It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Watching these videos could do a 180 on your views on Freemasonry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Arg! I'd like some suggestions where I can upload huge files without a limit on downloads, and on a server that's FAST! yousendit has a 25 DL limit, megaupload is slow, so where can I do this? I also want to upload this other video, but it's 580mb 2hours and it goes behind the scenes in a Masonic Ritual. Help?

Here you go..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, that's where I got the megaupload link from

But it's so slow. I think I have a better idea, I'll create a yahoo email account specifically for files, storage is 1GB, so I'll email all three videos to that account and have others download it from there. That can be done right? I have another video by William Schnoebelen called "The Light Behind Masonry", it's very good. Anyway, I'll come back with an update. Hopefully.

*EDIT* Um, nevermind, I tried to attach a file but the limit is 10mb. How pathetic.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Tried these?

file "sending" thingy? (can't vouch for that, but my ex used it a lot).

There's this, too (another one I can't personally vouch for, but seems effective).

This one has a free 50 mb 30 day trial thingy, if you think the files don't need to be there for longer.

hth

Edit: Page of file hosting links; most free

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They all work fine for me!

Will give them a look later when i'm home from work!

Thanks

*edit*

actually i retract that statement the second one is very sloooooooooooooooooooooow!

[edit on 11-8-2005 by DodgeG1]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
im giving the first one a download and will comment on that once i watch it to see if the second one is worth downloading.

edit:
just finished the download while in the post .. wow @ the footage of them showing the driver turn back right before kennedy was killed. can the truth be more in our face?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Bill Schnoebelen says that the Letter "G" stands for generativity, sexual potency.

www.dictionary.com
Main Entry: gen•er•a•tiv•i•ty
Pronunciation: "jen-(&-)r&-'tiv-&t-E
Function: noun
Inflected Form: plural -ties
: a concern for people besides self and family that usually develops during middle age; especially : a need to nurture and guide younger people and contribute to the next generation —used in the psychology of Erik Erikson

I'm sure that the psychology of Erik Erikson has been a mainstay of Masonic discourse for centuries.

Erik Erikson's Bio.

But on to bigger and better parts of this reply...

I did waste 24 minutes of my valuable time and all I came away with is that as long as there are people of Abdul Shareef's academic/research capabilities, the fast food industry of America will always be staffed.

Why so harsh o' simian of jovial pursuit you ask? At the 3:34 mark, Abdul informs us that "novus ordo seclorum" means “new order of the ages.” To bad Abdul never bothered to find out the Latin word for “world(s)” is mundus, and mundi respectively… Neither of which appears on the one dollar bill. I’m not too crazy about his interpretation of "Annuit Cœptis” either. Yes Abdul, I would like fries with that.

Novus ordo seclorum.

Annuit Cœptis

At 4:56 he depicts 16 U.S Presidents as being Freemasons, includes both George Bush 41 & 43 (who are not Freemasons) and omits Gerald Ford, who is. Abdul, I said a chocolate shake.

At 7:28 he claims Albert Pike founded the Klu Klux Klan, a tired and thoroughly debunked claim.

At 7:46 he makes the usual mistake of attributing the 33rd Degree as the “highest degree in Freemasonry.” It’s not, the Third Degree, the Sublime Degree of Master Mason, is.

At 8:36 the Leo Taxil quotes began in the form of AC De La Rive excerpts…

Why relying on freemasonrywatch.org for your Masonic "research" is foolish.

More Taxil junk...

At 11:30 Abdul claims no one from any Masonic Lodge would talk to him… With the dearth of participation on this forum by Masons, does anyone really believe that?

I can barely take it anymore…

I’ll end it with a suspect quote he attributed to Socrates at 23:00, basically “the answer is in the question.”

I found one of my own…

Socrates… really
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

On a final note, the production of this was pretty sloppy, and I’d like to take a moment to compliment All Seeing Eye, if an old white guy can piece together a conspiracy vid, with a better beat, and some street cred, than our “hip hop jam master Abdul” there may be hope for us all… (to be able to dance
)

Don’t quit your day job Abdul…

Burger King Monkeys, not just for having it “my way” anymore…

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You have voted Mirthful Me for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Now why did I do this?

1. Because our simian friend did something I don't have time to do. Good on ya mate!

2. Because the post was well thought out and well laid out.

3. Because he's bang on the money. KERRR-CHING! We have a winner

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That was a COMPLETE waste of bandwidth and time. Every claim on the smaller video has been debunked over and over, sever times in the past few days even!!

The only interesting part was when it seemed to claim that we have flying saucers and make crop circles, those must be Scottish Rite.

[edit on 11-8-2005 by AngelWitch]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So the following mason, Mirthful Me, has rejected the videos and believes everything is false.

Trinityman, AngelWitch, who are also masons, gives a high five to Mirthful.

Wow! I think I should do the same and just BELIEVE them. After all, Mirthful did post official mason links to prove it. Yeah...right. What a way to convince me.

Any non-mason who watched it and would like to comment without putting down the masons would be greatly appreciated.

But then again, my real purpose here is to not persuade, I want others to judge for themselves and "connect the dots"...see if makes any sense.

I'm assuming the links do work now. So in the meantime I'll upload another video that shows what goes behind a Masonic Ritual, how it conflicts with Christianity, and how it is indeed a Religion.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That'd be me.

I'm not a Mason.

And I watched 'em.

And...yeah. Sorry, but they simply weren't convincing at all.

Don't know what to tell you, Eud.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
That'd be me.

I'm not a Mason.

And I watched 'em.

And...yeah. Sorry, but they simply weren't convincing at all.

Don't know what to tell you, Eud.

Okay

That's all I ask.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So the following mason, Mirthful Me, has rejected the videos and believes everything is false.

I only watched the second one, and I did't say everything was false (I believe the guy's name was Abdul, and that he was in Washington, D.C.) please review the discrepancies I outlined, and the supporting links.

Trinityman, AngelWitch, who are also masons, gives a high five to Mirthful.

I not sure that Angelwitch is a Mason, and Trinityman gave me a WATS, semantics to be sure... But I'm starting to see a trend...

Wow! I think I should do the same and just BELIEVE them. After all, Mirthful did post official mason links to prove it. Yeah...right. What a way to convince me.

Only the AC De La Rive/Leo Taxil links were from a Freemasonry site, one that fully documents and footnotes it’s claims, it would be appreciated if you would use a source that was as thorough, and academically responsible… But then it might be difficult posting anything that would support your agenda.

Any non-mason who watched it and would like to comment without putting down the masons would be greatly appreciated.

See above, if Angelwitch is a Mason, I apologize...

But then again, my real purpose here is to not persuade, I want others to judge for themselves and "connect the dots"...see if makes any sense.

If your intent is honorable (Deny Ignorance …to find the truth regarding Freemasonry...) then why do you eschew the scholarly, well documented, and historically based evidence for the work of the barely literate, and academically fraudulent?

I'm assuming the links do work now. So in the meantime I'll upload another video that shows what goes behind a Masonic Ritual, how it conflicts with Christianity, and how it is indeed a Religion.

I can hardly wait... More of my precious (and valuable... I make a vegas call girl look cheap
) time devoted to this tripe... How can you verify that it's actual Masonic Ritual? Conflict with Christianity? Indeed a religion? Smacks of an agenda... Are you sure you're not trying to say something else entirely?

Scared Monkeys, not just because of the "fundy" under the bed anymore...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Actually, I just was listening to a debate today between the guys at Ephisians 5-11 (one of the debaters on their side is a founder of the "Order of Former Freemasons) and Howard L. Woods, Grand Master of Prince Hall Masons of Arkansas(2004), and he (the Grand Master) said that the Apron was a "symbol of innocence and upright conduct, and it covers the one part of the body guaranteed to take us to Hell" (referring to the groin)

I couldn't believe it, either. Perhaps that is merely his interpretation, though.

I have the .ram file on my hard drive, but I have no place to host it.

Just wanted to let you guys know I found this; now, the debate is whether Freemasonry is compatible with "biblical Christianity" and really no one won the debate, so far as I could tell...

I mean both sides have their point of view, and that's fine. My thought on the matter is, if you don't think it's compatible, don't join. Period.

The part I mentioned about the apron starts at 55:00 into the debate. My quote wasn't exact, but it was close. That isn't to say that that is what's yaught in Lodge, in fact I'm sure that it's not, but he's just saying it tomake a point, I think. the wuestion was something like "does Masonry teach Masons not to cheat on their wives, etc."

Listen for yourself: www.ephesians5-11.org... (it is in Real Audio format)

Here's the page the link came from: www.ephesians5-11.org...

So, I guess some Masons think that it has that connotation, but I would venture to guess that is his personal opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I only watched the second one, and I did't say everything was false (I believe the guy's name was Abdul, and that he was in Washington, D.C.) please review the discrepancies I outlined, and the supporting links.

I'll read it and get back to you. But let it be known, I'm strongly against secret societies. Secrecy & Hierarchy in our society serves no good if we, the human race, want to come together as a whole and evolve together to create a reality that is productive and peaceful.

Not to be hidden in some lodge reciting nonsense while being blindfolded.

Only the AC De La Rive/Leo Taxil links were from a Freemasonry site, one that fully documents and footnotes it’s claims, it would be appreciated if you would use a source that was as thorough, and academically responsible… But then it might be difficult posting anything that would support your agenda.

My agenda is to have others question why we need secret societies such as Freemasonry and what's in it that can be used to enlighten others. I can tell you, the rituals alone should raise eyebrows. And not in a positive way.

If your intent is honorable (Deny Ignorance …to find the truth regarding Freemasonry...) then why do you eschew the scholarly, well documented, and historically based evidence for the work of the barely literate, and academically fraudulent?

Again, I stand firm when it comes to secret socieities and their "role" with humanity.

I can hardly wait... More of my precious (and valuable... I make a vegas call girl look cheap
) time devoted to this tripe... How can you verify that it's actual Masonic Ritual? Conflict with Christianity? Indeed a religion? Smacks of an agenda... Are you sure you're not trying to say something else entirely?

It's facts being presented, not an agenda.

What do you mean by this? And what's with the chocolate milkshake and fries? Burger King Monkeys? Are you a rascist or something? It certainly seems so. It's just not funny either way.

"Abdul Shareef's academic/research capabilities" doesn't scream Burger King candidate. I don't understand how you can put him down that low.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

*raises hand*

I'm not a Mason, and I stand behind everything Mirthful said. The difference in the Masonic sites and the ones that try to cast aspersions upon them is that the Masonic scholars and researchers cite their sources, and present their information with the facts to back up what they say.

Besides, like he said, the only links that were masonic were about the Leo Taxil thing. And besides that, why would anyone but Masons have any inclination to stick up for Masons? I mean, most people I know don't even know what Freemasonry is, so why would you expect there to be alot of non Masonic sources with Masonic information?

If you want info on the Boy Scouts, where do you go? The Boy Scouts' site. You want information on the state of South Carolina, do you look for information in resources about the state of California? Get over it. Masons' sites are for information about Masons and Masonry. If you don't like that, that's fine, but that's your own fault. Believe what you will.

And why should Freemasons care what you think anyway? They know the truth about their own fraternity, I can assure you. The only reason any of them post here is to refute the stupid claims made by some, and to shed light for those who might be genuinely interested. As for conspiracy theorists? I think they can take a long hike as far as most Masons are concerned, and it would be no skin off their backs.

What do you mean by this? And what's with the chocolate milkshake and fries? Burger King Monkeys? Are you a rascist or something? It certainly seems so. It's just not funny either way.

Mirthful Me is a Monkey... Sheesh, don't you pay attention? Get a sense of humor, they're not overrated.

[edit on 8/11/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
I'm not a Mason, and I stand behind everything Mirthful said. The difference in the Masonic sites and the ones that try to cast aspersions upon them is that the Masonic scholars and researchers cite their sources, and present their information with the facts to back up what they say.

And the websites that aren't masonic don't back up what they say? So tell me, who's right and who's wrong? I guess we'll never know because this debate seems like it will last forever. But I know where I stand.

If you want info on the Boy Scouts, where do you go? The Boy Scouts' site. You want information on the state of South Carolina, do you look for information in resources about the state of California? Get over it. Masons' sites are for information about Masons and Masonry. If you don't like that, that's fine, but that's your own fault. Believe what you will.

I could care less about THIS:

What I care about is THIS:

And why THAT is considered a tool to gain special insight, knowledge, truth, and "light".

It's pathetic. You show that to any person off the street and ask if they would be interested in joining THAT, and I bet you a million bucks they'll walk away.

And why should Freemasons care what you think anyway? They know the truth about their own fraternity, I can assure you. The only reason any of them post here is to refute the stupid claims made by some, and to shed light for those who might be genuinely interested. As for conspiracy theorists? I think they can take a long hike as far as most Masons are concerned, and it would be no skin off their backs.

I think we do need conspiracy theorists. We do need to ask QUESTIONS.

Mirthful Me is a Monkey... Sheesh, don't you pay attention? Get a sense of humor, they're not overrated.

Whatever, still not funny. I take this seriously.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hmmm - I'm not sure that I like the idea that my opinion is so casually disregarded by eudaimonia, just because I'm a freemason. Smacks of discrimination to me.

... let it be known, I'm strongly against secret societies. Secrecy & Hierarchy in our society serves no good if we, the human race, want to come together as a whole and evolve together to create a reality that is productive and peaceful.

Perhaps you could point out to me which part of freemasonry is secret...

Not to be hidden in some lodge reciting nonsense while being blindfolded.

...and what makes you so sure that the ritual is nonsense? Are you aware that the masonic ritual is dripping in symbolism, and that the essence is teaching Goodness?

I'm afraid your Von Daniken approach to analytical study will lead you down many dead ends, but I guess you'll have to find that out for yourself.

My agenda is to have others question why we need secret societies such as Freemasonry and what's in it that can be used to enlighten others. I can tell you, the rituals alone should raise eyebrows. And not in a positive way.

Here we go again with secrecy and evil rituals. Heavy on bluster, light on reality.

You are going to be soooo disappointed when you discover the truth about freemasonry.

And perhaps a little embarrased.

And what's with the chocolate milkshake and fries? Burger King Monkeys? Are you a rascist or something? It certainly seems so. It's just not funny either way.

I can't find any reference to chocolate milkshake anywhere. ????

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
How is it that you complain about the secrecy, but then state the rituals should raise eyebrows. If you are reading the rituals, then what secrets do you want to know? If you are looking for a global conspiracy, focus on the UN, not the Freemasons, Illuminati, or Bohemian Grove members.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I could care less about THIS:

What I care about is THIS:

And why THAT is considered a tool to gain special insight, knowledge, truth, and "light".

It's pathetic. You show that to any person off the street and ask if they would be interested in joining THAT, and I bet you a million bucks they'll walk away.

I don't see why that's any of your business. You are not a Freemason, it doesn't affect or concern you or anything you do.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I don't see why that's any of your business. You are not a Freemason, it doesn't affect or concern you or anything you do.

Okay.

Will you admit that the rituals both Freemasonry and Witchcraft practice have many similarities?

The Ritual Similarities

Cug

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yep Gerald Gardner did take a lot of ideas from Freemasonry when he designed his Wiccan System. But so did the Elks, Moose, the Fraternal order of Police, collage fraternity's, and hundreds of other fraternal groups.

FYI those similarity's pretty much only apply to Gardnerian Wicca and it's offshoots like Alexandrian Wicca. Neither of these two groups have the popularity of the non-initiatory groups and independents (who make up the majority of Wiccans).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join