It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Watching these videos could do a 180 on your views on Freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golfie

If so I guess the National Enquierer was right...that lady gave birth to a martian (I guess to be p.c. I should call it an ALF, but again I digress)......

Here, kitty kitty...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
That would be the tree of life. not related.

I suggest you look at the pictures again, especially this one.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

actaully, it's totally related. look at the nice pictures higher up in the thread.
doing the drawings for yourself helps. the tree of life is one aspect of the flower of life, much as the seed of life is the core of the flower.
anyway, you're probably not interested in what that even means, by the tone of your post.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
Considering that stuff like phi, the divine proportion, and study of architecture (we are, after all, cathedral builders) is something every mason study at some point or another, Id say that ''sacred geometry'' is linked to masonry.
Concerning the flower of life, not only the kaballistic tree of life is contained within it, but it supplosedly contains, in its proportions, all the mysteries and secrets of life, mathematics, and so on. It i s a very interesting subject.

score one for moonchild!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golfie
Am I being lazy and close minded? Maybe....but hey it works for the anti's

xactly. well done, auntie.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by StickyG

Originally posted by Cug

I suggest you look at the pictures again, especially this one.

Cheers

i think we're on the same branch, stickyg. i was trying to say the same thing, but you actually illustrated it BFORE i responded.
we should start a publishing company.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Had it not been for the fact that the title to this thread was so long that it couldn't be discerned that it was about freemasons, I would have never been here.

Thanks for the trickery.

Cug

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

actaully, it's totally related. look at the nice pictures higher up in the thread.
doing the drawings for yourself helps. the tree of life is one aspect of the flower of life, much as the seed of life is the core of the flower.
anyway, you're probably not interested in what that even means, by the tone of your post.

Good lord, who put the bee in your bonnet? take a deep breath... now relaaaaaaax. maybe have a beer.

It sure looks like I was wrong, but what can I say, it looks like this symbol is just not used in the Occult/Hermetic world as far as I can tell. I sure have never come across it. a quick google and most of the results were on "white light, new agey" sites. ick
no wonder I haven't seen it before.

[edit on 8/10/2005 by Cug]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Good lord, who put the bee in your bonnet?

the lord put the bee in my bonnet, LOL.
you admitted you were wrong.
respect!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
mmm yesss, sacred geometry, i love it, you can find lots of it in crop circles...
The ratios in the flower of life can be applied into everything, human body, solar system, universe, whatever...

..may i suggest Drunvaldos lecture on it that can be found on the net....yes hes pretty new age, but he knows his sacred geometry.

Im surprised masons dont know about it...now theres nothing that makes you cool anymore in my eyes, since i was sure this falls into the category of secret or lost knowledge that you should know

i could say dick, im very dissapointed

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
WAIT WAIT WAIT LOL this is too much. did you say FREEMASONIC GOD???? lol wow we have our own god now? COOL! man why didnt they tell me?! GOD i'm always left out.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoJo the religious man
I do have a question for freemasons that I am just waiting for them to start yelling at me that they don't care about or never heard about this but why not explain to everyone why you and the Illuminati joined together huh? The fact is because you were both fleeing the catholic church so to speak anyway in that one case the freemasons and fleeing Illuminati were both accused of horrible crimes

You are correct that the Freemasons and Illuminati were both persecuted by the Church, but incorrect in that they "joined together." The Illuminati and freemasons were always two separate and distinct organizations. The only strain of commonality was that some guys were members of both groups, and Adam Weishaupt copied a good deal from Masonry when he wrote the Illuminati rituals.

isn't it true that the freemasons was originally the group known as the Knights Templar

No. It's just a very common, albeit popular, myth.

who yes at one time were the best equipped strongest knight in the Crusades, but evidently not the holiest because they doubted their Catholic beliefs and evetually started rapping women and killing children in the Crusades and when the Catholic Church found out what the knights templar did they ordered their destruction and that once the "King of the Temple" (or rather in lame terms the Knights Templar's leader) was killed in battle the remaining knights templar fled and regrouped in Scotland and joined William Wallace ( Yes I know your history)

If you know history, then you are certainly aware that the above story is fictional. There is no evidence that any fugitive Templars ever did anything in Scotland.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and the list goes on and on but, they weren't high enough in your society to know the truth (probally just like most of you) also they were very very God fearing men and all Christians for instance they belived you couldn't call yourself Americans if you didn't belive in God

Wrong on all counts. Neither Washington, Jefferson, nor Franklin were Christians. All three were Deists. Of these three, Washington and Franklin were Masons, Jefferson was not.

secondly, it is absurd to state that these men thought that only theists could be Americans. Franklin wrote that it did not matter if his neighbor believed in one god, many gods, or none at all; such belief neither bruised nor harmed Franklin in any way. Our Forefathers also made sure to adopt a clause in the Constitution banning all religious tests for public office.

I just wanted to give you a history lesson on your groups true history

And I thought I'd take a moment to return the favor.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
For those interested, some good info to download here about the illuminati and skull & bones. Particularly good are the book "Pandora's Box" and the Bill Schnoebelen mp3s. Bill claims to be an ex 32 degree mason among other things and has some interesting stories to tell.

thewebfairy.com...

Peace

df1

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

For those interested, some good info to download here about the illuminati and skull & bones. Particularly good are the book "Pandora's Box" and the Bill Schnoebelen mp3s. Bill claims to be an ex 32 degree mason among other things and has some interesting stories to tell.

Some information on Bill Schnoebelen. Draw your own conclusion on his claims.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Well, since masons believe/pray/worship whatever in this Great Architect of the Universe, here's someone that says that Sacred Geometry IS the Great Architect of the Universe.

Freemasons don't worship or pray to the GAOTU, they worship and pray to their own personal God. The GAOTU is simply an embodiment, or rather a name, by which all masons can refer to their own personal God while in Lodge. Nothing more.

Again, I go back to:

altreligion.about.com...

which says regarding Flower of Life:

"The oldest example can still be seen at the Temple of Osiris at Abydos (one of many geometric arrangements of circles found there), it can also be seen in early Phoenecian,Assyrian, Indian, Asian, Middle Eastern, and later medieval art. The example at the Osireion, with its multiplivcity of vesica pisces shapes, may represent the 'eyes' of Osiris- a symbol of the omniscience of the god."

That says NOTHING regarding the "Flower of Life". You keep referring to this thing, but it does not exist in Freemasonry.

By the way, Freemasonry does not discuss Geometric concepts in lectures or ritual or anywhere, except when those geometric concepts can be used allegorically to refer to morality. THAT is what Freemasonry does.

Don't you see a connection?

It is plainly obvious that the masonic logo was made to look like the Great Seal of the United States, and NOT the other way around. Stop using lame troll tactics, they don't work.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

here are updated links to the videos:

New World Order - (Masonic Connections) 7 Min 78mb
s64.yousendit.com...

The Invisibly Visible - (Identifying Masonic Symbols) 25 Min 178mb
s64.yousendit.com...

Let me know if there's any problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
While waiting 6 hours to download the "evidence", I could help but to notice that while eudaimonia is busy posting links to nonsense he had failed to post anything worth while; so here you go:

www.nymasons.org...
www.shrinershq.org...

...and a primer on Freemasonry, 'cause a lotta folks here have some strange ideas:
www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

thewebfairy.com...

Peace

Nice link there StickyG. I highly recommend people download the Griggs series. Man thats some weird stuff.

I havn't yet watched the videos so I cannot comment on them.

~Peace
~

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch
While waiting 6 hours to download the "evidence", I could help but to notice that while eudaimonia is busy posting links to nonsense he had failed to post anything worth while; so here you go:

www.nymasons.org...
www.shrinershq.org...

...and a primer on Freemasonry, 'cause a lotta folks here have some strange ideas:
www.masonicinfo.com...

Oh wow! You really showed us AngelWitch! You really proved to us once and for all that Freemasonry is 100% Pure In Heart! Give me a break.
That's like saying, "Oh my goodness, McDonalds has donated so much money to sick and needy children, oh..wait, I just remembered, they sell poison." How is this even relevant to what we're talking about? I'm sure there is a nice group of masons out there but I still question their beliefs and practices.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Cug!

So I am just to take your word for it? The obvious connection there is for all to see in the pictures I provided is coincidence? I thought the pictures spoke for them selves!

Is this not the Tree of Life in the Flower of Life? *LOL*

Have you done research into this? Or are you just trying to hit something you can’t see?

Be careful Cug, don’t shoot your self here! Research a little!

So here are simple facts! G stands for Geometry or God or Gnosis! And Geometry is a big part in the teachings of free masons, the supposed ancestry of free mason, is that the first secret where Geometry isn’t that right?
Now don’t come saying that G can stand for anything, like goat and gospel and globetrotter and it is up to the individual to interpret it! It stands for Geometry/G-D/Gnosis/GAOTU, don’t deny that!

Concerning the flower of life, not only the kaballistic tree of life is contained within it, but it supplosedly contains, in its proportions, all the mysteries and secrets of life, mathematics, and so on. It i s a very interesting subject

Thank you moonchild!

Care to elaborate on this fake masons reply?

As I read through your posts I can see you have taken a turn! But it still needs to be said that the flower of life, tree of life and seed of life are all connected! And all has something to do with Geometry!

Oh and I haven’t watched the videos! So can’t say anything about them! Nor have I read any of the links provided!

But couldn’t we for once get a no B-S comment from a mason on these three symbols! I.e. the flower of life/tree of life/seed of life?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join