It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Reading Birthmarks Tell You the Future?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have a book on Nostradamus and apparently he was an expert at reading birthmarks and telling his clients about their future as a result. Apparently birthmarks can tell you about injuries received in past lives and there is evidence about this. In one case an Indian boy said he recalled being a man in another region of India, he also said he had died from a shot gun blast where he had a birth mark which looked like a shotgun wound. Anyway the dead mans records where tracked down and apparently his injuries had corresponded perfectly with the boys birthmark.

So I tried looking this subject on the Internet but have had little success when it comes to how to read birthmarks. Most sites seem to be a pile of rubbish, and though some site evidence the only one I found saying much about reading birthmarks was one about reading genital marks-deformities, which frankly I’m not that interested in.

So who knows how to read birth marks? Where can I get some good info? Frankly past lives are one thing, but I’m more interested in future telling. I've got a few I'm interested in myself, and I want to know if I can read them.
Even if there's nothing in it I’m sure anyone with a birth mark might still find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
HOW could a birth mark possibly tell you anything about what's going to happen...come on man physics here. it just cant happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
There is a book out called Dictionary of Dreams by James Petulengro. In his book he claims that gypsies do fortune telling with birthmarks. So I would suggest you either buy the book or find a gypsy.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by Seeking Nirvana]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I can see how maybe if you had a birthmark on your head or chest area it could tell you how you died.... but what about if you have a birthmark on your foot? o_O. Haha.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
that's exactly my point! it's way to inconsistant to be true...so what if gypsy's believe it? at one point we all KNEW the world was flat too.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I dont have a Birthmark
does this make me an odd ball?
does everyone have a birthmark on them?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
you've gotta be kidding me this is the stupidiest idea i've ever heard...birthmarks tell the future....what an idiotic idea. it's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! what about people like pigmy's? they are all white with pink eyes, i dont think they have birthmarks do they? these things are sooo random how could it tell tell the future...what a stupid thought process!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
what about people like pigmy's? they are all white with pink eyes, i dont think they have birthmarks do they?

Um wolves, I think your talking about albinos. Pigmys are short people located somewhere in Africa.
'
Anyway, IMO I don't think birthmarks have anything to do with your past life. I mean, don't you need to be alive in the body from your past life to see the scar/mark. How can you see a scar/mark from your past if body if that body is not alive anymore.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

HOW could a birth mark possibly tell you anything about what's going to happen...come on man physics here. it just cant happen.

There was a time when a birthmark could tell your future.....in Salem, 1692, your future was to be burned at the stake.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Some psychics claim that it is reincarnation cross-overs from a past life.Meaning either where a death took place or emotional baggage was imprinted into the human body.And the soul during that time period never healed his or her wounds, whether it be emotional or physical.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
LOL i meant albinos sorry about that...the tv was on and there was a show about pigmi's and it was running threw my mind when i was typing the post.

and your right it did mean you were burned at the stake...however we've come along way from thinking that if you have a birthmark you were going to burn too. the thought of a birthmark telling the future now is complete ignorance and idiocy. it's just not physically possible. they are sooo random that it just cant happen. IF it was possible dont you think it would have been proven by science along time ago and would be widely accepted as some sort of medical science today?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

LOL i meant albinos sorry about that...the tv was on and there was a show about pigmi's and it was running threw my mind when i was typing the post.

and your right it did mean you were burned at the stake...however we've come along way from thinking that if you have a birthmark you were going to burn too. the thought of a birthmark telling the future now is complete ignorance and idiocy. it's just not physically possible. they are sooo random that it just cant happen. IF it was possible dont you think it would have been proven by science along time ago and would be widely accepted as some sort of medical science today?

I believe in some strange things including different methods of divination, but that's the point I was trying to make!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i can understand and respect that. i believe in many things that are unexplainible. ghosts, supernatural healing, many things of the sort. however i just cant find it possible and can find arguments against the whole idea. but none that are for it that are credible.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't believe birthmarks can tell the future. But I do think that in some cases birthmarks are correlated with past lives.

read this interesting article:
Children's Past Lives Research Center; Dr. Ian Stevenson;
Birthmarks Article

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is interesting....I have a oval shaped one just above my hip and its like two skin shades lighter than my actual skin colour....Is there anything significant about that?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Interesting. I have a birthmark in the shape of a shark on my ankle (in all seriousness). Does this mean I was eaten by a shark in my previous life?
I love swimming though, so if I did indeed die due to a shark bite in a previous life, wouldn't I be fearful of water?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
if this were true, i would have been shot with a few machine guns.

possibly a spear through the right side of my body.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Come to sri lanka so u can learn many methods here. It is 80% true.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

if anyone can please help me im trying to explain the huge birthmark i have on my arm shaped like a cross and recently something happened and i dont know what and now i have a crossed shaped scar on my chest as well

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
interesting thread ...if people believe in having there palm read ,and that fortune tellers can see things in tea leaves...Why not birth marks???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join