It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Is It Real Tonight! Click for details

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Tonight the National Geographic Channel will be airing a brand new episode of IS IT REAL? The subject of tonights episode is psychic animals. Featured animals are a pig that can tell the future, a horse that can read minds and a parrot that can remote view. It will be interesting Im sure!

Is It Real?: Animal Psychics airs tonight at 8et/pt on the National Geograpic Channel.
www.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sounds fun, I wonder when they will show it in Ireland. Do you belioeve that animals have psycic powers? I have har that they can have the same one's as humans!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
To answer speight and as a tie-in to the show, here's a couple of ATS topics for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just watched the show. It gave a skeptical atmosphere as would be expected with any show on the paranormal coming from a scientific organization, but quite frankly I agreed with the skeptics on many points. It does seem that alledged pet psychics point out the obvious or pick up on mundane things like an animal's hunger. I would never pay somebody money to come to my house and tell me my cat feel's good. If they were to share information about the cat's life which only I could know, that would be different.

As for the animals having some sort of ability for detecting danger, that has been proven time and time again. But I don't think it is as much esp as it is just plain natural instinct. Animals are much more tied in to nature than we are, admit it. Don't get me wrong, I believe that certain psychic abilities may be real; but with the principle of occam's razor in mind, if a natural explanation for an observation suffices, why look to a paranormal one?

new topics

top topics

join