It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which ATS banned member do u miss?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Tut and Freemason, and especially Abraham Virtue...

Sure, they may lose their temper at times, but jeez....toughen up people....

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i didnt have a problem with tut. i also wasnt aware of most of what they did so i cant really form an opinion on them at all to say they shouldnt have been banned or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Abraham Virtue
Ycon
Freemason

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
David & $tranger..
I want em back!

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I still don't think tut's last post sounded like his usual way of speaking. Either the guy snapped, or someone else was on his name.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think Tut was havinga bad day...

Maybe they'll let him back on.

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 8-28-2003 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
David, AV, MC, TRD, FM....I wish they were all back

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think Abraham Virtue was cool, and David was great until that TBATS scenario.......he lost his mind then

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
zion, Ycon and Echelon

Its not a good nut house with out a few nuts.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hate to be harsh but I don't miss any of them.
I pity a few of them; enjoyed the company of a few of them.....but "missing" means to me that I/we wouldn't mind having them back.
They broke the rules and payed the price.
I thank them for the memories and the 'times'.
In an informal world such as the internet....missing is a form of compassion, etc. I want no parts of it. If anything at all, respect is what I would like and respect is what I try to give.
There is an old saying that says that "if one plays hard, one dies hard."
I apply this to those that have been banned.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't even know who lives in the Valley of the Banned.

Freemason!?! No one to counter Colonel? Listen, the guy would have to start cookin' the crack pipe, start a Louis Farrakan chapter and rape a nun to get to the mendacity and depravity level of Freemason - the guy said he'd "kill his kids if they brought home a black lover"!

Eschelon is banned? The man knew his flavor & cooked with it very well, I thought it was just board attrition.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
BT

For you, a handy Rogues Gallery of my construction, free of charge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The last comprehensive update is halfway down page 5. I may end up doing the next 'edition' on page one for the sake of convenience.

Seekerof, although he is suffering a bout of over-seriousness and hasn't got out of his drab grey suit yet (!), has an extremely valid point.

People entered under terms and conditions, and were banned under those terms and conditions. I know there must have been a lot of discussion and negotiation to enable re-admission of so-called 'TBATS' members.

I hope that each of those members has been able to prove conclusively that they did nothing to warrant their banning at an individual level.

However, they have all been painted with the same brush, and I think the stay for some of them may not be as long or happy as they might think. Clearly they could not find any environment as rewarding as ATS. It shows what a privilege participation is. But to welcome them back (if they have not proven unequivocally their worth and non-involvement in malice) already considerably reduces the deterrence factor. I doubt it will be a good thing, but time will tell.

It is a waste of time and effort on the part of the administrators to have to manage this sort of rubbish.

I agree with the policy that says Banned = Banned = Banned, no re-admission.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Tut, I miss that unstable crazy little bastard

Miss Echelon too, and even freemason, tho freemason will be back, os i dont need to miss him, hell return

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
TheRealDeal and Ycon

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
We can still see TRD post in sportztawk so really i dont miss him cos i can still tawk to him there, but still miss Abe

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry but even though I have been in regular contact with AV, I don't wish him back. He is close friends with Josh, and where he goes trouble follows.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I have never seen Josh was he another ATS member?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I really miss making fun of the colonel.
too bad he was banned.
wait... what year is it?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Colonel isn't banned (yet!)

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I guess AV but everyone said he got all crazy..

Me miss FM? lol fat chance.

So yeah I would say I don't miss any of them at all, no thought is given to them.

Not worth remembering... If that was their goal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join