It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy geometry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I had a hard time choosing a right section to post this, so ill do it here since the subject of holy geometry and the golden proportion constitute some of the materials that a lot of secret societies and occult circles study.

i have a very interesting 136 pages, 120mb pdf file on holy geometry and the construction of cathedrals. unfortunately for a lot of you its in french, but since its mainly filled with drawings, mathematical calculations and symbols, it doesnt really matter the language its written in.

the file is hosted on the site of a guy who runs a site on conspiration subjects here in quebec, canada. like aspartame, chemtrails, illuminati, evil freemasons, new world orders and reptilians. interesting site www.conspiration.cc...

here is the 136 pages pdf file : www.ftp.conspiration.cc... (do save as - you dont want to stream a 120mb pdf file)

if it asks for a username / password use ''nenki'' for both (without the '')

good read, its very interesting.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
I had a hard time choosing a right section to post this, so ill do it here since the subject of holy geometry and the golden proportion constitute some of the materials that a lot of secret societies and occult circles study.

I tried to get through that, as I speak French, but I had a hard time with it... is there an English version of that somewhere?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
hmmm maybe it would help moonchild if you really were a real freemason.

Cug

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123

What does that have to do with this post?

Just felt like a personal attack?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Uh, it's been proven already that he is. What are you saying? That ALL freemasons are all alike in every way? And if there's any inkling of difference, they become an imposter? Please

Why not prove to everyone that moonchild isn't? I haven't read anything yet from real masons that convinces me that he isn't.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Uh, it's been proven already that he is. What are you saying? That ALL freemasons are all alike in every way? And if there's any inkling of difference, they become an imposter? Please

Why not prove to everyone that moonchild isn't? I haven't read anything yet from real masons that convinces me that he isn't.

Perhaps you simply aren't reading between the lines, as it were.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i didn't bother to read the quebecois.
i do know that there is division, evolution, dissention, division, etc. within EVERY group.
masons are not that different from everyone else.
i know at least one mason here who is totally the opposite of what "conspiracy theorists" claim masons are "supposed" to be like.
in fact, from what i've read of masonry, masons and their ilk OUGHT to be the strongest detractors of the ensuing worldwide police state.
indeed, this may a similiar scenario to what occured in 1776(888[ greek gematria for jesus] X 2=1776) , ie. the illuminati and america were "born".
just sayin'.
it COULD be a coincidence, LOL.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
did anyone bother to actually read the documents i provided?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
not me.
oh wait. i already said that.
i can't read french very well.
i do feel i contributed to the thread, though.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Holy Geometry, Batman! Everything's in French!
Sorry, had to work that in- just sounded way too much like something Robin would say.
I figured that it was just as relevant to the topic as all the bickering about who may or may not be a Freemason, otherwise I wouldn't be posting off topic.

I understand the broad strokes of the topic, but could somebody point out exactly what the significance is if the golden ratio ends up in a lot of churches? What precisely am I supposed to infer from it?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Holy Geometry, Batman! Everything's in French!
Sorry, had to work that in- just sounded way too much like something Robin would say.
I figured that it was just as relevant to the topic as all the bickering about who may or may not be a Freemason, otherwise I wouldn't be posting off topic.

I understand the broad strokes of the topic, but could somebody point out exactly what the significance is if the golden ratio ends up in a lot of churches? What precisely am I supposed to infer from it?

study sacred geometry and infer yourself.
the fibonacci sequence as it relates to phi, and the fractal growth of life is a good start.
freemason shmeemason, this stuff is COOOOOOL!
if the freemasons have known all along, then it is almost certain that the knowledge which was formerly protected by freemasons for PHIlanthrophic reasons, has since been compomised by the "absolute power" such knowledge brings.

BTW. always have a handy can of bat brand repellent for all eventualities.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
no i did not just feel like a personal attack on moonchild. the problem is he is NOT a real mason. he's what we call a cowan, my problem with him is that he speaks of masonry as if he WERE a mason.

here's your proof, so moonchild, wherefor have you traveled? and will you be off or from?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

no i did not just feel like a personal attack on moonchild. the problem is he is NOT a real mason. he's what we call a cowan, my problem with him is that he speaks of masonry as if he WERE a mason.
here's your proof, so moonchild, wherefor have you traveled? and will you be off or from?

I think he received Scotish Rite Master Mason degree. He mentioned it on one of the threads. Thats real enough for me.

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by yanchek]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

I think he received Scotish Rite Master Mason degree. He mentioned it on one of the threads. Thats real enough for me.

He claims he is a member of one of the groups that claim to be Memphis/Mitzraim. Whether or not this is case, I do not know, but regardless, none of the modern Memphis/Mitzraim groups are Masonic.

As I mentioned in another thread while on this subject, that doesn't necessarily mean any of the modern Memphis and/or Mitzraim Rites are "bad", it just means that they have nothing to do with legitimate Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
does that mean he doesnt get to go to the bohemian grove for the summer vacation ?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Umwolves123,

Please tell me I’m wrong…

Q: Have you traveled any?
A: I have.
Q: From where to what place have you traveled?
A: Traveled east over the hot burning sands of the desert.

Please tell me the stuff all over the net is not true… You don’t actually use this stuff do you?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I went at the local scottish rite temple and passed an interview for admittance and got initiated. i was 22 at the time. 3 years and three degrees later, i felt like i was losing my time because the scottish rite doesnt dispense any deep mystical education...

The retarted part is now most of the SR lodges in america wont recognise me has a mason, even though the basic teaching they receive is also dispensed in my MM lodge. however, im recognised all over europe, africa, asia and south america (the clipsas recognises us). I will actually do some research on why the is there a stupid little war between the memphis misraim and the scottish rite...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So he is a Scotish Rite Master Mason and fully quallified to discuss about "regular" Freemasonry. Calling him a Cowan or "not real Mason" is IMO a little childish atempt to a priori disqualify every statement he makes.

I rest my case.

[edit on 10-8-2005 by yanchek]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

I went at the local scottish rite temple and passed an interview for admittance and got initiated. i was 22 at the time. 3 years and three degrees later, i felt like i was losing my time because the scottish rite doesnt dispense any deep mystical education...

The retarted part is now most of the SR lodges in america wont recognise me has a mason, even though the basic teaching they receive is also dispensed in my MM lodge. however, im recognised all over europe, africa, asia and south america (the clipsas recognises us). I will actually do some research on why the is there a stupid little war between the memphis misraim and the scottish rite...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So he is a Scotish Rite Master Mason and fully quallified to discuss about "regular" Freemasonry. Calling him a Cowan or "not real Mason" is IMO a little childish atempt to a priori disqualify every statement he makes.

I rest my case.

I gave you more credit than that, yanchek.

There are methods that Masons use to identify other Masons. even over written communication, such as the internet, these are valid, and they work. There is not one real Mason here who believes that moonchild is a Mason, so what more do you want? I know many Masons, and moonchild's mannerisms are not indicative of him being one. Period.

I rest my case.

Besides that, the Scottish Rite (to my knowledge) doesn't confer Blue Lodge degrees in Canada; there is only one jurisdiction in North America that confers Scottish Rite 1°-3°, that is in New Orleans, Louisiana in the US (Masonic Light, correct me if I'm wrong, please). So, his claim is bunk.

[edit on 8/10/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
cool... SO waht are you gona do with a file like that...?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i would like to personally appoligize to moonchild for my distasteful comment earlier. i was having a rough night and took it out on him wrongly. i hope i havent caused any or much harm moon. i am sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join