It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky , seen it 6 times now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hello

I"ll try to explain this as good as I can for you guys at ATS

Latley I been seeing an star-looking object in the sky , sometimes its to the right of my window and sometimes its on the right or in the middle .

The object has the colour , Green , red and blue it shifts through. ( its not a plane )

The object mosley stands still in the air but Iv seen it move slowly to the right once and then stand still.

Anyways , last night .....

Last night before I went to bed , I was suppose to get some air into the room so it would be cold here to my nice sleep . When I saw that object in the sky again . I went to get my "kikkert" ( look down to see what this is ) , when I suddenly noticed it was a star full night .

I notice there was another object like the one I explained on the sky that night. So there was 2 object`s in the sky , shifting through the colours and standing still in the air .

The object was twice as large as any of the stars but it looked like it was not so high up in the sky as the stars ( because then the objects would be huge )

After watching the objects for about 15 minutes I went to watch tv and when I got back to bed the objects where gone.

Until now I have only be able to see one of these objects but last night was a very enlightenal night .

Even though I do not know if these objects are UFO`s or not but I would like you guys at ATS to mabye find out what it is ?

Where I live :

I live in a big yellow house (about 75 kvm per 4th apartment) that is placed to the left of a big field in Norway.

Here is the kikkert btw

I am sorry that I explained in this bad way and that my english where not perfect but I really have to go to work now so I wrote it as fast as I could ....

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Were there clouds in the sky that night because when clouds move it gives an illusion that things in the sky are moving when they are not.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by Inno887]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
No clouds at all , just plain black sky with alot of stars on it and those two objects.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Good to hear that people are looking out for these and not just dismissing everything that isn't right in the sky.

You should keep your camera/camcorder with you at all times from now if you want to show people whats happening in the skys around you. I for one have been carrying a digital camera around whenever i go out, you never know when you will need one. If you dont have one get a plain disposable camera which can be VERY useful at times as the photos can be snapped straight away.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have a camera that is 4 years old now , a digital one . It is not good but mabye I can get some good shots if I see these objects again (witch I do belive I will) , but the firewire to my computer does not work so Il try to fix it.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If possible take a photo of where you saw the lights and illustrate what they looked liked

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
gamerman-A pulsing light similar to what you have seen has been here in Wisconsin, USA. The one I saw pulsed red, white, blue and green. It was much larger than the surrounding stars. Many people in this area have seen it. My personal feelings tell me it is related to visitations from another world but I'm not sure it fits the classic definition of a UFO.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I will try to catch it with a cam corder later .....

White has also been seen here to yes.... and larger than the surrounding starts

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good luck gamerman. I hope you see it again. Keep your mind open to the possibility that "They" are near.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just wondering what kind of cameras you guys carry around? Im thinking of ditching the digital camera and just use the one of those key chain cameras

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My guess is a satellite... Try filing a sighting report (see the topped thread about where to do this), and usually they can at least rule out such possibilities. Make detailed notes with as much info as you can...(time, date, direction, etc. etc. the form will have the details).

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I carry around my SE k750i with 2 megapixel cam ( it will do for pictures in the day ) .... For filming I got an JCV 4 years old camcorder .

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
its good to discuss these things in depth , i myself saw something strange 2 nights ago. had a row with missus so went out garden and was a clear night spent about 35 mins being amazed at how may things move across the sky , i know some of them were satalites i checked with a skywatch website i think 1 of them was a kosmos sat. but there was a few things that were movin errecticaly across the sky funny thing was they all went the same way heading in a south west pattern
i also say 4 objects shoot across the sky in formation very strange they were flying quite low normal aeroplane shape but no lights or noise
i live in newtownards n ireland if any1 wants to check the quardinates to see what was overhead it was 11:30 pm bst

top topics

join