It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be or not to be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone, Im sorry i have to make this but it needs to be done. I discovered this forum about a month ago and i was pleased to register on a forum where freemasons actually hang out. A lot of subjects here interest me directly, conspiracy stuff, secrets societies, etc...

I am myself a mason from the memphis-misraîm rite, my lodge is in montréal, canada, and i am now a master, or 3° degree. ( pages.videotron.ca... )

However, some stuck up conservative masons on this forum dont seem to appreciate my presence here, and seem to have a lot of fun barking around that i am not a freemason because i dont abide by their rules and i receive teachings that are different from them.

Sebatwerk is one right now, he claim im not a mason because i post stuff NO OTHER MASON (like him) WOULD DO. well thats too bad, And he also back his claim on the fact the he send me a U2U with those little puzzle questions that masons like to ask each others. He asked me ''ARE YOU A TRAVELING MAN?'' , now anyone that watched the excellent movie ''the man who would be king'' starring Sir Connery knows that the answer must be something along the lines of ''YES YES IM A TRAVELLING MAN, IM FROM THE EAST, FROM AN HONORABLE LODGE OF SAINT - JOHN'' or something like that, which i did.

Anyhow, the point of this thread is to tell people that I came here to meet people and have nice long conversations and information exchanges on subjects we like. Masonry, the occult, spiritual exercises and practices, conspiracy stuff, etc. I will NOT tolerate to have a retard like sebatwerk getting all excited everytime i post something about a masonry-related subject or another. I wish to have the same amount of credibility than anyone else.

So sebatwerk, leave me alone and stay in your backyard. Else thats is considered harrasment and ill report you for being annoying.

edit : so at the same time if anyone want to discuss the subject from another perpective than the one the most of the masons on this forum have, feel free to ask questions. The only thing im not allowed to share are the means of recognition like the handshake, dont bother asking about those.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I hope you realize that you just violated TWO rules in the Terms of Service. First, by calling me a "retard", and second by revealing the content of what was said via u2u on a public forum. I hope the mods have a field day with you.

I have no problem with your presence here. I DO have a problem with you saying false things about Freemasonry, and then trying to add legitimacy to them by stating that you are a Freemason. And I am not the only Freemason on this thread to have told you so.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You will receive respect, where respect is due. You have no credibility, as you have not shown any. Again, you are treading farily harshly on your obligations are you not?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiggy
Again, you are treading farily harshly on your obligations are you not?

Since we have different jurisdiction, i am not threading on any of my obligations. Maybe by your rules i am, but that doesnt concern me.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Simple respect = heeding the rules of the message board upon which you're setting your opinions.

Seb's actually helped me a great deal in understanding certain things relating to Freemasonry ; I'd love for you to join that helpfulness, moonchild, and look forward to seeing you contribute positively.

But frankly, sharing the fact that you aren't concerned about the rules here might suggest you'd be happier elsewhere online?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
I am myself a mason from the memphis-misraîm rite, my lodge is in montréal, canada, and i am now a master, or 3° degree.

However, some stuck up conservative masons on this forum dont seem to appreciate my presence here, and seem to have a lot of fun barking around that i am not a freemason because i dont abide by their rules and i receive teachings that are different from them.

(snip)

Anyhow, the point of this thread is to tell people that I came here to meet people and have nice long conversations and information exchanges on subjects we like. Masonry, the occult, spiritual exercises and practices, conspiracy stuff, etc.

If this was your aim, you sorely missed the mark. You presented nothing of "educational value" worthy of discussion, at least not anything I could glean. You could have used this as an opportunity to elaborate more on the legitimacy of Memphis rites, since there is the issue of recognition, etc. This would have been a fabulous place to make your case.

However, the following seemed to be the real point of your post:

Sebatwerk is one right now, he claim im not a mason because i post stuff NO OTHER MASON (like him) WOULD DO. well thats too bad, And he also back his claim on the fact the he send me a U2U with those little puzzle questions that masons like to ask each others.

(snip)

I will NOT tolerate to have a retard like sebatwerk getting all excited everytime i post something about a masonry-related subject or another. I wish to have the same amount of credibility than anyone else.

So sebatwerk, leave me alone and stay in your backyard. Else thats is considered harrasment and ill report you for being annoying.

Anyone with two brain cells can figure out the true reason for this thread. Less mud-slinging, more educating... that is, if you really have something to contribute. I tend to be quite objective but I have yet to see anything that demonstrates your supposed "benevolent intention" with these threads.

Credibility? Sir, you just shot yourself in the foot with your own weapon.

Capiche?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
lawlz

if someone u2us me its fair game for posting imo

you have been warned

/popcorn

new topics

top topics

join