It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm trying to make a counter intelligence and counter terrorism international network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
If some people on ATS wants to help me or to join me :

I'm trying to make an international CI/CT safety network. If you think you can have some interesting informations about CI-CT. Remark something wrong or now some information about a terrorist group in your location or anywhere else. I think you can help us.

If you want more informations about this project send me an e-mail or check at international-playerz.clan.st...

Tell me what you think of it ! Even if it's for criticizes and councils.
Live In Peace

Nans

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
forgive me nans, but im confused as to what your goals are?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
forgive me nans, but im confused as to what your goals are?

Simply make a network of intelligence, counter-intelligence, anti-terrorism and analysis.

Something mike MORS (mors.org...), but non-governemental and international...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There is just one problem:

Rule number 2:

"2- International playerz stricly forbid to his members hate, rascism, fascism, political and/or religion extremism. If a member do so, IP network will consider him as an enemy of the peace and of the IP network."

You cant have any US members, cause when topic is terrorism they are bound to be: "hateful, rascist, fascist, political and/or religion extremist."

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
whats counter inteligence..????

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
There is just one problem:

Rule number 2:

"2- International playerz stricly forbid to his members hate, rascism, fascism, political and/or religion extremism. If a member do so, IP network will consider him as an enemy of the peace and of the IP network."

You cant have any US members, cause when topic is terrorism they are bound to be: "hateful, rascist, fascist, political and/or religion extremist."

Not every american, fortunatly...

Have ypou still heard about the Group "GLADIO". This network had been created after the WWII between french, italians, english, germans and americans... The members of GLADIO were volunteers who would try to counter the USSR threat in Europe and USA...

The GLADIO group had been dissolved in 1980's by his members.

The events of these last years seem to prove that there is really a "need" in the domain of collaboration, coordination and information transfert between Europe and USA, almost when it's about terrorism or intelligence !

You dont know that the 9/11 attacks could be countered if the French, German, English and US secret service had worked in common ?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
the kind of network wouldn`t work here nans.cos a lot of our member bring almost no barrier topic so is there
any place where we can feel curious to some of our friends just because of the Question or the discussion about the matter. to me better forget that.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i think the terrorists are working for the goverment in the long run anyway...

if anything we should make a peacfull anarchist group that demands certain things, maybe could do some demonstrations ect ect

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
GooD LucK...s/riff raff

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm a mutant and I often forget tha the "norms" cant have the same "vision" of these kind of jobs

And I must confess I was a little bit inspired by them...

dsispecialaccess.net...

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

top topics

join