It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion: UFO/Alien Picture Database.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
How about starting a UFO picture Database thread? we will add all the well known UFO pics in there so when new arivals wants to post about a certain picture, they can see if it was already covered?

It would be a neat little area to view all the famous picutres, the flipside will be it will be a long long time for all the picutres to load!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just a Database of Photos/Reports would be nice, no chit chat

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
A little background on the image would be useful though, with links to other sources if relevant. Good idea on the whole.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would say to do it for member's pictures only. Otherwise it would just be duplicating many other people's work. There is no better site to look at historical pictures than UFO Evidence.

www.ufoevidence.org...

As far as a database, I doubt your talking about a real database, but just a list of photos, right? Databases require software like Microsoft Access and require data entry on a million UFO reports. Are you willing to do that?

I came across the *U* UFO Database a while back, and found it has tons of info. I don't think they are entering any new data and is an antiquated DOS program. But take a look and you will see how much work would be involved.

www.larryhatch.net...

If anyone knows a more modern database, please post it.

top topics

join