It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentation on UFO's to be released.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This morning on Coast to Coast, they were discussing that a report was to be issued concerning UFO's within 1-2 weeks. Upon hearing this Brazil is supposed to hold a news conference prior to the release. Now I came in on the radio late and only heard a portion...does anyone know if this was a re-play of an old episode?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sure sounds like it..(a repeat). The news was eventually less than forthcoming or shocking...making twice that Brazil has called "wolf"....

If this is instead, current, then looks like they'd be going for 3....

Personally, my panties aren't in a bunch waiting for it....

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Gazrok,

Brazil isn't crying wolf here these are Ufologists , and real formerly classified UFO Documents!

I think you can hardly call the opening of classified UFO Documents crying wolf!

Or the admission that Brazil records UFOs on Radar on a regular basis crying wolf!

What about the fact that the Brazilian Air Force is willing to work with civilian Ufologists to understand the UFOs? Is that crying wolf?

And the fact that the Air Force said that these things(UFOs) are highly advanced technology beyond their comprehension? Thats not crying wolf either!

I think your Idea of Crying Wolf and my idea of Crying Wolf are completely different!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Perhaps...but as I recall, this is usually officials within the government, but not the official position of the government itself, etc.

While the news out of Brazil is certainly positive for UFOlogy, it seems that too often expectations are never met with them....

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There were two recorded 1 hour Art Bell performances, then at 1AM EST LIVE George Noory. So if it was George than it was live early this morning.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well I mean they didn't roll out an ETV for everyone to see , but what they did do was unprecidented to date for any Government !

To invite Civilian Ufologists into the Heart of the Air Force and open their files for them to see, and show them how they record UFO traffic on Radar!

The only real disappointment was that they couldn't show the Ufologists the files on the Varginha incident , because that one case was handled by the Army , and not the Air Force were the metting took place.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yep, fascinating case...

Mostly based solely on witness testimony, but fascinating nonetheless... Still working on that post, hehe....

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Can't wait to get in on that thread , when you post it!

They ( The brazilian Military ) did admit that the Varginha case was handled by the Army, not the Air Force!

Meaning there are Files on the Varginha incident being held by the Army.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, to continue on this threads' new direction: I read the book on Varginha by Dr. Lier and it was pretty good but filled with surprisingly many spelling errors

Anyway, it could give the book a somewhat unprofessional look, but it contained an interesting testimony. It was from three medical personnel at one of the hospitals who claimed they were only second hand witnessess, but from the way they told the story it was made quite clear they were first had witnessess. It contained how they were more or less locked up in the surgery room to fix a fracture on one of the beings' legs. The doctor claimed the blood was fairly similiar to ours but it had a higher platelet count and that their bones had small holes in them, if I understood correctly.
When he fixated the beings bone it couldn't be moved out of place.

Then he told, (he was unsure of wether or not to tell this since it seemed so unbeliveable and strange) that a greenish gas filled the room and it appeard to ascend from the creature. When he turned to the creature he happened to look into it's eyes (which he was advised not to by the military) and he was overloaded with information. He claimed it told him about human beings and that what their (alien) species could do and what humans thought was so amazing humans could do aswell. He mentioned that we were so separated from our spiritual selves and said our bodies are just containers (or similiar, I don't have the book in front of me).
What happened to the green mist it didn't say.

It did sound unbeliveable, but it was according to Leir a new testimony and notheless very interesting. It also corroborated with something I read on a site (well, I don't know the source so it may not be the best of sources) that the policeman (or a partner) who captured one of the creatures and later died, said the being told him a similiar thing; that we were separated from our spiritual selves and it felt sorry for us.

Another interesting thing I read at the end of the book was from unconfirmed sources (may have been from websites or magazine articles) and leads he had no possibility to follow. It said the beings in Varginha were Delta class beings that were subordinate to Alpha and Beta beings. It was like an animal, or similiar to our simians, but more intelligent.
In a way this disagrees with the doctors testimony since the doctor said it was loaded with information and he had a headache about two weeks after the incident. But on the other hand, maybe they have very intelligent animals

top topics

join