It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind, the bio-computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If one looks at the human mind as a computer it changes a few
perceptions or is it perspectives? I can't be sure anymore.
Anyway, heh, heh, What does anyone have to enlighten my
senses with as far as coding by communication-networking
to make a stronger reality? If the mind is our OS and the
topic is on the desktop, does anyone agree that as we spread knowledge or information, (depending on the view of truth as to which you may subscribe) we encode those who would interpret
our given data with it?

This is to say that if you read a Clive Barker novel say, do you think that all you read as personal code produced in or by him
has been encoded onto your 'operative storage medium?'
I have authored a book with labels for every level of coding
by name and complexity of code. That is for U2U talkback only.
I will not openly discuss this. I just wanted some feedback or
should I say code me please.....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What does anyone have to enlighten my
senses with as far as coding by communication-networking
to make a stronger reality?

***First let me throw this out. Anything we desensitize ourselves to, there becomes more a chance of pulling it into our reality as we see it.

If the mind is our OS and the
topic is on the desktop, does anyone agree that as we spread knowledge or information, (depending on the view of truth as to which you may subscribe) we encode those who would interpret
our given data with it?

***Absolutely. Which is why we have to be so careful as to what we feed our processors. (lol) Everything we see, hear, read - every person we meet, every thing we give witteness to no matter how insignificant we deem it may be 'creates' the continualy changing 'us'. Every thing entered (action) has an effect (reaction) --- even if only to strengthen our bounderies against what is being realized.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
if we arr brains are computers then i hope mine aint got windows 98. although it would explain a few things im probably riddled with viruses and trojan horses. interestingly maybe thats y u forget ur life when u were a baby as u are deleting old "files" for new ones.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
if we arr brains are computers then i hope mine aint got windows 98. although it would explain a few things im probably riddled with viruses and trojan horses. interestingly maybe thats y u forget ur life when u were a baby as u are deleting old "files" for new ones.

You don't remember your life as a small child? How far back can you emember? Your earliest memory.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
my earliest memory is when i was one on a beach in my pushchair and needing to have my monster truck toy then i remember falling asleep.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I Hear You...AngelaLadyS...

beyond that is the 'god part' of brain and/or the
'Quantum Brain', which bridges to
~~NON-ORDINARY REALITY~~

(kinda like McKenna and Campbell constructs)
in mythology & esorteric cosmology...etc...
instruction manuals are too, fun!!

new topics

top topics

join