanted by someone for whatever reason to extract data. Possibly for testing purposes?

IT REALLY COULD BE ANYTHING. I'M NOT BENDING MY MIND ANY WHICH WAY, JUST YET. I HONESTLY WANT TO FIND THAT IT IS TERRESTRIAL, NATURALLY!!! IMAGINE IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? WOULD YOU THINK IT WAS COOL THAT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WAS POSSIBLY MONITORING YOU? I DON'T THINK SO. IT HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME AS FAR AS I KNOW, BUT MY PARTNER SHUDDERS TO THINK ABOUT IT AND DOES NOT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT AT ALL IF SHE CAN HELP IT. SO WE ONLY TALK ABOUT IT WHEN IT'S NECESSARY. I WOULD FEEL VERY EXPOSED PERSONALLY.

AND I CAN SIT HERE AND THINK OF EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD THAT IT COULD BE AND JUST DRIVE MYSELF BATTY. SO THAT'S WHY I'M IN THE PROCESS OF GIVING THIS TO PEOPLE WHO DO THIS EXACT RESEARCH PROFESSIONALLY, AND GET IT OUT OF OUR LIFE. HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE LAST ONE!

Here is another thought to ponder (as if you needed another one right? LOL EXACTLY; I DON'T WORK HERE IN BRAZIL YET SO I HAVE ALL KINDS OF TIME TO GO BONKERS OVER THIS; HENCE WHY I HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO POST). What if this metal isn't meant to come up at all. Could this explain why not too many ppl have experienced it? To think it should stay put is not unreasonable. It could be an error of the implanting process. Then again why your g/f AND sister AND mother had them come up - it doesn't make any sense.

NO NO...THE MOM HAS NEVER EXPELLED THESE OR THE FATHER. AND YEAH ONE WOULD THINK IT WAS A FLAW IN SOME PROCESS. AGAIN, WHO KNOWS?
Again this leads me to believe that perhaps someone wanted a family to experiment on. Maybe the damn thing tracks genes and development THAT'S HOW I FOUND THIS SITE! I WAS SEARCHING ONLINE ON YAHOO ENTERING SEARCH PHRASES LIKE "GENE CHIP" "MICROCHIP IMPLANTS" TRYING TO FIND SOME SIMILAR OBJECT AND I FOUND NADA/NOTHING AND RAN ACROSS THIS WEBSITE, maybe it is a government-type device they needed to test on ordinary people and families are easier to collect data on - you could track growth for example, or variables from outside influences - diet, stimulus, relationships, environment. THAT WOULD BE REASONABLE TO CONSIDER! I THOUGHT OF THAT TOO; PERHAPS IT'S GOVERNMENTAL, BUT THAT'S TERRESTRIAL AND SO HOW WOULD THEY GET INTO THE GIRLS WITHOUT THEM KNOWING? YOU SEE? Far fetched as that is, maybe the more logical conclusion is that it is something the family ate when the girls were younger that is now coming back up I THOUGHT OF THIS TOO; AND IT WOULD BE WEIRD! BUT HEY ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I'M ANTZY TO FIND WHAT THIS THING IS COMPOSED OF; LIKE IT'S ELEMENTAL MAKEUP. That would make a lot of sense but would could that something be? And why is it jagged? IT'S JAGGED WHEN YOU TAKE CLOSE PICTURES OF IT. BUT WHEN YOU HOLD IT ON YOUR FINGER, YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL, IT'S THAT SMALL.

AND WHAT MAKES ME BELIEVE HER EVEN MORE, IS THAT WHEN SHE FIRST WALKED INTO THE LIVINGROOM AND SHOWED ME WHILE I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH, IT WAS REALLY SHINY AND CLEAN. NOW, IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S TARNISHING; LIKE IT'S LOSING ITS LUSTER. THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE, BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MUCH ACIDITY IN OUR BODIES THAT WOULD KEEP SOMETHING LIKE THIS CLEAN; BUT EXPOSED TO AIR, THE OIL ON MY FINGERS; DIRT, ETC. IT MAKES SENSE THAT IT'S NOT AS SHINY ANYMORE. SHE JUST CAME HOME FOR A QUICK DINNER AND I ASKED HER IF SHE TOOK AN X-RAY OF IT AND SHE HASN'T YET! RRR! EHEHEHE I'LL CALL HER AGAIN AT WORK AND MAKE HER DO IT. EHEHEH I'M SURE I AM SO ANNOYING ABOUT THIS WITH HER; POOR THING.

The more I think about it, the less it sounds like aliens if you get my drift. Otherwise I think more than one person would be talking about it and a whole load would have dreamed about it.

BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE? JUST NOT IN ENGLISH? I ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH AND PORTUGUESE SO I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO SEARCH FOR IT IN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zadeh Redux
The top layer appears to be some sort of thin, soft metal that ... ahem ... bends quite easily when smartly poked with a small screwdriver.

Well, scratch 1 cell phone...

I'm sure (hope) it was an old one that you don't use anymore.

Now, this device is roughly 2.5mm by 5mm and the gold layer is about .5mm thick but I do know they are manufactured in different sizes with different properties for different applications. There are numbers printed on top, so according to Hal9000 this is likely a resistor.

Just to clarify, just about all surface mount components have some numbering ID on them, except capacitors. I think your referring to the gold thingy with a dent in it, near the center and slightly to the right in your picture. If so, I believe that is (was) a crystal oscillator. Every electronic item that transmits and receives a signal has one or more. It generates and stabilizes the carrier wave. Don't know how they are constructed though. I think the crystal is mounted on a small PC board with the metal shield covering it.

Hope that helps, but I don't think the chip in question is an electronic component. I think it is a brass metal fragment. In the last picture (where it was filed) you can see it is solid metal with a gold color and tarnishes. And it doesn't have any wire leads or anything that looks like a microchip.

(4) And finally, I do not recommend that anyone dismantle their cell phone nor do I recommend trying to unsolder the onboard chips with the hot tip of a screwdriver so you can get a closer look at them.

Folks, don't try this at home...

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
NH Good points. I, like you have just recently joined the conspiracy community. Before I too would have made the universal sign for Coo-Coo. I was doing a google on 'gov conspiracy war' and stumbled upon this website.

I must be getting conspiracy overload because I assume (DOH) that all people just calmly post their findings here and I forgot that a lot of them are probably scared, embarassed and not able to fully express their worries for fear that someone will make fun of them or ridicule their stories. I also didn't take into consideration people who speak different languages.

You are right. Just because we can't find it online doesn't mean people aren't experiencing it. Anyway, I'm off to bed now as my brain has ceased to work.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hiya Need Help!

First, let me say I truly appreciate your concern for you partner's health and well-being and that this mystery is more distressing than fascinating for you. I think everyone here gets that. I hope everyone gets it, NH. Now, notwithstanding the serious nature of your quest ... LOL

The headache was nothing. GOOD, I'M GLAD.
I am truly delighted that you enjoyed the humour I tried to inject into the post. I SURE DID! The tragedy is how serious I really was/am. I couldn't do a book though because I usually have the attention span of a hamster on meth LOL and just about as much writing ability. THAT'S A SHAME YOU CRACKED ME UP.

I don't think I have read any of Terry Pratchett ... sec ... *tap-tap-tap* ... I'll "Google" that. I CAN TELL BY YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR THAT YOU WOULD SURELY ENJOY HIS BOOKS. Hmmm, cool website, interesting. Nope, I haven't read him NH but thank you, I will keep an eye out. I am a big fan of Douglas Adams though and oh, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. HUH?

So, okay, we can safely eliminate dental hardware, writing utensils and jewelry. LOL The foremost theory is the idea that our mystery chip may be an electronic device or part thereof of unknown origin.

I can see that.

I took apart my cell phone and lo' and behold there are two little thingies, resistors I think, maybe capacitors that are of layered construct. The top layer appears to be some sort of thin, soft metal that ... ahem ... bends quite easily when smartly poked with a small screwdriver. LOL The second layer appears to be gold and I am guessing an alloy probably AuGeNi. Using my Dollar Store LOL 25 cent (Cdn.) magnifying plastic I can see where the wire connectors enter between the gold and the next layer which I assume is silicon. MAN, YOU ARE A RIOT. I HAVE SEEN SOOO MANY CIRCUIT BOARDS IN MY LIFE; IT ISN'T A KNOWN ELECTRONICS COMPONENT.

The thing is your gold chip looks a lot like the center layer of my cellphone wafer but wait ... AuGeNi (Gold-Germanium-Nickel) is known to have some slight mammalian toxicity, reflecting 'mild' neurological effects and is being considered for, if not being used in, chemotherapy. And GaAs (Gallium Arsenide) has been found to have inflammatory effects on the cytokine (small protein molecules) at the application site. WOW. I THINK MY BRAIN IS SMOKING AFTER READING THAT. I THOUGHT OF THAT TOO; LIKE IT LOOKS LIKE SOME POSSIBLE PIECE THAT GOES ONTO ANOTHER PIECE OF SOME ELECTRONICS PART!?!
I DON'T KNOW. I DON'T THINK THATS WHAT IT IS THOUGH. THAT WOULD MEAN SHE'S LYING, STOLE THE PART FROM SOME OTHER ELECTRONICS PART IN HER EXTREEEEMELY BUSY SCHEDULE, AND THEN SHOVE IT IN HER MOUTH LOL AND THEN CREATE THIS HUGE STORY THAT SHE'S SHARING WITH HER ENTIRE FAMILY AND THEN SHOWING IT TO ME TO PROVE HER LIE LOL. THAT'S GOT LIKE .999999% POSSIBILTY.

What I am implying is that these alloys with their 'minimal' toxicity could stimulate the brain to create a protective cystic capsule sufficient to isolate the intruders where materials of higher toxicity might stimulate malignant growths that would breach this natural protection. Although I am not a neuro-surgeon, I did stay at a ... well, you know. GG GG..WHAT? YOU TOTALLY LOST ME. I MEAN I'M INTELLIGENT, BUT KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS WAYYYY OVER MY NOGGIN AND THIS QUALIFIES.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THIS PIECE STIMULATED OR CREATED HER CYST? AND THE CYST IN HER SISTER'S HEAD? THAT SURE WOULD MAKE SENSE BECAUSE OUR BODIES ARE VERY PROTECTIVE AND TRY AND KILL ANYTHING FOREIGN IN ORDER TO PROTECT OURSELVES. ISN'T THAT BEAUTIFUL? NATURE IS SO COOL. OUR BODIES DO EVERYTHING TO PROTECT US.

Now for my disclaimers:
(1) I am NOT suggesting the chip came from a cell phone. LOL
(2) Furthermore, if the artifact turns out to be an electronic microdevice I am not suggesting the origin be terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. It would be entirely possible that a non-human intelligence uses similar technologies or ... well ... we have had astounding almost unexplained advances in tech in the last century.
(3) Understood that after answering 'What', there will remain 'Who, when, where and why'. YEP. WHICH WILL BE LEFT UP TO GEVAERD. I JUST HOPE I'M KEPT IN THE PICTURE BECAUSE I'M CURIOUS.
(4) And finally, I do not recommend that anyone dismantle their cell phone nor do I recommend trying to unsolder the onboard chips with the hot tip of a screwdriver so you can get a closer look at them. LOL. OH NO! WHAT DID YOU DO??

References:
parts.jpl.nasa.gov...
parts.jpl.nasa.gov... www.positivehealth.com...
jpet.aspetjournals.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants, I could upload a pic of my cell phone innards if you could tell me how to do it or point me to info on how its done.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Need Help]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Need Help

BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE? JUST NOT IN ENGLISH? I ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH AND PORTUGUESE SO I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO SEARCH FOR IT IN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE.

That's a really good point, and very true.

For instance I had never heard of Operation Prato , until this year.

To get the whole story I had to learn to translate Portuguese to English , no walk in the park!

I use www.systranet.com... ( anyone know of something better let me know!) its free but time consuming.

So I can appreciate how much we miss out on , when we rely only on whats been translated for us into English.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

The top layer appears to be some sort of thin, soft metal that ... ahem ... bends quite easily when smartly poked with a small screwdriver.

Well, scratch 1 cell phone...

I'm sure (hope) it was an old one that you don't use anymore.

Just to clarify, just about all surface mount components have some numbering ID on them, except capacitors. I think your referring to the gold thingy with a dent in it, near the center and slightly to the right in your picture. If so, I believe that is (was) a crystal oscillator. Every electronic item that transmits and receives a signal has one or more. It generates and stabilizes the carrier wave. Don't know how they are constructed though. I think the crystal is mounted on a small PC board with the metal shield covering it.

Hope that helps, but I don't think the chip in question is an electronic component. I think it is a brass metal fragment. In the last picture (where it was filed) you can see it is solid metal with a gold color and tarnishes. And it doesn't have any wire leads or anything that looks like a microchip.

Folks, don't try this at home...

LOL!!! I'm glad we're laughing. Poor guy was trying to help and destroyed his cellphone in the process!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i don't know why my messages keep repeating?

i post something and then my internet crashes and posts the message twice.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by Need Help]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
NH Good points. I, like you have just recently joined the conspiracy community. Before I too would have made the universal sign for Coo-Coo. I was doing a google on 'gov conspiracy war' and stumbled upon this website.

I must be getting conspiracy overload because I assume (DOH) that all people just calmly post their findings here and I forgot that a lot of them are probably scared, embarassed and not able to fully express their worries for fear that someone will make fun of them or ridicule their stories. I also didn't take into consideration people who speak different languages.

You are right. Just because we can't find it online doesn't mean people aren't experiencing it. Anyway, I'm off to bed now as my brain has ceased to work.

Thanks for helping
Sleep! ehehe

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

To get the whole story I had to learn to translate Portuguese to English , no walk in the park!

I use www.systranet.com... ( anyone know of something better let me know!) its free but time consuming.

So I can appreciate how much we miss out on , when we rely only on whats been translated for us into English.

How cool Shaman...então..voce entende Portugues agora?? ehehehe É uma idioma muito linda. Brazil/Brasil é um país muito bonito.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

whoa shaman, is this Gevaerd's website?? Neato, I can read it in Portuguese.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I could pretty much understand what I'm reading , because its latin based like English.

It is a beautiful language , but I don't understand a word of it when spoken lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Oh my God, this is freaky to read about. I'll read the Portuguese version on the website.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Heya Hal9000,

Thanks for the info on the oscillator. The "END" button is/was sitting on top of this component.

The point I was trying to make though is that NH's chip might have been part of some implanted device that degraded and was expelled via the sinus cavities. The ridges could be "air channels" and if you note the smooth side has an impression running side to side suggesting to me this is a part. But I'm usually wrong.('
')

But you are right, it is a pretty solid looking chunk to be part of today's microdevices.

Laugh away you guys ... it is good for the soul,

NH, this phone was in a junk drawer for quite a while. I am very happy to give it a proud, useful and noble ending. ('
')

I was thinking like nikelbee, an implant, unbeknownst to your partner. From what you've shared I would not think for a minute that she made up the story.

Sure is intriguing though ... hope we find out what it was, NH.

And speaking of languages ... I used to correspond with a friend in Finland. Thay are really into this stuff and that is one brutal language to try and translate.

Oh, and I think there is a fair bit of info on implants. I remember following the white rabbit down that hole a while ago but it took quite a bit of time to sort things out. I'll do a little more research and see what I can come up with.

Keep your chin up,
Don a.k.a Zadeh Redux

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Heya Hal9000,

Thanks for the info on the oscillator. The "END" button is/was sitting on top of this component.

The point I was trying to make though is that NH's chip might have been part of some implanted device that degraded and was expelled via the sinus cavities. The ridges could be "air channels" and if you note the smooth side has an impression running side to side suggesting to me this is a part. But I'm usually wrong.('
')

But you are right, it is a pretty solid looking chunk to be part of today's microdevices.

Laugh away you guys ... it is good for the soul,

NH, this phone was in a junk drawer for quite a while. I am very happy to give it a proud, useful and noble ending. ('
')

I was thinking like nikelbee, an implant, unbeknownst to your partner. From what you've shared I would not think for a minute that she made up the story.

Sure is intriguing though ... hope we find out what it was, NH.

And speaking of languages ... I used to correspond with a friend in Finland. Thay are really into this stuff and that is one brutal language to try and translate.

Oh, and I think there is a fair bit of info on implants. I remember following the white rabbit down that hole a while ago but it took quite a bit of time to sort things out. I'll do a little more research and see what I can come up with.

Keep your chin up,
Don a.k.a Zadeh Redux

Hee hee thanks.

And thanks Shaman for these links about (I almost wrote "queijo prato" which is plate cheese) ...Operation Prato because I'm finding links to read more about Mr. Gevaerd. I'm reading your post right now.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am wondering if you have tried putting an ohmmeter across it need help.
It would be one of the first steps to detecting internal circuitry.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join