It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Watching these videos could do a 180 on your views on Freemasonry

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I just wanted to take this time to clarify my overall opinion and gut feeling based on "legitimate" information from all angles of the issue and logical "between the lines" possibilites concerning freemasonry.

Simply put, I don't think "joe schmoe" in Mankato, Minnesota who's been a mason for 10 years is a bad guy with any dangerous knowledge or direct involvement in evilry. I know a couple of "these types" from college days.

I DO think that the "devil", at the least something deserving caution, is in the details and NOT in the details. And that the "real deal" doesn't take place at the local lodge across from the Catholic church or old library. What isn't impossible is possible and so most likely "it" will remain an open topic. I am also open to the fact that men are imperfect and wherever men gather there is always trouble of some sort. And, if "real" devilry is at work anywhere, I don't trust men to always discover it, as it most likely is incredibly clever probably hard to comprehend. It's everywhere and in every thing. Courtrooms, churches, schools, arcades, and cheap hotel rooms behind heavy curtains.

Certain qualities are just asking to be the topic of discussions in general. A non-denominational "god" of glass shards that welcomes private prayers from luciferian deities to Jesus to pink elephants, strange pictures of huge eyeballs, connections to Egypt and pyramids and a good measure of "sun" worship, symbols and other carry-overs from alchemy, aprons, skulls, swords, temples, lodges, handshakes, robes, oaths, little old guys in funny cars, etc.

It's all too much smoke to not consider or think of a smoldering fire somewhere. It is interesting isn't it? I mean, in this semi-digital sub-apocolyptic information age, it's interesting to consider such "harry potter"-like goings-on in suburbia.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The York Rite guys do things differently..

"Local Commanderies are governed by the Grand Commandery of each jurisdiction, and they in turn by the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the U.S.A.
In the Commandery, the Chivalric Orders of Christian Knighthood are conferred as follows:
The Illustrious Order of the Red Cross
The Order of Knight of Malta
The Order of the Temple"

There was some guy(Masonic Light) saying that according to what he's seen at ordotempli.org, that there seems to be no connection with Freemasonry...

Although another person after him says we seemed to be linked to: www.smotj.org...

Let's just say, the York Rite route to Knighthood is an American thing.

I don't have anything against Freemasonry.. I'm just sick of internet posers thinking that the York Rite is the only path available.

Also, as for Sacred Geometry... Someone claims they've never heard of the concept in his lodge at all, and I'll admit I'm a jerk for calling him a moron, but people need to realize that their lodges are decorated with Sacred Geometry, and you don't need to be a Mason to notice the obviousness of that.

"And that the "real deal" doesn't take place at the local lodge across from the Catholic church or old library." -- I guess this is the ignorance I spoke of, which is not really the fault of anyone. This is what turned me off from the York Rite's path. There seems to be a large number of people ignorant to some of the aspects of sacred knowledge that exist in the world and within their own Rites, like very obvious things.

[edit on 6-10-2005 by boombye]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
edit: oops double post

[edit on 6-10-2005 by boombye]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boombye
[...]
"And that the "real deal" doesn't take place at the local lodge across from the Catholic church or old library." -- I guess this is the ignorance I spoke of, which is not really the fault of anyone. This is what turned me off from the York Rite's path. There seems to be a large number of people ignorant to some of the aspects of sacred knowledge that exist in the world and within their own Rites, like very obvious things.
[...]

I see that our posts are very different in that I was supposing the possibility of "average" members being decent guys but at the same time there could be curruption or similar in a broader sense. Similar in my mind to say decent military personnel who are not privy to behind the scenes curruption in points of power.

While you are talking about the presence or absence of understanding in lodges of a specific rite.

Our different ideas are both kind of based on perceptions of local level lodges.

Simply, were you saying that my thought was ignorant or that it was a similar component ("ignorance") of an otherwise quite different idea?

[edit on 8-10-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
VIDEO 1
7 minutes - 61mb (unrar it)

New World Order, Masonry & Illuminati Connections
www.megaupload.com...

VIDEO 2
25 minutes - 178mb

The Invisibly Visible - Identifying Masonic Symbols
www.megaupload.com...

I saw The Invisibly Visible - Identifying Masonic Symbols once and really would like to see it again and put it on my blog. Could you please upload that video and make it available again..

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Watch directly, without downloading!

1.Illuminati, Part 1

3.Illuminati Part 3

4.Illuminati Part 4

And another on: Exposing Illuminati from Within...

Bill Schnoebelen part 1

Schoebelen part 2

Here you have 4 hours of video....
and enough informations!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hello, this has been quite a thread and I am contributing at a very late date. However, even though I trust that Masons are generally unaware of sacred geometry, it seems that the earliest uses of that term are found in books on Masonry.

Frank C. Higgins uses the term 'sared geometry' in his book entitled "Hermetic Masonry". The further states the it is the sacred geometry of the philosophers rather than the euclidian geometry of the mathematicans, which Masonry is concerned about.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You are talking about this guy right?
Good ole' ill Billy Schnoebelen. He sure was a busy fellow, to be in so many contradictory places at once.
I don't know what to tell you about this guy, he claims to be a Wiccan, a Catholic, a Old Catholic, a Mormon, a Satanist, a Hardcore Satanist, and a Mormon.
All at the same time.
Oh yeah, and a Vampire, sorry. Forgot one.
He also claims to be a minister, though he never mentions exactly where he was ordained.

Here's a FreeMasons site that talks about him:
www.masonicinfo.com...

Ah, but you may not take their words about it. Here's some other folks who were fairly angry about how he misrepresented their views and beliefs.
www.witchvox.com...
www.holysmoke.org...

Look, read up on the people he insults, and you'll learn that he's speaking through his tail on most of it, with a little enough truth mixed in to where someone who'd just kinda heard about these folks will fall for it.

Edit:
Ah frig. missed this was a anon bump. Yeesh.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

The "Flower of life" is not used in Freemasonry. The "flower of life" is an ancient symbol used in many ancient cultures and religions. It has no allegorical significance in Freemasonry.

The pyramid and All Seeing Eye are symbolic of the unfinished and continued work on building a great nation under tha watchful eye of our creator...GOD

It is so simple I assure you that it would disappoint you

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

LOVE the chart though. You would think you would be able to display that to anyone who believes him and it would be the end of it. However, we live in a world where people are willing to believe absolutely anything, no matter what the evidence suggests.

I wonder if anyone has ever asked Bill what his lodge was? Its really not that hard to become a mason so of course it could be possible that he is not lying about THAT, however, I'm quite sure he never learned any of the stuff hes made up about it from his lodge - if he ever was a member of a lodge.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Y'know I've been looking to see if I can find what Lodge he was supposedly part of, and so far I haven't been able to.
If he actually obtained a 90th degree, and was in a actual lodge, then it's likely he was working on the Memphis - Misraïm, which would make him part of a irregular group of FreeMasonry.
Now, on the other hand it's possible that he obtained 90 different degrees, I think. However, he specifically states obtaining the 90th degree of Masonry.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I saw one of his youtube videos where he made a big deal out of the 32nd, which of course as you know just means he would have sat through a weekend of classes. Maybe another case of him getting his stories confused. If it was the 90th degree then it would have been Memphis Miriam, which can be illegally worked by anyone, which means he could have paid for it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Golfie
I first must admit that I have not watched the videos....not worth wasting my time. I know what Masonry is about....I don't need some conspirator telling me what he "suspects".....

OK, sorry to find this odd. On a site where we deny ignorance, this seems to be just that to me. How do you know what the material is if you don't check it out. Just saying it's invalid proves nothing, explain WHY it's invalid then you have made a point.

Did you not notice his avatar. The compass within the firefighter symbol. Quick recognition if you want to find the ones you can trust on your own team. Pretty blatant to me. I could be wrong though.... Deja Vu_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
Did you not notice his avatar. The compass within the firefighter symbol. Quick recognition if you want to find the ones you can trust on your own team. Pretty blatant to me. I could be wrong though.... Deja Vu_javascript:icon('
')
Indeed, you could. There's no reason to believe the avatar in use today is the same one that was being used three years ago when that post was first made. Even regardless of the icon, Intrepid has a valid point as well...

[edit on 11/23/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

So, I supposed you count Bill Schnoebelen as a credible source then, right?
Could you explain why?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join