It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The Matrix Explained - aliens, archons, dream matrix, gnosticism, christianity, antichrist, sex.
The correct understanding of the New World Order

wayskyhi.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
so the matrix is nothing? (i came in here and there was nothing to see at all)

[edit on 9-8-2005 by moonchild]

Cug

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The user is on Global Ignore.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Care to elaborate.... at all?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well in the vein of the current confusion running through the thread, i will attempt to shed some light by explaining the matrix.

It's a movie made by guys who watched too much anime and read too many comic books interspersed with bong hazed memories of that intro to philosiphy class in college. Nothing more nothing less, so just pick the red pill and don't forget while you're reading this your toast is burning and you are one minute closer to getting an late fee for the visa payment you forgot to mail.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I belive the matrix is actually a grid of numbers, which you can preform operations on. No not the surgical kind of operations, but things like rotations translations etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hmm I just realised I can't see the first post in this thread, which is perhaps what is contributing to the confusion.

This happens from time to time on ATS, maybe it's the posts that hit the nail on the head that get swiftly removed by the powers that be

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump It's a movie made by guys who watched too much anime and read too many comic books interspersed with bong hazed memories of that intro to philosiphy class in college. Nothing more nothing less, so just pick the red pill and don't forget while you're reading this your toast is burning and you are one minute closer to getting an late fee for the visa payment you forgot to mail.

Hee! Right on!

Seriously, it's a movie with a lot of tiresome plot elements in it (he can move fast enough to dodge bullets, but his only recourse is to shoot people down? Right.) which are overcome by CGI graphics, stunts, and action sequences. Now, I like watching Keanu Reeves prance around as much as the next woman does, but even his pretty eyes and hunky good looks can't overcome some of the terrible plot elements. But I can forgive it to watch Keanu, y'know?

But it's a movie. Just like "Bambi."

And Syrian Sister, you've been reading too many math textbooks.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The matrix does exist! It's some really complicated mathematical thing.

* In mathematics, a matrix is a rectangular array of scalars, especially when thought of as arguments to the operations of matrix multiplication and matrix addition, or as representing linear transformations.

For more info: click here!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Matrix is a movie about sci-fi movie in which the creators just crammed in every theological, philospohical, and basically everything they could to make it feel deep. That's it. It's still a pretty good movie....a mediocre series. Care to explain what's the point of this thread?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Matrix falls into a category of movie that makes it unwatchable - those containing Keanu Reeves.

But seriously, when that film first came out I was gutted that it didn't live up to the hype, and even more gutted that tens of thousands of ignoramos took to it like a religion. I only saw the 1st movie, but that was bad enough. I find Plato harder to swallow than sprouts, and we were forced to watch it as part of our philosophy class in college. It didn't do much good, in fact it was the final nail in the coffin IMO (in terms of my thoughts on Plato).

new topics

top topics

join