It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old boy convicted of rape of 46 year old woman...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/200 3/08/27/BA244851.DTL

A 12-year-old boy has been convicted of sexually assaulting a 46-year- old woman along a hiking trail in Richmond, the prosecutor in the case said Tuesday.

The boy, whose name was withheld because of his age, was sentenced Monday by Judge Lois Haight of Contra Costa County Superior Court to serve a term in a locked facility with the California Youth Authority, where he will be enrolled in a sex offender treatment program.

wow...talk about catching them while they're young....

them hormones are raging...

never thought this was possible!

the next paragraophs states he will not be eligable to get out for four years...

FOUR YEARS???? thats all??? GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BREAK!
yes i am angry about this....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
How the hell can i 12 year old over power a 46year old?
he must have paid her his lunch money!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
maybe it was the other way round, i dunno maybe he is a big lad for his age.... i find it hard to belive your average 12 year old could overpower a woman unless she was 60+

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the kid saw too much television

talking about Xtreme topics

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is ridiculous! I don't understand how a 12 year old can overpower a 46 year old either! Wait a second, yes I do! I've seen 3 year olds that weigh more than me these days! People make me sick. I'm a little edgy this morning which probably has something to do with my watching "the grey zone" last night. Day after day, I receive confirmation as to why I have such a strong distaste for mankind!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is bizarre! How does a 12 year old get charged with 4 counts of Sodomy?????????? and one count of oral copulation!! This kid is nuts, only 12 years old too, very scary. I don't understand how he overposered this woman, but wow!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Very strange indeed. But let's say all the fact are truely in order here. I hope someone realizes that this kid and his twisted ways at age 12 will continue to grow larger for the next 6 years or so. Who might he be able to overpower at age 18, 21, 25???? Any of you out there have daughters, or even wives, grandmothers, sisters, mothers, or niece's for that matter??? I know I'm not sleeping any better at night with hopes that the system will correct the problems within this unhinged child rapist.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

How the hell can i 12 year old over power a 46year old?

My first thoughts exactly....something's fishy here, and it isn't the obvious....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
my first thought was

but now its more like

how in the blu fudge can a twelve year overpower a forty-six year old?

it sounds a bit BS to me, but i suppose that in todays screwed up society, anything is possible

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What? You ask me she molested the kid, he said he was going to tell, so she says he raped her. Anyways, this b*tch as bad as the one accusing Kobe, except the one accusing Kobe might actually have a case. Wait, the kid lost...... WTF!!!!!

I still like my story. She molested the kid, kid was going to tell, she says he raped her. BTW, how the hell does a 12 year old know all this s**t? Sure sex in general, but all the stuff he supposedly did? I'd lock up the parents to. That is if he was guilty, which he can't be!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

She molested the kid, kid was going to tell, she says he raped her.

sounds more probable to me than..the other way round id put the odds at 60/40

but maybe the woman is like 4.6ft and low weight and the 12 yr old lad is 4.11ft and stronger and heavyer than the woman...

i do find it weird though women didnt even interest me in the slightest at 12... infact not untill about 14 15...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Im sure the 12 year old/women size and weight ratios were considered.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The boy overpowered the woman and sodomized her repeatedly April 16 along the Wildcat Canyon Creek trail near Verde Elementary School in Richmond, authorities said. The boy was found hiding in a creek about 90 minutes after the victim reported the assault to East Bay Regional Park police.

The 12-year-old was initially charged with four counts of sodomy and one count of attempted oral copulation, all felonies.

Sorry, but this still sounds too frickin' weird.... Overpowered her? Repeatedly sodimized? If he was behind her, how the hell did he keep her from getting away? Attempted oral? If she was fighting, he wouldn't have even gotten close to trying this.... Anybody catch that these are all felonies?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
First spotted in Puerto Rico in 1994, the Chupacabra has since migrated off the island and has recently been spotted in many locations including South America as well as the US. Although it was named because of its choice of goat-blood as a meal, the Chupacabra has reportedly attacked and devoured the blood of a wide variety of animals including dogs and sheep. As far as we know, there have yet to be any human fatalities.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i do find it weird though women didnt even interest me in the slightest at 12... infact not untill about 14 15...

everyone's different man, how can u generalize the whole population into your experiences

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If he was behind her, how the hell did he keep her from getting away? Attempted oral? If she was fighting, he wouldn't have even gotten close to trying this.... Anybody catch that these are all felonies?

I agree this makes no sense

top topics

join