It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Watching these videos could do a 180 on your views on Freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
VIDEO 1
7 minutes - 61mb (unrar it)

New World Order, Masonry & Illuminati Connections
www.megaupload.com...

VIDEO 2
25 minutes - 178mb

The Invisibly Visible - Identifying Masonic Symbols
www.megaupload.com...

I know there's many masons here on ATS who defend their beliefs with all their heart and soul, but please understand that as good as you think it may be for yourself and your fellow members, there's another side of it that raises serious concerns and demands a serious investigation. Well, at least for me it does. When I watch videos like the one's I've posted, the first question that pops in my mind, "Well, let's see if it convinces me or not". It always leaves me wanting more, but I think after watching these two videos, I think I can safely say that there's a strong case to make that Masonry and the so called "New World Order" are intertwined, so to speak. There's just too many pieces of the puzzle the fit so perfectly with one another. It's disturbing, to say the least. Watch these videos and tell me with a straight face that it's all fabricated to be some kind of "Anti-Masonry" propaganda. If you believe that, then I'm sorry, but it's all there too see that it's absolutely not. I think Masons here need to make the case for us non-masons that what we're seeing here is all a lie. Good Luck on that!

Some of the information is known from the footage, not all, but I think how it's presented that is the most important part.

In the meantime, while you download the videos, could a mason here explain to us what The Flower of Life is all about? And why is it considered the ultimate secret? Why is Sacred Geometry so important to you?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
I think I can safely say that there's a strong case to make that Masonry and the so called "New World Order" are intertwined, so to speak.

Then it's obvious that these videos are lying or misinforming regarding what Freemasonry, as an institution does. Freemasonry is a school, nothing more. How can a school be "intertwined" with political control, especially when it doesn't involve itself in politics?

In the meantime, while you download the videos, could a mason here explain to us what The Flower of Life is all about? And why is it considered the ultimate secret? Why is Sacred Geometry so important to you?

I have never heard of "The flower of life".

Sacred Geometry is NOT important to me, or most masons, it is only used by Freemasons as symbolism, like everything else, and allegory for morals and virtue.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Then it's obvious that these videos are lying or misinforming regarding what Freemasonry, as an institution does. Freemasonry is a school, nothing more. How can a school be "intertwined" with political control, especially when it doesn't involve itself in politics?

Can you tell me in what way they are misinforming or..lying? I'm assuming that a response like this means you have seen the videos. If you haven't, then why even respond? And no, it's not obvious.

What I do find obvious is masonic symbols being involved with politics.

One example is Albert Pike. There's a statue of him right smack in the middle of Washinton D.C., of all places! Precisely 13 city blocks north of the White House. How is that not political?

I have never heard of "The flower of life".

Sacred Geometry is NOT important to me, or most masons, it is only used by Freemasons as symbolism, like everything else, and allegory for morals and virtue.

Sacred Geometry, not important to you. Okay. But I'd like to know what is the Flower of Life and how it relates to Freemasonry. Out there, a mason must know what it is. I can't accept the notion that the author of the video would make up something as extravagant like The Flower of Life and saying it is their "ultimate secret". I would like a real answer to this question.

*EDIT*: Actually, I found some information on the Flower of Life here:

Flower of Life

This symbol is the Flower of Life:

And it is Sacred Geometry. And it is related to Freemasonry. So what does it exactly mean to masons?

[edit on 9-8-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
To say that sacred geometry is not important to you, or other masons, is saying it was established as part of the Free Masons, as nothing more than a filler, or an ideaology to simply bull#, or take up space on a page of any given handbook.
That's idiotic.

I believe these video's show more indepth into the FM's than they'd like, and anyone hoping to persuede us into believing otherwise will run right out and begin to tell us otherwise.
"Well thats not important to me".

Neither are your comments to anyone else.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

One example is Albert Pike. There's a statue of him right smack in the middle of Washinton D.C., of all places! Precisely 13 city blocks north of the White House. How is that not political?

Albert Pike was Grand Commander (which is the presiding officer) of the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite of Masonry for the Southern Jurisdiction of the USA. The Scottish Rite Temple in D.C. is the headquarters of the Supreme Council, and is where its offices are located. Pike's memorial has nothing to do with with the location of the White House, and much to do with the location of the Scottish Rite headquarters, which is that branch of Masonry that he served as administrator for so long.

But I'd like to know what is the Flower of Life and how it relates to Freemasonry.

There is no "flower of life" in Freemasonry.

I can't accept the notion that the author of the video would make up something as extravagant like The Flower of Life and saying it is their "ultimate secret". I would like a real answer to this question.

First, I don't see anything extravagant in any "flower of life", and it's certainly not unusual or earth-stopping to learn that someone else has made up another crazy story about Freemasonry. After all, we see it every day, even on this very forum.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

*snippity-do-da*

I can't accept the notion that the author of the video would make up something as extravagant like The Flower of Life and saying it is their "ultimate secret". I would like a real answer to this question.

I first must admit that I have not watched the videos....not worth wasting my time. I know what Masonry is about....I don't need some conspirator telling me what he "suspects".....

That being said, even on this board people have accused Masonry of many things. Some so far out in left field that you'd need a telescope to see them. Most, if not all, things with a little logical thought and reasoning can be dismissed easily. Just because someone makes a huge production out of something does that mean it true?!?! If so I guess the National Enquierer was right...that lady gave birth to a martian (I guess to be p.c. I should call it an ALF, but again I digress)......My point being falsehoods are falsehoods no matter how they are presented.

As for the Flower of Life....I've not had the pleasure in my Masonic journey.... A quick google...yields

www.floweroflife.org...

is this what you're meaning? If so I don't see how this relates to Masonry.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well this is what i have to add!

www.intent.com...

Thats really what i have to add on the "flower of life"

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golfie
I first must admit that I have not watched the videos....not worth wasting my time. I know what Masonry is about....I don't need some conspirator telling me what he "suspects".....

OK, sorry to find this odd. On a site where we deny ignorance, this seems to be just that to me. How do you know what the material is if you don't check it out. Just saying it's invalid proves nothing, explain WHY it's invalid then you have made a point.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Look, it's not a "conspirator", it's a regular guy like you and me presenting us with a series of known masonic pictures and how they connect with our times. It sure as hell looks like it connects! Again I say, it's convincing that's why I had to share the video. I believe there is a connection, so disagree or agree, that's where I stand.

That being said, even on this board people have accused Masonry of many things. Some so far out in left field that you'd need a telescope to see them. Most, if not all, things with a little logical thought and reasoning can be dismissed easily.

Well, with your logical thought and reasoning, maybe you can be the first to prove that the conclusions these videos make are untrue.

Just because someone makes a huge production out of something does that mean it true?!?! If so I guess the National Enquierer was right...that lady gave birth to a martian (I guess to be p.c. I should call it an ALF, but again I digress)......My point being falsehoods are falsehoods no matter how they are presented.

Now you're being silly.

As for the Flower of Life....I've not had the pleasure in my Masonic journey.... A quick google...yields

www.floweroflife.org...

is this what you're meaning? If so I don't see how this relates to Masonry.

Isn't Sacred Geometry part of Freemasonry? Isn't Flower of Life Sacred Geometry? And doesn't the "G" stand for Geometry? From what I read, the Flower of Life can be seen at the Temple of Osiris.

Egyptian & Freemasonry w/ All-seeing Eye
ancientegypt.hypermart.net...

more..
www.luciferlink.org...

"Freemasonry teaches that everything good comes from Osiris..."
www.tlem.net...

more..
www.gaiaguys.net...

Flower of Life & Temple of Osiris
mathworld.wolfram.com...

So...how can I not assume the Flower of Life is deeply rooted in Freemasonry, as it goes way back in history?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

VIDEO 1

New World Order, Masonry & Illuminati Connections
www.megaupload.com...

VIDEO 2
25 minutes - 178mb

The Invisibly Visible - Identifying Masonic Symbols
www.megaupload.com...

I know there's many masons here on ATS who defend their beliefs with all their heart and soul, but please understand that as good as you think it may be for yourself and your fellow members, there's another side of it that raises serious concerns and demands a serious investigation. Well, at least for me it does. When I watch videos like the one's I've posted, the first question that pops in my mind, "Well, let's see if it convinces me or not". It always leaves me wanting more, but I think after watching these two videos, I think I can safely say that there's a strong case to make that Masonry and the so called "New World Order" are intertwined, so to speak. There's just too many pieces of the puzzle the fit so perfectly with one another. It's disturbing, to say the least. Watch these videos and tell me with a straight face that it's all fabricated to be some kind of "Anti-Masonry" propaganda. If you believe that, then I'm sorry, but it's all there too see that it's absolutely not. I think Masons here need to make the case for us non-masons that what we're seeing here is all a lie. Good Luck on that!

Some of the information is known from the footage, not all, but I think how it's presented that is the most important part.

Links don't work.

Gets you to the mainpage, but without account info there is no access . . . unless you [sign up].

Please provide working links as I would definitely like to view these vids!

Thanx!

Cug

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2
25 minutes - 178mb

Dial-up here, could someone provide an overview of what they say?

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
Well this is what i have to add!

Thats really what i have to add on the "flower of life"

That would be the tree of life. not related.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Links don't work.

Gets you to the mainpage, but without account info there is no access . . . unless you [sign up].

Thanx!

They do, if you look at the top right it says you have to wait 45 seconds for it.

Wait 45 seconds, and let me know if it works or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Links don't work.

Thanx!

They do, if you look at the top right it says you have to wait 45 seconds for it.

Wait 45 seconds, and let me know if it works or not.

I'm on a dedicated T1 and I did stay on the page for the 45 secs, BUT I didn't notice the [download now] afterwards.

Brainfart on my part?!

Thanx!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
To say that sacred geometry is not important to you, or other masons, is saying it was established as part of the Free Masons, as nothing more than a filler, or an ideaology to simply bull#, or take up space on a page of any given handbook.
That's idiotic.

You will not find the words "Sacred Geometry" on any of the books I own regarding Freemasonry, and I own a lot of books! I have never heard the words "Sacred Geometry", nor anything relating to it, in any lodge I have ever attended. Is that enough for you?

Or wait, let me guess: I'm a mason sworn to lie and mislead people about the fraternity, therefore nothing I say can be trusted, right?

I believe these video's show more indepth into the FM's than they'd like, and anyone hoping to persuede us into believing otherwise will run right out and begin to tell us otherwise.
"Well thats not important to me".

Neither are your comments to anyone else.

Whatever you say buddy. Think whatever you want, I really don't give a crud. To claim to investigate an organization and then dismiss the accounts of its members is pure ignorance.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Considering that stuff like phi, the divine proportion, and study of architecture (we are, after all, cathedral builders) is something every mason study at some point or another, Id say that ''sacred geometry'' is linked to masonry. However, it will never be called ''holy geometry'' or something like that. These appelations are normally used by new age circles.

Concerning the flower of life, not only the kaballistic tree of life is contained within it, but it supplosedly contains, in its proportions, all the mysteries and secrets of life, mathematics, and so on. It i s a very interesting subject.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

OK, sorry to find this odd. On a site where we deny ignorance, this seems to be just that to me. How do you know what the material is if you don't check it out. Just saying it's invalid proves nothing, explain WHY it's invalid then you have made a point.

I admit that it is odd....but the author of this thread stated that the video attempt to link Masonry to the NWO. This has been beat around like a tennis ball. I've yet to see any logical evidence much less proof.

I, being a Mason, know from my experiences that this link is undoubtedly false and thus why I have no desire to waste my time on downloading a .rar file, unpack it and watch someone try and play connect-the-dots.

Am I being lazy and close minded? Maybe....but hey it works for the anti's

The main basis of my post was not to attack the content of the videos themselves....I can't as I have admitted I did not watch them....I can however question the logic behind someone saying that because someone put a lot of thought, effort and production into something it *has* to be true....hence my Nat. Enq. example.

Edit: minor content

[edit on 9-8-2005 by Golfie]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You ALL realize there are over Hundreds of Conspiracies out there ( Just so you guys who read this know I am bad at spelling) anyway this is what is known to be one of the top 50 conspiraces to debate there is information on both sides ( Just so no one starts to yell at me I just want to let you know I won't take anyone's side until I do a complete analysis on it with one dear friend of mine [ One who has studied about the Illuminati and the Freemasons for over 20 years and gave lectures about the history of these two societies to some history classes] anyway I won't bore you anymore with this) But I do have a question for freemasons that I am just waiting for them to start yelling at me that they don't care about or never heard about this but why not explain to everyone why you and the Illuminati joined together huh? The fact is because you were both fleeing the catholic church so to speak anyway in that one case the freemasons and fleeing Illuminati were both accused of horrible crimes isn't it true that the freemasons was originally the group known as the Knights Templar, who yes at one time were the best equipped strongest knight in the Crusades, but evidently not the holiest because they doubted their Catholic beliefs and evetually started rapping women and killing children in the Crusades and when the Catholic Church found out what the knights templar did they ordered their destruction and that once the "King of the Temple" (or rather in lame terms the Knights Templar's leader) was killed in battle the remaining knights templar fled and regrouped in Scotland and joined William Wallace ( Yes I know your history) and they were going to make him there new leader however his death was a minor setback for you freemasons cause then the Scottish Tribes united under one king so then you changed your name so no one would know your past which you choose freemasons as your name and then had a second stronghold in France because originally France was a safehaven for another group fleeing the church the Protestants anyway when they wouldn't subcum to your beliefs or leadership there was the huge and almost deadly mistake as they had Napolean Boneparte ( and his army) on their side so then you guys had him killed in battle at waterloo you were lucky though that he didn't win because it was close and it would have been funny with all the work of persuading all those people to fight against him anyway then you started to have countries under your secret control have civil wars to get power like the freemason controlled Britain's civil war with the thirteen colonies who are now the USA anyway you guys needed the civil war to get power even though Britain was secretly under your control your failsafe to get the power through the civil war was to have the leaders of both sides freemasons thats right many of my country;s four fathers : George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and the list goes on and on but, they weren't high enough in your society to know the truth (probally just like most of you) also they were very very God fearing men and all Christians for instance they belived you couldn't call yourself Americans if you didn't belive in God ( But I am getting of the subject but my point is they weren't high enough in your heiarchy to know the truth like I said much like most freemasons on this site) but that is your groups true history and to this day hold power secretly all over the world in various superpower countries (like America) pulling strings however members don't know about this because only a handfull of high enough freemasons know the truth anyway I just wanted to give you a history lesson on your groups true history

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Please rehost the file, or fix problems with downloads. I too have tried to download the file. I waited 45 seconds, then clicked download. I am now downloading the first file, but the speed is at a constant 1.4kb/sec. And I am on a 5 megabyte download Cable line. (Max speed 640kb/sec)

I'll try again later.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'd like to add this too:

"The efforts made to discover the origin of the Hiramic legend show that, while the legend in its present form is comparatively modern, its underlying principles run back to remotest antiquity. It is generally admitted by modern Masonic scholars that the story of the martyred Hiram is based upon the Egyptian rites of Osiris, whose death and resurrection figuratively portrayed the spiritual death of man and his regeneration through initiation into the Mysteries. Hiram is also identified with Hermes through the inscription on the Emerald Tablet."
- Manly P. Hall, Masonic, Hermetic, Quabbalistic & Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy

this:

"In the ritual of exaltation, the name of the great Architect of the Universe is revealed as JAH-BUL-ON....Each syllable of the 'ineffable name' represents one personality of this Trinity:
JAH = Jahweh, the God of the Hebrews
BUL = Ba'al, the ancient Canaanite fertility god associated with 'licentious rites of imitative magic'
ON = Osiris, the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld"

and this:

"...During the years between 1723 and 1813 the invocation of the name of Christ in the endings of prayers gradually died out. In masonic quotations of scripture the name of Christ came very pointedly to be deleted from the text."
"It is perhaps because the Freemasonic God, as revealed to Royal Arch Masons, is so far from being 'that Religion to which all men agree' that it was determined that Holy Royal Arch workings should not be conducted in Lodges but separately in 'Chapters' under the control of a Grand Chapter and not of Grand Lodge."
- Stephen Knight, The Brotherhood

taken from here:
www.mystae.com...

Masonic Rituals advocating Revenge and Murder? Sure looks like it!

Excerpts from the Ritual for the Degree of the Elect of Nine (9th degree of Freemasonry) from Stephen Knight's book, The Brotherhood can be read here:

www.gaiaguys.net...

one of the main problems freemasonry has (taken from the link above)

"2. According to Knight Freemasonry's god figure is Jah-Bul-On, a composite of three gods, Yahweh, Baal and Osiris, at least one of which was known to demand child sacrifice, another who was vengeful, angry and demanded the murder of innocent people. (Of course Yahweh also poses a problem for Jews and Christians.) Freemasonry chooses not to openly address this violent, bloodthirsty historical theme. But even at a metaphorical level the murder theme is very much alive in its' rituals and oaths."

more on Jahbulon:

en.wikipedia.org...

mason's definition on the Great Architect of the Universe:

www.freemason.org...

"While Plato made no attempt to name God, he did create a foundation of speculation regarding the nature of God; that is, God as the great geometrician. Like the Vedic and Hebraic sages before him, Plato knew there was but one God. And he was convinced that the harmonious superstructure of creation put forth by the Universal Spirit, while unknowable, was perfect, and was definitely based in geometry. This should be of interests to Masons and scholars of Medieval thinking in the West, for it was in countless monasteries that the first depiction of the Deity were penned by anonymous monks who imagined God - and drew God - as a literal architect, standing amid the heavens and the earth wielding a magnificent compass above the darkness upon the face of the deep. And to this day, we are all drawn to that ineffable mystery suggested by that darkness before the light."

Well, since masons believe/pray/worship whatever in this Great Architect of the Universe, here's someone that says that Sacred Geometry IS the Great Architect of the Universe.

www.charlesgilchrist.com...

I suggest you watch the video presentation. Why? Hint: Flower of Life

Again, I go back to:

altreligion.about.com...

which says regarding Flower of Life:

"The oldest example can still be seen at the Temple of Osiris at Abydos (one of many geometric arrangements of circles found there), it can also be seen in early Phoenecian,Assyrian, Indian, Asian, Middle Eastern, and later medieval art. The example at the Osireion, with its multiplivcity of vesica pisces shapes, may represent the 'eyes' of Osiris- a symbol of the omniscience of the god."

and...

The All-Seeing Eye
www.whale.to...

more interesting info on Eye Symbology:
www.crystalinks.com...

Don't you see a connection?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Please rehost the file, or fix problems with downloads. I too have tried to download the file. I waited 45 seconds, then clicked download. I am now downloading the first file, but the speed is at a constant 1.4kb/sec. And I am on a 5 megabyte download Cable line. (Max speed 640kb/sec)

I'll try again later.

Sigh. Great, should I use megaupload again? Or use something more reliable? Maybe yousendit? I think they only have a 250 download limit. Eh, I'll do yousendit, nevermind.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join