It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Reading Birthmarks Tell You the Future?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
...Interesting, I have two birthmarks, a small one under my left armpit and another large one on the right hand side of my hip. Anyway I recently recalled a lucid dream whereby I was randomly but purposefully stabbed by a stranger in a busy London street. Interestingly he immediately apologised after, stating he 'had to do this', while the stabbing occured exactly where the small birthmark sits....

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chasrac64

Well, My twin doesn't have a birthmark...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Although I put much more faith in explainable science; I've found that I too have been searching for meanings behind birthmarks for a while. All my life I've had a circle on my hip with a star in the middle made from two triangles on top of each other. Along with small dots in illegible shapes around the outside. I don't know why but I've suddenly been searching for meaning. If anyone can bring my mind peace please do, and tell me if any of it is a sign of fortune or curse!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have an extreme amount of birthmarks allover my body. My fortune was read that I was burned at the stake in a past life. And I can believe that because I have birthmakes in my eyes, mouth, faces, hands, feet, legs, and ect.

From what I can understand, birthmakes you carry in this life is teatment or will or trial that you must over come in this life. In other words, I have to get over my fears of being looked at and stared at by others and try to be happy in this life. And except myself.

But for people with allot of birthmarks or very strong formations they are supposedly more intuned emotionaly with the energy world or spituital world?
But this is what I was told. So I am open to past lives, reincartnation, even god, gods, goddess, supernatural crazy stuff because just because we don't see it or can't comprehend it, or even understand it

doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Good luck

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I find the birth mark thread interesting,most of my life i had a birth mark shaped like a Bat (the animal kind) on my arm two years ago it disappeared last summer cit returned in the shape of an eagle,now it has gone again....perhaps the sun alters the pigment in the skin as i have got older ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join