It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Vs. The Sooper Dooper Bunny Exploder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is better than a cartoon. I read this product description, it's catching on in New Zealand after experiencing success elsewhere. It basically explodes bunnies.

www.stuff.co.nz...

So, yeah. Would this product be popular in the US? What do animal rights groups have to say about it? What do you?

I think this is a fascinating study in human ingenuity. We are the most inventive creatures on the planet, and our specialty seems to be inventing ways to kill things. There's more nifty ways to kill stuff than you can shake a stick at.

The Sooper Dooper Bunny Exploder happens to be one of the funniest death-dealing devices I've ever seen, but some people would consider the whole concept morbid and sick. Hence, my title, which kind of person are you, a Sooper Dooper Bunny Exploder type person, or a PETA type person?

Isn't it neat how different people are?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Infinitely more humane than the tried and true method of sticking a garden hose down a gopher hole. Probably not very good for the lawn though.

You'd think PETA would love anyone willing to give bunnies a quick death rather than drowning them just because drowning isn't so hard on the grass.

new topics

join