It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the United States Plan for a National Emergency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What is the United States Plan for a National Emergency

I have been wondering if the United States government has an effective plan to protect the lives of its citizens, American interest, and our freedom in case of a wide scale terror attack. Under what conditions would the United States declare Marshall law, and strip us of our basic Constitutional rights? Would a case of terrorist being in every major city of the United States, setting 15 megaton hydrogen bombs off, killing millions be such an event were our freedom would be stripped?
What if at this point a deadly virus epidemic was also released, killing off millions of more people? Then to top it off, what would the government do to control any anarchist groups revolting against the government in violent actions? What would happen to the innocent people in the US, if the situation out so out of hand the government could not differentiate friend from foe? How would the US government not let such a situation get out of hand into massive chaos?

Please put in your opinions, with facts that you know about this.

[edit on 063131p://111 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

[edit on 093131p://111 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If any such events happens, do you personally feel ready for them?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
take a look at this link
politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

as well as the latest by yadboy for his ATSNN article on the new War Plans

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The last really good idea I remember; DUCT TAPE.
Red Green must have been Director of Homeland Security.

I called the village officials and asked them what to do in case of a national emergency. Their response "Pray"

Well, I feel a lot better knowing at least my family and I have an option.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Those threads are pretty interesting, thanks for the links, but I still want input in this thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
Then to top it off, what would the government do to control any anarchist groups revolting against the government in violent actions?

Well if you think the government would allow such a scenario to happen, then why are you worried about Anarchists?

I wanted to point this out because of the confusion people have over Anarchists.

Anarchists in general are not violent, so no need to worry about them violently attacking the government.
In fact that would have already happened if it was the case. There are more Anarchists in the World than you would like to believe.
Especially in Europe.
The only time you hear of Anarchists in the press is when the state needs to stifle dissent from the population.
It's just another fear tactic designed to keep people from questioning their "Big Brothers", or thinking of a reality beyond what we're given by the state.

Trust me, you would be far more safer without your government stirring up World problems to maintain their sense of power and control.
You should fear your government, not terrorists, not Anarchists, not cancer or aids, not your neighbour, or "slightly foreign looking people".

Your government, pulling the strings for the corporations. Creating situations that they know will cause huge World problems in the future.
You see the government needs you to be in a constant state of fear, and a feeling of needing protection from some enemy your government created in the first place.

While we all sit here debating on what might happen and what the government might do, they are right now creating the situations that will eventually cause the scenario you suggest.

What is the best way to protect yourself? Get rid of the government.
Then the ruling elites would be helpless and all the wealth and truth they have stole from everybody could be reinstated.

The gov is not here for you, it's here for "them"...

AP&F...the true nature of man...

[edit on 8/8/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do you really think any gov't can provide the perfect protection? I don't think all the preparation in the world can really protect us or anyone from and all out war of nukes and bio hazards. Can police prevent all the murders in their community? No. Can FEMA prevent all the damage from floods, hurricanes? No. Can we prevent earthquakes? No.

The gov't is made up of human beings that hopefully are doing the best job they can to prevent what they can and to provide aid after. They cannot predict the future nor prevent it.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In such cases I have suggested, would the Constitution be suspended; and if so, for how long? Do you think there should be a law that prevents
marshall law being declared? Why or why not?

[edit on 073131p://111 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If your really want to know what your government is planning in case of a really bad thing happening go ask the local civil defense director, Sheriff or other LEO.

Roper

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oh, the jokes that come to mind.

Mostly unprintable:

1. Bend over and kiss it all goodbye;
  2. Lay on the beach with your gun pointed seaward;
  3. Where is that UN food aid when you need it;
  4. And so on...

Seriously, look up 'continuity of government' on Google.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Marshall law? You mean the Marshall Plan?

Ooooh, you mean martial law!

With you now.

You are under martial law now. Actually, it is martial rule. That's when the troops are no longer in the streets, but the courts are martial in nature. Don't believe me? Travel without your papers and let a trooper pull you over! Carry that second amendment revolver of yours. Go ahead! Make their day!

What will it take for martial rule to be upgraded back to martial rule? You already know what it would take, so why ask the question and then answer it? Sure, your tonnage and type is way off, but that's basically the scenario we are being prepared to expect. Either that or some viral epidemic.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There is definitely a plan, but it isn't what some people think. FEMA is going to declare martial-law when this future terrorist attack occurs.

The attack that comes, the one where FEMA will take control, and we will thereafter live in a Police-State, will have to be pretty spectacular in terms of the damage it does, not just to lives and property, but to the American Psyche.

FEMA has a budget of Billions of dollars. FEMA is a higher authority than the Congress and it will be impossible to loosen the stranglehold, once FEMA has the go-ahead, after the next major national catastrophe.

The powers that FEMA will employ during these tribulatons are completely beyond what most people understand.

www.sonic.net...
www.fema.gov...

Oh, yes, there is a plan. It is the dawning of the New World Order, and look for the signs as they appear on the horizon. FEMA will be leading the way.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Go buy a book on survival outside the detonation zone. And follow its content carefully to prepare.

If your not outside the detonation zone, seems to me it really wont matter that much.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the excellent link Dave!

The FEMA plan in the event of civil unrest would certainly cause civil unrest if it were
more openly publicized.

It really makes you wonder what would happen if the real truth about 911 was disclosed beyond
any doubt with HARD evidence of an inside job.

I'm talking about a full blown smoking gun situation where the entire administration comes under attack
for treason fully supported by a majority of congress.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Just seems to me there is nowhere to call to place a complaint which sparks an official investigation on the 9/11 problem? The more info that comes to light the less it seems its observed and questioned officially, through FBI or NSA. Suppose both take their supreme orders from the administration?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The problem is that most people are simply distracted by their own self serving apathy and worry more about their debts and their almighty credit score than they do about right and wrong.

Most Americans live one month's pay away from bankruptcy, so this is how the powers that be
manage to control dissent from those who would normally come forward to reveal what they know.

You can say anything you want within reason, but that does not insure that you will remain employed.

Imagine if the American people had the guts of their forefathers and they collectively refused to pay any bills for 6 months?

The reality is that "they " keep us arguing amongst ourselves over stooopid social issues
so we won't organize to tear them from their thrones.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Just seems to me there is nowhere to call to place a complaint which sparks an official investigation on the 9/11 problem? The more info that comes to light the less it seems its observed and questioned officially, through FBI or NSA. Suppose both take their supreme orders from the administration?

Dallas

I just e-mailed the FAA yesterday with a FOIA request for documentation explaining what happened to
the 100 tons of 757 debris that hit the Pentagon.

FEMA also has a FOIA liason as do most federal agencies.

I wish our members here would spend 10% of their effort posting here to write their local representatives
assertively demanding answers.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So ok, I'm a little new on the whole subject. Someone a few posts up said that In the event of a Terrorist attack FEMA would take over and turn us into a Police state? Well, sorry for sounding stupid, but, why would they want to do that?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
So ok, I'm a little new on the whole subject. Someone a few posts up said that In the event of a Terrorist attack FEMA would take over and turn us into a Police state? Well, sorry for sounding stupid, but, why would they want to do that?

That is NOT a stupid question. The reason(s) for this takeover by FEMA would be ostensibly to bring order to chaos. "Continuity of government" will be the impetus for FEMA undertaking complete control of all government and civil agencies. Under the guise of protecting the public interests, FEMA will have the authority to literally round-up the citizens and hold them in 'safe' areas, and any resistance to these incarcerations will be met with force.

The WHY of this is, in my opinion, is the furtherance of the causes of the globalists; those attempting to impose a one-world-government, and to step up the dismantling of democracy and individuals' rights.

There are many who think that this view of FEMA is quite paranoid. These are the 'sheeple' who will believe the lies of like-minded naysayers. Woe to the sleeping dupables who think that democracy is indestructible.

To those who who question my belief in the real threat of a New World Order, I shall vaticinate the usual query; prove it. Isn't about time some of us came up with something to disprove it?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

Originally posted by Dallas

Dallas

I just e-mailed the FAA yesterday with a FOIA request for documentation explaining what happened to
the 100 tons of 757 debris that hit the Pentagon.

Is there anyway you do that online or do you have to mail paper forms in?

FEMA also has a FOIA liason as do most federal agencies.

I wish our members here would spend 10% of their effort posting here to write their local representatives
assertively demanding answers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join