It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Eeeeviiiil!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I was surfing around on About.com and found this page called It's Eeeeviiiil!!!! and it has some links that I find just outright hilarious. The links it has are:

From It's Eeeeviiiil!!!! page
The "Star Wars Surprise"
Surprise! Yoda is really...Satan! Bored preacher discovers that if you flip a Mendes pentacle over, it kinda sorta looks like Yoda with a very pointy head. He writes "Most think I'm nuts.." No kidding.

Satan's Bid for Your Child!
A vintage anti-Hippie sermon, circa 1971. "The first part of the hippie program is to kill your parents..."

How Teletubbies Teach Toddlers
Teletubbies, tools of Satan (hmm, maybe she has a point..)

Pokemon
Pokemon was the biggest tool of Satan- at least until Harry Potter arrived and whipped the hysterical into an even bigger tizzy... (What is it with these people and blinking gifs, anyhow?)

Dungeons and Demons
Quote: "Evil roleplaying games are sliding our children on a greased pole straight to the FLAMES of HELL for ETERNAL TORMENT, Satan laughing aloud at this! " Complete with hilarious animated graphics.

The Disney Bloodline
Disney, the Illuminati, more: "a major contributor to the demise of America, while maintaining a very well constructed front of wholesomeness."

The Force is a Tool of Satan
"The Jewish George Lucas is telling us Christians that God isn't good enough and wants us to believe in a higher secular human force. Tell that to Jesus, George!"

They range from ridiclous to downright hilarious.

From the Dungeons and Demons link
WASHING MAHINES WITH TRANSPARTENT LID AROUSE SINFUL THOUGHTS! As lingerie rotates around the washing machine, if you watch it, it arouses sexual thoughts in your mind!

NEW PROOF D&D GAMES IS SATANIC!!!!!!11!1!!!!! If you read D&D books ALOUD and listen to it BACKWARDS you hear horrible EVIL SATANIC MESSAGES!!! You must never listen to it if you are not extreamely STRONG in faith!

Satan is really out to take our children and kill us all!

All bow down before the glory of our Lord and God!
Can I get an AMEN?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yeah, I heard alot about this crap. Just a bunch of religious people trying to get kids back to church. I remember in '99 (when I was upsest with Pokemon) on the front page of a news paper saying that Pokemon was the work of the devil, and the cards that of were being sold were poisinous. Well, till this day little kids are still watching pokemon, and no one was poisoned for having the cards. As I said, just a bunch of religious people trying to get everyone back at church...Im tired.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
Just a bunch of religious people trying to get kids back to church.

That must be why Apocamon were created! Fun loving pokemon like creatures bring about the end of the world!

All bow down in front of the Lord!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Eh. religion is entirely "the DEVIL is gonna get you!" crap. Been like that since the very beginning and hasnt changed.

However, those DnD people scare me. Random outbursts of very disturbing thoughts of elves and wild orges. Really cannot be healthy for the mind. Especially with those multiside dice. Way too strange to be safe.

new topics

top topics

join