It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be interested in doing trips to Government bases where you live?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That article was very interesting, gets me thinking. Most of those places are probably legit....but also impossible to get to. Keep us updated....

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
hahahahaha...well said foxstriker!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I would rather go visit secret bases in the U.S since most of the sensitive material is there and at least if you check out Area 51 and stay there a night or two you might get to watch some strange lights flying around, or at least watch some exotic stealth planes fly around. If you want to see some ufo's in Australia Vic, go to the grampians and stay there for a few nights, on a current affair a couple of months back some guy i think he was the ranger, had filmed some ufos landing in the area and doing strange maneuvers, he says that they frequent the area often.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have a couple people who say they will do it but i still need more people to voulnteer. Please join!!

The supposed base in New York City could be true. It is the perfect place to hide one because people would never think to look there. For those who have seen the new Tomb Raider movie remember the secret lab in the mall. The door said under construction but it was really a secret lab. So that just shows how easy it would be to hide it.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Anybody live near chicago???

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah i live near Chicago in Hong Kong!

i wouldnt mind visiting military bases but i have nom dough for transportation

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ok for all of those people participating here is a list of things to do and bring!!

1. Bring digital videocamera or digital camera if you have one. If you dont have one or has a friend that will let you borrow theirs then that is great. If you just have a regular camera but have a way of getting the pictures online then that is great also.

2. Take pictures and or videos of any thing unusal or interesting. If you use a digital videocamera or digital camera take us much video and or pictures as possible. I am willing to spend the time looking through 4 hours of video from just one base. If you want to take that much video than i will look at it all.

3. Bring a small notepad and stuff to write with. Bring extra pens or pencials incase they break or something else happens to them. Also bring a watch if you have one so you can write down the time you see or hear things.

4. Write down any thing unusal, interesting, or something you think you should write down. Also write down the time please. Also try and write it as objectively as possible.

You dont have to write in a complete sentence but please do not write one word descriptions. (for example) If you saw a ufo here is what you could write down. (I saw a ufo that was bright orange. It was circular and had 3 bright lights on it.) you could also write down (saw bright orange ufo, was circular with 3 bright lights) PLEASE do not write down (ufo,orange,circle,lights)

5. If you have a GPS bring it so you can write down the exact location you see stuff. I know most people do not have GPS but some might.

Those who are going to the area around the bases tell me what you think about this list.

I would also like suggestions from ATS members that are not going to any area around secret bases.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Can the admins and mods working on the research forum please tell me if they should collect any more information.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Fort Mead NSA has a Child Care center accross the street, R&D center behind the main complex where they can make microchips, a golf course, Commisary, gas station and the main building that you see with the dark tinted windows.

They also have more Chinese and Russian spies that you can shake a stick at. Pretty pathetic.

Go during open house.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I want to have the information put in the research forum. I do not know any guidelines for the research forum so i dont know what needs to be collected. Can an admin please tell me what type of things you want collected.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Why don't you all join the military and find out first Hand

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Does any one else want to go investigate places????

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw
What do you expct to find from visiting a base? Youi cant think that they are dum enough to have top secret info accsesible to people who just decide to visit.

Perhaps they are piling dead aliens just in front of the trespass signs

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Does any one know of any bases in arizona?? I might go check one out.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Earlier today i was wondering if there are any government bases i can go check out in Arizona. I don't mean ones like Luke Air Force Base or other bases like it. I don't think the government would hide the "really secret stuff" in a well known base.

For example if there was a base like dulce in arizona i might go check it out. If any one knows of any that i can check out please tell me.

Now I am thinking it would be a great idea for ATS members across the world to go to any secretive government bases and check them out. Maybe if 5 ATS members live near each other they can go together. When i say go to the bases I mean the area around it. Once you get to the private property sign do not enter or you will be shot sign, you shouldnt go any further.

We can compile the pictures and interesting things we saw and then put them up on an ftp. If you want to participate in this u2u me.

Also if any one has a fast upload speed u2u me. I can make an ftp but my upload speed is only 30KB/s which is not very fast.

I would but theres a little thing like getting shot that is stopping me.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well, I looked under most of the the rocks I could find, and all I found was dirt and an old starburst wrapper. The only conspiracy related thing I could find was this months issue of UFO magazine, which was located in the shopette. I then proceeded to purchase the periodical and read it cover to cover. It actually was quite good, one of the better issues that I have read. There were several very intresting articles on time, and one by Stanley Friedman debunking Roswell critics, you should get it.

XAOS

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Have any people gone and checked out baes other than xaos? I was goning to go this weekend but i have to take my dog to the vet tomorrow and the base is about a hour and a half drive.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have not heard back from any one who said they were going to check out bases. They have not gone yet but i just want to check in and see if those people are still going.

I also would like more people to say yes to going to some bases ok!!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Someone please respond! Can this be moved to the research forum so it might actualy be researched? I will be lead scholar of this topic.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Someone please respond! Can this be moved to the research forum so it might actualy be researched? I will be lead scholar of this topic.

~Good luck there buddy.

Regards
Jeff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join