It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

describe the devil

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i'd like to hear peoples description of the devil i hope this is allright

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
me after 8 cans of stella artois, skating on my mates skateboard at 3am...in the town centre being very loud and very drunk,....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well the devil is a cross between G.W.Bush and Osama Bin Laden a splash of Blair and a pinch of Saddam.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
no sorry, if the devil exsisted and i dont belive he does, but if he did, i would think he could change into your worst fear...

and be whatever you are most afraid of....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
deep very deep The Blade Runner any more suggestions though

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   

One image tells more than 1000 words..

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
if i belived in him, i cant see what else he could be, unless he was the complete opposite of god...

a complete mirror image of god...or a being that can change into your worst fear... i cannot think what else would make sence...

i dont think he/she/it exsists.... maybe ill find out when i die...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
He's a high-priced lawyer, in Manhattan, see Al Pacino as him in that flick with Keanu Reeves, hehe....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Having actualy had conversations with demons before (cool, but scary) I'll go ahead and post it here...

The devil is actually the most beuatiful and amazing crature ever to be created (God wasn't created, he was always there). When in his true form he is unbelievably shockingly beuatiful. The strongest creature on Earth, the only way we may overcome him is in the name of God (same goes for other demons)

I dug up my old thread about my conversations with demons and such
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The issue on the appeareance on demons has been discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace and Love in the Faith,
- Tassadar

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Well the devil is a cross between G.W.Bush and Osama Bin Laden a splash of Blair and a pinch of Saddam.

This is the describe of a guy called A. HITLER, who ruled german and destroyed Europe, a few deceniies ago...

Some people say that the true devil, Satan himself was Rudolf HESS (Hess = S, the main letter of Satan, the Snake)

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Great leaders cant be Satan himself, because peoples who want to lead fall in the trick of power, and satan never fall in his own tricks !

Great leaders are his fools, and when the fools will fall, satan will follow...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Cant describe what doesnt exist.
Go talk to the men who dreamed him up..

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i'm suprised we haven't had anyone describe it as a goat with horns yet shame really anyone want to humour me

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparky
Cant describe what doesnt exist.
Go talk to the men who dreamed him up..

the devil greatest trick is to make you believe that he dont exist...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is the devil

The buggers never let me sleep!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok fine....picture Darkness (as played by Tim Curry in Legend)... That's pretty much the stereotypical Devil in my book...

Though, I'd prefer a devil who looked like Elizabeth Hurley (ala Bedazzled) myself, hehe....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's what I produce in the toilet after eating a lot of spicy food.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There is no Devil. It doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am suddenly forced to ignore the previous poster!

My perception is that for the Devil to do his mythical job properly, he needs to have many shape shifting qualities, from the serpent to the politician to the girl next door to the energy that enters a person's mindspace with an evil thought.

My favorite portrayal of the cloven-hoofed hairy sex fiend monster of yore, though, was in the 1920s movie Swedish silent film 'Haxan' - a documentary/dramatization about witchcraft. He was a classic, with his nuns, old crones, and beautiful young maidens.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Lets see, the devil stands 5 feet, about 105 pounds, likes cats but hates people, eats alot of garlic, drives a buick, and pisses in the bushes rather than finding a public restroom.

wait..thats me. But WAIT.....I am the devil! Ive been told by just about everyone I know im the embodiemnt of pure evil! So.........if Im the devil........

Then why arent all the cool people coming to rot with me in hell? This palce is BORING!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join