It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be interested in doing trips to Government bases where you live?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Luck will not help me lol. I need people to help me.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Near where my dad lives, In reading (England), there is a facility where they make nuclear weapons (among other things in sure) . It's really strange. I have been there a number of times. The huge complex looks absoloutely dead, you cannot see one member of personel above ground. There about 50 cameras, huge gates, razor wire, barbed wire, and signs reading "no photographs, no sketching" There are armed turrets but it appears as if noone is manning them. The only sign of life is smoke rising from a number of large, metal funnels rising from the ground. There also strange ariels, unusual rising mounds in the ground and eerie a load of eerie buildings above ground . Local residents say that they here rumbling, like the sound of a train, and many think that there is an underground railway that links this facility to some of the nearby army bases (aldershot)

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
seekers.100megs6.com...

Great site with a whole bunch of bases just in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Are there any bases of secrecy in the seatle area or around? Only bases I know of are the big ones. Ft Lewis, Mc Chrod, Whibley island, ect

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Count me in . . . Any facilities in SoCal?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Are there any bases of secrecy in the seatle area or around? Only bases I know of are the big ones. Ft Lewis, Mc Chrod, Whibley island, ect

In response to your post. You might be interested to know that Mcchord has quite a facility. The construction to the facility was approx. 2 yrs ago. and was just outside the main gate. They had huge cranes lifting concrete pipe sections about 10 ft in diameter down into 2 steel fortified walled off areas. They let traffic by, but were very suspicious of looky loos. I stopped by, and asked the flagger what was up, they said ,.."its a sewer project"..riiiight!. You might also like to check up onskuttlebut regarding a certain tunnel that runs from Mcchord to an undisclosed develpment lab out in Spanaway area. Or just for giggles,. you might like to check up on a few missile silos out on the island just a few miles from Steilacoom. Or maybe even catch a glimpse of a certain FEMA building in in Renton area . Or just to verify or make you even curiouser,....go into Tacoma , down near the Nally Valley food area and look for the "HUGE " air ducts with razor wire around the site. It is just down the street from the Dept. of Licen. And if all this isnt enough to wet your appetite.,...well, write back and let me know what you have seen and maybe i can fill in a few dots. Good Luck and be safe , but watchfull. ( used to live in that area, and i watched everything i could)

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
oki but how would you get past psyonic weapons and defenceses

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
oki but how would you get past psyonic weapons and defenceses

I cant say if the sites i mentioned have any Psyonic defenses. I can say that i have visited all of the above sites. I only had one confrontation with the AF guards at McChord, and that was when i started taking a close look at the cement pipes that were stored on public land . ( the ones that they were lowering into the deep pits.) They thought that I should go with them on base for a little " conversation". I told them that maybe the press and the local paper might be interested in a look at the pipe they were using, and that maybe the local residents,get a look at the plans for this "sewer project"..I said this whille i had my finger on my cell phone. They decided not to press the issue and just warned me to mind my own business. The other sites are there to see, if any one wants to take the time to find them. Have been to them all, and even down in one of them during construction. Im sure there are defenses in place now.. but not during construction.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I live in central illinois. Myself and one friend are planning on trying to find the "concentration camp" near Indianapolis that has been rumored to contain gas chambers...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Have any people gone and checked out baes other than xaos? I was goning to go this weekend but i have to take my dog to the vet tomorrow and the base is about a hour and a half drive.

Heah, I've checked out many a base. I infiltrated the Man's network and got inside to see first hand.

That is to say, I joined the Army. Try it. After serving, you'll realize just how stupid "checking out" bases sounds. Go to a regular base and you'll have nothing to "check out" that you could get to.
Go to some of the sites I was stationed and ignore the signs that say "Deadly force authorized beyond this point" and you won't be seen pounding away on ATS again. And you would be dropped like a varmint looooong before you were able to see anything worthwhile.

You wanna do something? Go check out the stories of prison camps in California. That might be worth while.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I live in Canada.
Were not too big on secret bases.
Though Iv heard Rumors thier trying to mass clone a whole army of Jim Carreys.
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
WAIT! .... They are keeping tabs on us????????

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I was doing some work at this man's home a dozen or so years back.
The man who owned the home told me that people in his neighborhood use to get sick all the time, alot of his neighbors were out of their minds and strange convoys of covered trucks with armored vehicles. There was a base at the end of the road that banked on the Potomac river. I drove by the entrance one time and saw a guard station and barrels used to discharge firearms in to, high gates and razor wire. All that is pretty normal for a base I thought. Some said it was a presidential hunting ground and golf course. Only thing odd is that it was not on any map I checked out. The webpage says it was a Govt research site. Maybe thats why the people around the mans home were weird. Who knows, I never saw anything odd, but then again I didn't live there either.
www.recreation.gov...

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
1. You kids really need to listen to Thomas Crowne. But unlike Mr. Crowne,
I lack his faith in your common sense. So I know some of you may try no matter
what his advise.
2. Been there, done that, long story, long ago. We decided watching from outside
wasnt enough. So we "penetrated" the facility. Got caught. Enuf said.
3. If you still just have to go, then do it right. Most "facilities" have web sites
now open to the public, and they "advertise" public events. Base "Open House"
is a big one where you can take your cameras etc...
4. If you are lucky enough to know someone at a place you are interested in,
and you express a real interest in the military as a possible future, you can
get in on "family tours" of areas normally not open to you. These will not
be advertised to the public but they are common. Some places have areas
where you can have an official reason to be waved thru the gate. Example: At
WSMR (White Sands Missile Range) you drive up to the gate and tell the
guard you would like to visit the missile and space museum. During security
alerts this wont be possible. At Wright Patterson AFB, its the Aeronautical
museum, best display of aircraft next to the Smithsonian - Awesome!
5. You wont see any aliens or UFO's but it is fun and educational. When
you are sponsored on base, it sure beats trying to be the next Darwin Award Winner.
Is it neet? You bet. Last Feb. I watched the USAF break the World Land Speed
Record (Guiness Book under Railroads, of all things) and IT WAS OPEN TO
THE PUBLIC. Got photos too ! Few years back, had a chance to go on
Army sponsored tour of Trinity Site (1st Atom Bomb Blast). Pack lots
of lunch and lots to drink inna cooler cause it be HOT out there.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
i would be very interested anyday i live in ca!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I do not want people to go past the deadly force signs. All they have to do is stay behind the imaginary line and they are fine.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Who is from the UK? would anyone be up for doing a trip to e.g. Rudloe Manor (i know its been done before but it would be interesting to snoop around) or any another high sec base's in the UK...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You'd think there might be something interesting to observe around my area. We have Oak Ridge National Laboratory which is starting to house more and more of Lybia's nuclear weapons program materials along with their own atomic secrets. Also nearby is a USSPACECOM component, the 119th Air Control Squadron.
So far, unless you are really interested in seeing fences, antennas. and the occasional transport plane (or helicopter), it is pretty tedious stuff.
Maybe I just don't know what to look for or I'm looking in the wrong places.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey.

Dont know if im a bit late, but id be interested in this. I live in England, and dont really know of many places i could go to. Ive been looking more into Rudloe Manor, that seems quite interesting. I was talking to one of my friends today and i think i can persuade her to help me. If anyone has any useful info on Rudloe manor that would help could you please U2U me. thanx.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If you did go to a base make sure you got a gun with you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join