It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary Extracts From Guantanamo Prisoner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How come Army's Iraqi "buddies" do not have any ammo clips for their weapons? C'mon give them their bullets back.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but simply asserted that this diary was 'bogus' is ridiculous beyond belief. If you are going to make such statments, do it so by emperical means; do take the time to deface his diary through nessecary means other than your own word.

Luxifero.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
I'm sorry, but simply asserted that this diary was 'bogus' is ridiculous beyond belief. If you are going to make such statments, do it so by emperical means; do take the time to deface his diary through nessecary means other than your own word.

Luxifero.

BOGUS BOGUS BOGUS I indeed assert!

OK, his timeline does not add up, nor make any sense. Claims to have been held in Morrocco since his capture, for 18 months. But then says he was moved the next January. Then claims moves to Kabul, and Bagram. Says "they" told him he was going to testify against Jose Padilla, but he was arrested BEFORE Jose(claims arrest in April, Jose was arrested in May 2002) was, so how would he know ANYTHING about, or even WHO Jose Padilla is?

How did he know where he was, after claiming NO contact with anyone except his holders? He knew he was in Morrocco, Kabul, Bagram. Also how does an Ethiopian muslim know Aerosmith and Meatloaf enough to recognise their music?

HE claims Gitmo, yet not ONE international organization has mentioned his existance or relayed the "stories" from his "diary". This would be bigger news than the never-happened-flushing-of-the-QURAN. Here is the living, breathing, rock solid proof of penis slicing barbaric torture by US forces, the "SMOKING GUN OF AMERICAN EVIL"....yet, nothing. Nothing but a fabricated adventure from Al Jazeera, boosted by the Guardian, and touted as something real by you conspiricists.

I just proved it didn't happen, you have to prove it did.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
How come Army's Iraqi "buddies" do not have any ammo clips for their weapons? C'mon give them their bullets back.

At the time, their ING command did not allow them to keep a mag in the well while on a US post. They have two full mags in their pockets. Whenever they left our perimeter however, they were locked and loaded.

BTW, it's called a "magazine", not a clip. They are known as cartridges or loaded ammunition, not "bullets".

Those uniformed men are not my buddies, but fellow professional soldiers.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Possibly they were in a safe area where someone didnt think they needed their MAGAZINES (I think the last gun we used with clips was the m1 garand...).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join