Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why I dont live in california ?

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah : Arnold SCHWARZENEGGER, Mary CAREY, Larry FLINT, Gary COLEMAN...

WHY I DONT LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY CALIFORNIA ? THE ONLY PLACE WORLWIDE WHERE POLITIC IS REALLY ENTERTAINEMENT ? NEXT YEAR, I TRY TO GET A GREEN CARD !

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Yeah : Arnold SCHWARZENEGGER, Mary CAREY, Larry FLINT, Gary COLEMAN...

WHY I DONT LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY CALIFORNIA ? THE ONLY PLACE WORLWIDE WHERE POLITIC IS REALLY ENTERTAINEMENT ? NEXT YEAR, I TRY TO GET A GREEN CARD !

from one standpoint you have a point.

on the other hand these are people, citizens of the united states and they have as much right to run for governor or any other office provided they meet the requirements by law to run for said office.

if anything they are but a mere sampling of the people that live within thiese borders, we are literally the most diverse country on the planet. you think they're kooky? you should see the average joe and hear about their lives, truth is stranger than fiction and these people running for office are the tip of the ice berg lying below the suface of the water.

please, this is politics as usual ESPECIALLY in california.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why I don't live in California:
...For one thing, which has nothing to do with politics or the entertainment industry, is that the San Andreas Fault is just a disaster waiting for a good time to happen. I don't want to have to swim 40 miles if I get an urge to go gambling in Nevada...

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
California? Hell, National politics is entertainment. California is just a microcosm of the problem we are experiencing nationwide. People vote for the person with the most face-time, not the best ideals. America is the land of 5 second attention spans and something must be done.

XAOS

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well damn, I live in Northern California. It is not so bad up hear. People from Southern Californai usally call us farmers though.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well it is pretty amusing.
I've been lmao lately. The
dems are running circles. They have a double standard. They have blasting Bush about the economy. Now we have Gray Davis, and he has pissed all our money down the drain. The dems are now saying to us to just be patiant, the economy will rebound, it runs in cycles and now it is not strong but it will pick up. And I thought to myself,hmmm thats what I've been saying about the economy in general. Iloved,they blast Bush, but coddle Davis. Over the same subject.
I was very nervous about Arnold when he first announced he was running. After listening to him over the last week all I can say is GO ARNOLD......

LOL MD.......

Alright jetsetter......
Piss on southern CA....
J/K

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A while back I stayed in southern california for about 3 months. greatest time of my life. Outside the obvious problems in CA, I could imagine how awesome it would be to live there. There's just so much to do

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why did I leave California? Cuz it sux.

I was born and raised there. I have witnessed for the past 29 years, the state slide from golden state to the piss colored state.

Besides, Mexico will reclaim it eventually, so it wont even be the US anymore.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
since when is California a country?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You are funny man,

first you slag California,

probably the most influential region on the entire globe culturally,

then you slaver over your green card.

I know you types:

I don't want to become a citizen but I want the money and lifestyle.

I live in a city with millions of your type pal and I know all about it.

seen it all.

new topics

top topics

join