It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachable Offense?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I ask this question if it can be proven that a person has commited a crime before they take the in this example the office of the president of the united states, if that crime is a felony is anything that person and group has been involved in legal?

By my able to determain the law if you commit a felony and or crimes against the country you are surpose to represent and you have not been charged with that crime you can still be charged under the law. If the law was indeed broken and it can be proven with evidence.

And with that my wonderfull always been supported group of ats people I submit the following video tape as prime evidence part 1, for a impeachable offense in this case the stealing of the 2000 election and with full knowledge of a willfull act to commit conspiracy upon the united states and it's people.

Here is the video and I ask you this "Impeachable Offense?"

www.iwilltryit.com...

Falcon

[edit on 9-8-2005 by falcon]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If the allegations are true, then "yes" would be the answer.

Intriguing. And not just because of the apparent suicide of one Raymond C. Lemme, who was allegedly close to "breaking" the story.

More here

(apologies in advance: believe it or not, this blog was about the only source I could find that included information about both people. Hmph)

per member request, fixed link

[edit on 9-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

join