It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how about a McMaggot sandwich???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
What, you think that little buggies don't crawl into vegetables and fruits, and lay eggs, just because YOU grew them??? Sorry...

There is no avoiding it...all food is gross... Shattup and eat your peas boy!

haha, what do you take us for fools, ive accidentally ate part of a baby slug that was on lettuce leafs...

and i have seen maggot in apples that have been home grown....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
well they say you eat lots of spiders in your sleep, i think i read something like 7 a year or in your life, i cant remember, but you know when you wake up with a really dry mouth and you can explain why your so dehydrated... youve just ate that moth that was flying about...

hahaha

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

Originally posted by Gazrok
What, you think that little buggies don't crawl into vegetables and fruits, and lay eggs, just because YOU grew them??? Sorry...

There is no avoiding it...all food is gross... Shattup and eat your peas boy!

haha, what do you take us for fools, ive accidentally ate part of a baby slug that was on lettuce leafs...

and i have seen maggot in apples that have been home grown....

people eat bugs, whether its intentional or not, unless you're growing to grow food in a frigging vacuum we've all eaten bugs in some form or another.

its just when you order an egg mcmuffin you should be an egg mcmuffin, not a egg mcmaggot! thats all i'm saying. people eat maggots in other parts of the world so obviously they're safe to eat but live crawling maggots on something you didnt except or want to have maggots on it? thats another matter.

but like i said before...i think this was done on purpose, either by an employee or the people suing looking for a fast buck.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
hey all that nasty stuff just adds to the flavor! yum yum yum!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEisenhower
I've heard that there is more Chicken in a Chocolate milkshake than there is in some Chicken Nuggets. Apparently, Chicken Nuggets contain all the crap parts of the chicken, like ligaments and feet. TheFiresOfHeaven knows more about this than I do though.

They grind up the feet and skin and boil it in water. After a while, a froth develops. This is scraped off, mixed with a solidifying agent, then mixed to give it some texture. This is then forced into lumps and breaded.

However, I love McDonalds, I don't give a crap how many maggots there are or how it's made! Yum Yum. With 43 million customers a day, there's likely to be the occasional maggot, fingernail, spit, etc. Doesn't bother me.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just to add to the earlier cynicism posted - having worked with one or two "major" food chains - you would be surprised at the lengths people will go to to sue a major player - figuring they will settle out of court, fast and large.

FWIW and on the flip side - one outlet had an identified case of food poisoning - and they gutted the site (i mean down to the bare brick walls) and installed totally brand new fixtures and fittings, hired a new crew to work the joint over the course of a week. Then reopen'd as if nothing had ever happened. That sort of attention to detail costs a lot of money - but didnt cost them any good will - volumes at the branch were back to normal within 2 weeks.

Still after all my time with these chains I still prefer to eat food I prepare myself.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
personally i can think of better ways of making a bit of cash one of which would certainly not be eating maggots did u know that average fly that lands on your food excrets and vomits 7,000 differant harmful forms of bacteria so i'd hate to kow what a maggot would contain. i work in a butchers and the hygiene needs to be inpeckable i've been warned of the danger of flies

plus

people knew how supermarket meat, mince is dyed red with crushed up beatles, and has chemicals in it because it contains cow intestines that have not had the theases removed maybe they wouldnt eat meat...

well if u like coconut ice i'm sorry to break it to u but cochaneil food colouring is made from crushed up beetle shells

I've heard that there is more Chicken in a Chocolate milkshake than there is in some Chicken Nuggets. Apparently, Chicken Nuggets contain all the crap parts of the chicken, like ligaments and feet. TheFiresOfHeaven knows more about this than I do though.

thanks Mr Eisenhower yeah there is only 20% chicken meat (if u can call it meat) in a chicken nugget and that is cartlage gristle and veins and that stuff while a a thick chocolate shake is mage from 80% chicken fat yum yum

ooo and to add to the lovely stories in weston a neaby town to me a lady bit into a KFC chicken portion to find a complete mouse under the batter.
plus my sister has worked in a service station and while draining the oil out of the fryer found a walky talkie complet with disolving batteries

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
people knew how supermarket meat, mince is dyed red with crushed up beatles, and has chemicals in it because it contains cow intestines that have not had the theases removed maybe they wouldnt eat meat...

hundreds of food products contain these cute little bugs which make food red.....including many redish beverages such as ruby red grapefruit juice.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
yep there is plenty of things like that they do... not much comes to mind now though

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
its not just fast food with bugs in toothpaste has it as well u know that red colour in ur aquafresh thats crushed bugs as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
Subway is not to be trusted either. I bit in to a sandwich in SLC and found two LIVE Box Elder bugs.

Whats a box elder bug????

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
box elder bug

here ya go....the box elder bug....

i smell bovine fecal matter in someones claim....JMO

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
OMG thats just sick....

top topics

<< 1   >>