It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a question about Mil/Gov Facilities - Ask your friendly FSME!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
IS THE SITE NOT REAL?OR IS IT ANY WAY I M LEAVING IT ALONE.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Its pretty obviously a fake!! And not even a good one.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Has ayone ever heard of a facility in the UK called Fort Halstead, i read about but cant find any info

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Interesting base. I managed to find something on it's history and where it's located.
Would have posted the Wikipedia text on it but after going through the wikipedia rules for posting the text here or elsewhere it left me baffled with all it's jargon. So best I could do is post the link below.

Dallas

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Just why do you think area 51 is so dang secret that even our presidents are dying to find out what they got in there?

Are we not the people who run the government?
Then why can't the people know what it is that they got in there?
It's very interesting, and I want to know, people say that they keep aliens there, so what's the big deal? Is this a realistic deal which means the public can not know because it just might drive everyone crazy? I think not look at all the movies they got on it, we are conditioned enough.
Maybe the reason is that they want the alien technology. for themselves, and are planning to use it in evil ways. I don't know.
But I do know this : The American people should know, and are ready to see all these secrets.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm uptopping this topic and letting it sink into the normality of the forum.

The users here are so brilliant they answer the questions in no time flat anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hi I am trying to figure out what this place is.

33deg 5718.67N
117deg 4732.16W

bbs.keyhole.com...

There's lots of armed guards.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
OMG. The one website that guy was freakin' out about is totally a fake. It has so many typos! He spelled "clearance" "clearence" on the message box. It's probably some kid that just learned how to use JavaScript message boxes in some HTML class.

Wow.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by scifihifi

the answers you seek are in the link you provided:

bbs.keyhole.com...

just another dodgy place with itsown cover-up story.

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnikah

Anyone here ever heard of any "top-secret" or research-type flights being flown out of Ft. Campbell, Ky.

Nope. What your seeing is the 160th SOAR deploying in the middle of the night in C-5's, C-141's.

Also, the hovering lights are just that: hovering searchlights attached to Blackhawks, flying unaided (no NVG's).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join