It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy geometry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
i would like to personally appoligize to moonchild for my distasteful comment earlier. i was having a rough night and took it out on him wrongly. i hope i havent caused any or much harm moon. i am sorry.

thanks! Allow me to pass you the cup filled with ambrosia so we can share it together as brothers before the eternal.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

here's your proof, so moonchild, wherefore have you traveled? and will you be off or from?

I’ve answered umwolves123’s (maybe even correctly) earlier but have received no reply regarding this. BTW umwolves123 why did you ask the questions so openly? I’ve also did a Boolean search for the word “IAOM” and found it mentioned on ATS, again with no reply.

I’m I safe to assume that masons simply ignore (wisely, I guess) any post mentioning codes or passwords, not confirming or denying any such post?

For those interested it's one of the many textiles here. (I won’t say exactly which).
Seb you might be interested in a file called “The Secret Conspiracy of the Elks Clubs”. (same link) I’ve read some of your post asking why Anti-masons don’t attack the Elks, or other fraternal organizations. Well, looks like someone has. (Though I haven’t read the file myself)

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I’m I safe to assume that masons simply ignore (wisely, I guess) any post mentioning codes or passwords, not confirming or denying any such post?

Yes, you are correct. I don't know about neiother confirming nor denying such posts, but smart masons will generally avoid a thread altogether if it contains material they are not comfortable with. I've seen this happen many times, and been among the masons to ignore the thread. It effectively kills the thread for masons.

I don't know why umwolves123 posted that, but he certainly shouldnt have.

As for the word that you posted (incorrectly, btw), most masons don't know what that is, as it is only taught in the Scottish Rite degrees.

Seb you might be interested in a file called “The Secret Conspiracy of the Elks Clubs”. (same link) I’ve read some of your post asking why Anti-masons don’t attack the Elks, or other fraternal organizations. Well, looks like someone has. (Though I haven’t read the file myself)

Well I actually asked specific members why they dont have been with other fraternat organizations. I assume you can always find someone that has beef against ANYTHING.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join