It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the coming of the Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
[Edited on 28-8-2003 by Lucifer]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i think i am the antichrist, and ive been here since the early 1980's

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm assuming you mean the moment that some large portion of the world's populace says

MoF...he's the antichrist!

Right?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i reckon if it's gonna happen then it would probably be 2012 this seems to be when everything apocolyptic is happening

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Take a look around at whats going on in the world, the antichrist is already among us, he/she is just not known yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How many times do i have to tell you, anti Christ escaped the dungeons of luciferian slavery and decided to join the forces of Light.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't think that we can accurately predict the coming of Antichrist, we can onl be prepared for his coming. so, get right with god, and just pray that you're taken in the rapture.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
How many times do i have to tell you, anti Christ escaped the dungeons of luciferian slavery and decided to join the forces of Light.

What the...? Could you elaborate? And isn,t Lucifer the "Angel of Light?"

Valhall, I was wondering the same thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i dunno when the antichrist will come and i he/she is with us now but we don't know the person yet. There might not even be an antichrist.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This topic is as old as the subject that is being talked about!

Anti-christ?! Please.....
Do a search here at ATS and you will find that the question you ask is still not answered, nor made very clear as to 'if' there is an actual one.....
I watched Jet-Li the other night on video and the way he kicks azz, I would think he was the anti-christ....
My future wife's mother is the anti-christ!

Anything and everything is the freakin' anti-christ.....subject is old, out-modded, etc. Reminds me of the UN.....btw....the UN is the anti-christ!!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
This topic is as old as the subject that is being talked about!

Anti-christ?! Please.....
Do a search here at ATS and you will find that the question you ask is still not answered, nor made very clear as to 'if' there is an actual one.....
I watched Jet-Li the other night on video and the way he kicks azz, I would think he was the anti-christ....
My future wife's mother is the anti-christ!

Anything and everything is the freakin' anti-christ.....subject is old, out-modded, etc. Reminds me of the UN.....btw....the UN is the anti-christ!!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by Seekerof]

SEEKEROF IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!! RUN AWAY. He's right this is kind of silly. And if you answer the question correctly then YOU might be the anti-christ!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The anti-christ is among us already. Some call it the king of pop. It's Micheal Jackson!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If there is an antichrist which i think there is but not all will call him that then he is already among us the reason they call him the antichrist is because he rejects all the laws of christianity and will bring about the war between the west and russia,china and the middle east.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I said other...

There is no Christ, therefore, there is no Anti-Christ...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Damnit Blade Runner i am the anti christ!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by Lucifer]

Hitler become reichstag furher of germany, start the WWII and the final solution...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Antichrist is a person only pretending to do good to humans, while he is working on a destruction of the world. He is supposed to be christian, thats how he will deceive people, they will believe him and his words. hmmmm i think he is among us already:

Antichrist

The site even has a soundtrack

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Christ (KRST for all you fans of KMT) is but a CONCEPT. "Jesus" of Nazareth was but one KRST. It means resurrection or rebuilding(mentally or physically). When the original peoples rebuild their nation(if Earth isn't destroyed); they'll be the KRST resurrected. This concept is much older than Christianity. Christ = build, anti-Christ = destroy. There will not be THE anti-Christ. An anti-Christ could be anyone who's focus is hate, destruction, division, deception, etc. If there's someone in the world who's best at executing those things, then they could be "The" anti-Christ; but things move in cycles so there will always be a chance for an anti-KRST(s); until and if the Universe(The All) draws everything back into itself(which it will probably expand again eventually).

ONE

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Very far fetched link! Try that numberology with the name of the owner of M$ and it will be the same

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
are we talkin nostredamus' predicted 3rd antichrist MABUS?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join