It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny warcraft video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I won't explain it, but just look out for someone called "leeroy"

you'll need sound.

www.big-boys.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah, that IS a classic, infinite.

Leeeeeeroy Jenkins

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
At least I have Chicken. lol

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Damn I saw this video months ago.

LLLEEEEERRRROOOOYYYYYYY JEEEENNNNNKINNNNSSSS!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I posted this about 3 months ago, and jonsun made a thread about it like a month ago

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Grrr. Will this not die!

Personaly, I think this is the stupiest thing ever. Its been said that they planned it anyways....

I almost boot people from our guild when I hear them laugh at this. :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thats great, I had a similiar experience, but it didnt actually happen, I just dont want a single line post.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why did they chase Leeroy in? If I was in charge of that group, I woulda let the guy die
Such stupidity does not deserve to live.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Then out of spite I would have killed the rest of the party. Thats how l33t I am.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
leeroys a genius. I still use that battlecry to this day. But yeah it was probably planned

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I spoke to my cousin about this video this weekend. He is a World of Warcraft addict. He confirmed that it was a planned setup, and he was 100% sure of that. Apparently (I don't know WoW at all) if you have played the game, you realize that the strategy and talk in the video doesn't really make sense. Like at one point, the leader says that they have a 33.3% chance of survival. How exactly would you come up with that number? And my cousin pointed out that the leader mentions casting 'divine intervention' on the mages to protect them. But my cousin says that while that spell does make you invincible, it also prevents the recipient from attacking, or even moving, so it doesn't make any sense to cast it right away like they are talking about. And in the room, if you watch what some of the players are doing, they are purposely leading mobs into positions to cause maximum party damage; not exactly typical strategy!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
lol I've actually talked to "The" Leeroy and he admitted it was planned. That's their guilds favorite passtime apparently. He said he made like 10,000 bucks from T-Shirt sales. He was probably exagerating but considering just how many people know about this I'm not so sure by how much he was exagerating. They even had a picture of a guy with a Leeroy T-Shirt on the WoW mainsite from E3.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by sardion2000]

top topics

join