It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source of energy (geoterium)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi all,

I am looking for relevant information concerning the geoterium (I am not sure of the exact spelling). It supposed to be a material (liquid or solid) you can find around the Philippines in huge quantities and on the moon. 1 tons of this would be enough to supply the whole earth in electricity for a year...

This material is closed to the hard water in the classification.

Thanks to reply my post, if you know about it .

Take care !

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Why did they stopped talking about "Geoterium" which is great source of energy for the whole world?
This can be found in the waters of USA and in the southern part of the Philippines.
PLEASE GIVE ACTION TO THE GOVERMENT OF THE PHILIPPINES.................

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think this is what you mean.
Deuterium

In the Philippine Trench in a depth of until up to three miles one of the world-largest deposits of deuterium (heavier hydrogen) was also found. The isotope of the hydrogen can be used as non-polluting source of energy like fuel.

Philippine Trench

Deuterium can replace gasoline, LPG, LNG, Avgas, etc. in powering all types of internal combustion engines. It does not emit pollutants or any harmful carbon monoxide and does not cause any environmental problems because it is in a member of the water family. Emissions are nothing but water vapor or steam. Deuterium as hydrogen fuel can be used for cooking, lighting, heating, and as heavy water fuel for reactors in electric power generation.

Philippines: Untold riches... (blog)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rhodan

i agree. just mine it in the philippines. just pay the right tax and right compensation.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

top topics

join