It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati / 911 connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   

"The claim made by the United states Government and the corrupt mainstream newsmedia, that the disaster was perpetrated by the bin Laden terrorist group, is provably false.

The four Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft that were involved in the 9/11 disasters, possessed fly-by wire control systems. In the infancy of aviation, aircraft control surfaces, e.g. ailerons, rudders and elevators, were connected to the pilot�s control column by means of cables. "

The Rest Here

This is a long read, but very interesting. It covers a lot more than just the 911 stuff. If this guy really knows what he is talking about, if there is even some truth to what he has to say here, we are all in for BIG F'ing trouble. Personally, it makes perfect sence to me.

We all know about the plane controls for these things that hit the towers. We all know that the Bush family is in to some really messed up crap. We all know quite a bit about this Illuminati/cabal/NWO stuff. This article is supposedly written by someone who has insider info on this.

Anyone else agree with me that this seems pretty close to what us conspiracy buffs think????

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well from what im read about 2/3 of it... its sounds like 100% exacally what i now belive and have done for the past 6 month

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"Is there a smoking gun which validates the writer�s claim? There certainly is; in fact more than one. After the calamitous disaster, it was found that the steel columns at the base of the elevator shafts had melted. A temperature of 2800 degrees Fahrenheit is necessary in order to melt structural steel. Even with an ample supply of oxygen, burning jet fuel only attains a temperature of a little over 1500 degrees Fahrenheit."

hmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well he is making some claims...

can anyone get to ground zero with a giger counter and see if the radiation level is anything about normal background radiation levels...

if what he says is true, there would be a slight higher radiation level for sure around ground zero....

is that correct?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I would assume there would be. Chances are though, if anyone has actually gone down there to measure it, the govt has put a stop to any information release. Hell, there are gag orders on all NYC police and FD when it comes to anything related to 911. I know an NYC cop, and he says there are actually guys getting arrested or interrogated just for saying they were involved in the cleanup, even when no details are given.

It's quite obvious someone is trying to keep something from getting out.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just as the US Government gives a bias claim to events, I get the same feeling from this article, that the author is desperately against the US Government.

Saying that, I find this article incredibly interesting and gives information that I haven't heard before. Good Find

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
that is a very very deep piece of writting... if any of that is factual it is a scary thought...

can nobody from ats get to ground zero with a giger counter, infact they dont even need too, they should be able to scape some concreate from the floor and test it at home...

it shouldnt be at dangerous radioactive levels... but even a small sample should make the giger counter click pretty fast, if what that article says is true..

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I will agree with you on the Mr Eisenhower. I think the guy is quite biased. But I thought it was good to see the other side. We have unfortunately been mislead badly by the mdia, but you also have to consider that they are govt regulated, so of course they will be biased to the govt stance.

Thanks for the feedback. I thought it had a lot of good stuff I had not yet seen too.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
well if what he says is true, and there is some fairly simple ways for proving it...

then id probably be as equally pissed off at the goverment..

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho

The four Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft that were involved in the 9/11 disasters, possessed fly-by wire control systems. In the infancy of aviation, aircraft control surfaces, e.g. ailerons, rudders and elevators, were connected to the pilot�s control column by means of cables. "

Global Hawk. Some dudes picked up transmission signals around downtown that day.
It doesn't take a genious...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
By the way #ing good article. That bit about micro nuke is very interesting.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I found that interesting too. I just wish there were good ways to try and prove some of the points the guy made without getting nabbed by big brother.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Fantastic article, cheers for telling us

The question is why doesnt the media tell the public the truth? Then perhaps its rather naive to expect global media to uncover its own agenda, huh?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Easier way to check for radiation. Mind you, radiation exists everywhere, were looking for sginifgant jumps in radioactivity.

Radiation screws with camera film, video tapes, audio cassetes, ect. Higer than normal radiation would have screwed up ground zero photgraphy a bit, I think. I dount radiation was involved, or micro nukes. But, it would be nice if anyone that was around the area has any film or tape they can show got messed up from radiation.

Still a very interesting read. How credible is this site? Is this place legit? If so, I never knew about Illuminati mind control and programing, per se. Does DR or MKULTRA have any links or info about Illuminati mind control and programming?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wooh, what a read. The writers logic seems consistant to the point i think that if the background information the writer uses for the basis of logical interpretation is accurate, then this is more then just a possibility.

Does anybody else find it odd that the plane that crashed into the Pentagon hit it in the part where it was being remodeled. This greatly reduced the amount of deaths to high-up personel.

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm not a believer in most of the things he's said, and not about 9/11.

But I sure do believe his commentary near the end, expanding from the time of the drafting of the Constitution to today:

What was needed at that time period was more people of the caliber of Patrick Henry. The great man refused his appointment to the Philadephia convention on the grounds that he �smelt a rat,� and ferociously fought against ratification of the Constitution, claiming that it had been illegally prepared, declaring �What right had they to say �We the people?�

Very pointedly, he warned that a future American government could grant: �...a great and mighty President the powers of a king..... The licentious and wicked of the community will seize with avidity everything you hold.�

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Interesting article, I'm definitly buying his book.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Psycho, you made me a believer. I think that this article speaks the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes 9/11 & the Iraq War are connected in terms of the HUGE COVER-UPS that surround them Both - as for who is responsible for these huge cover-ups - well lets just say that the "Enemy" can be "With-In" as well!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hey check this out - the Voice acting is BAD - but the conclusions are frighteningly plausible:

www.prisonplanet.com...

The thing that really got me is This -> the "U.S." declared a "War on Terror" yet the Government has not officially defined "Terrorism". The Patriot Act says that the Police can Raid my home WITHOUT a Search Warrant now - I better not be smoking a joint - they would probably send be to Prison because of their "War on Drugs". I live in a Police State!!!!

Last time I checked isn't CONGRESS supposed to have the Power to Declare War NOT the President. We have been to "Hot" Wars SEVEN TIMES since the Congress last declared War = WW2. So apparently I also live in a Corporate backed Dictatorship!!!

Also people like "FoxNews" are still reporting that a PLANE hit the Pentagon
oh really:

thewebfairy.com...

"I wish my Lawn looked this Good"!!

new topics

top topics

join