It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you see those UFOs on NASA-TV?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
opinions about these objects would be welcomed.

I captured this from another site.

Very interesting footage. What are these bright objects?

Snip

I uploaded the whole clip I have of this time segment so you guys can understand exactly where in the mission this took place. The objects were seen slightly before and some during and after the final separation burn.

I had to compress it, but the higher res ufo clips I posted before are from this segment. Not the debris.

Clip Size: 30.2MB
Format: 24 bits,[320x240]
Compression: Windows Media Video V8
Clip Duration: 8min 16sec

rapidshare.de...

Clip Time: 00:00
When the narrator said :"In an orientation and an opening rate that WILL result in it departing from the International Space Station´s neighborhood at a rate of about eight nautical miles per orbit."

He was talking about what the burn they were about
to do would accomplish. The beginning was cut because I started recording that segment right
then.

Clip Time: 06:37
The narrator comes on to say: "...The final separation burn in progress at 4:05 am central time. The undocking and fly around now complete..."

The shuttle is between ISS and the planet with it´s doors open and directed at the planet as can be seen at Clip Time 08:00 on the right hand side Mission Control screen.

Timeline:
Saturday, August 6 (Flight Day 12):
3:22 a.m. Discovery/ISS undocking
3:52 a.m. Discovery flyaround of ISS
5:05 a.m. Final separation from ISS
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hi your upload is only allowed to be downloaded 5 times without becoming a premium member can you upload it somewhere new?

[edit on 9-8-2005 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Hi your link just takes you to the rapid share homepage think maybe you've made a mistake in the link if you wanna repost I'd love to take a look thanks!

You need to click on FREE at bottom of page for the uplaod.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
sorry edited my post found the link for some reason wont allow me to download says it has been downloaded 5 times today already and i have to become a premium member to download any chance you can upload it somewhere free thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
sorry edited my post found the link for some reason wont allow me to download says it has been downloaded 5 times today already and i have to become a premium member to download any chance you can upload it somewhere free thanks!

Give it a chance. It allows so many uploads per hour.

You could also try this small version.

www.putfile.com...

Plus a crappy gif of another object seen

projectprove.com...

Watch the whole vid and you will see various objects moving about the shuttle and ISS and one very close object move across the lower right corner of the screen.

(mod edit for language, watch it)

[edit on 8/10/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would say those are just dust particles. They don't appear to show the characteristics of other ufo's such as quickly changing direction and stopping and accelerating (which is evidence of a controlled craft).

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTerminator
I would say those are just dust particles. They don't appear to show the characteristics of other ufo's such as quickly changing direction and stopping and accelerating (which is evidence of a controlled craft).

They do move direction if you look closely.

Plus those three bright objects seem to have their own power/light source.

top topics

join