It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basic Outline of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The New World Order is as this:

A one world government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditory oligarchists who self-select from amongst their numbers in the form of a feudal system as in the Middle Ages.

In the one world unity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, there will be diseases, wars, famines, until about 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and servants.

All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a one world government police force and a one world unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist.

The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subserviant to the one world government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them.

Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited.

The following are those particular associations, et cetera, which will bring in and maintain the New World Order (aka one world government):

Knights of the Garter ---> Committee of 300:

British East India Company, Dutch East India Company (both control China opium trade)

United Nations (and its subsidiaries), United States National Reconnaissance Office (most secret intelligence), PERMINDEX

Ml6 (British intelligence), Anti-Defamation League, Bilderberg (offshoot: International Institute for Strategic Studies since 1957, media control)

Committee of 300 ---> Roundtable:

Rhodes Scholars (Oxford)

Royal Institute for International Affairs, Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies, Canadian Institute for International Affairs, Union of Concerned Scientists

Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Dutchy Foundation (bankers)

Tavistock (1921) (offshoot of Royal Institute for International Affairs):

Inter-Press Service (1963), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, National Training Laboraties, Wharton School of Economics (University of Pennsylvania), Hudson Institute, Brookings Institute, Institute for Social Research, Princeton Institute for Advanced Studies (social psychiatry), Harvard Psychiatric Clinic, Stanford Research Institute

Henry Kissinger (offshoot of Tavistock):

The Star Group includes insurance, banking, real estate, entertainment, high tech (cybernetics, communications, etc)

RAND (Club of Rome) (also offshoot of Tavistock):

Central Intelligence Agency, MK-ULTRA (Univeristy of Rochester plus 85 other universities), Association for Human Psychology (1957)

The above-mentioned controls the New World Order (Commonwealth of Nations).

Their reach far outweighs their media propaganda. My advice is, do research on each and every one of the entities I listed, you will be amazed. It reaches everywhere.

Thanks for your time, Edward

[edit on 8/7/2005 by 39 drops of solder]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Weapons can not be banned, this will send militia's in an uproar and will rebel enmass, it will be guerillia warfare between the US people and the Armed forces, the people will win in this case so this is not plausible, besides, ANYTHING can be used as weapon in the right way, firearms can be manufactured with household items.

People will not agree to a class system, there will be a massive rebellian, they can NOT assume a Nazi-ish control, it won't happen, people wont let it come that far, not even the Rich and Famous would agree to enslavement of the people and going back to the middle ages.

NWO is an attempt to unite humanity utilizing the UN, it's a step towards globalization of the planet, one government, one constitution (already happening in the EU, one constitution, the Dutch and French voted against it), one Military etc.

We already are slaves of some sort, enslaved by money and work, supported by the welfare systems if no suitable work can be found, unfortunatly, they will still try to force people to work on their own, in the Netherlands, people will be send to lesser jobs people rather not do, so a sort of slavery is already here, in America is the lesser jobs like McDonalds, Wal-Mart and other minimum wage jobs.

So what you are saying is in fact already happening in some extend, but not in the extremes, not so overt as you have stated, it will never happen like that, it would be declaring war on ALL the citizens of the world besides the true corrupt ones.

This will create a GLOBAL WAR AGAINST this movement, it would be in every sense of the word, SUICIDE for the ones in power.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I come on this site almost everyday and read these posts. I listen to the radio here in chicago and they have Alex Jones on like once a week. Everytime I read or hear something of this nature is always "ITS ALMOST HERE NOW, WATCH OUT, HERE IT COMES..!! BE AFRAID!" My question is, if and I mean if something like this is to come to pass, why don't the powers that be just do it already? I mean, if ultimate control is their goal or whatever, why don't they just take it and be done with it, who cares about the laws already in place, if they are the ones that are going to be making the laws to come.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cylent773
I come on this site almost everyday and read these posts. I listen to the radio here in chicago and they have Alex Jones on like once a week. Everytime I read or hear something of this nature is always "ITS ALMOST HERE NOW, WATCH OUT, HERE IT COMES..!! BE AFRAID!" My question is, if and I mean if something like this is to come to pass, why don't the powers that be just do it already? I mean, if ultimate control is their goal or whatever, why don't they just take it and be done with it, who cares about the laws already in place, if they are the ones that are going to be making the laws to come.

They are actually doing what you are saying. The globalists are running out of time many people are waking up to their lies. The government's official story on 9/11 and 7/7 has so many flaws it's stupid not to question them. Globalists are so desparate right now they are seriously planning another attack for their 1 world government.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
True, some of the situations have come true, and others are in development.

True, but, via gradualism, this is the only way for the NWO or the outline will come into play without a sudden rebellion.

& True, because of the Americans dying left and right in Iraq, NWO is running out of steam, therefore, they are in the process of creating a war, possibly with Iran.

Thanks for the replies, excellent comments.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't know about most poeple, but I will start a large gun collection in the US and Probably start a milita incase the NWO strikes.

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have them.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Heh, a couple weeks ago someone broke into my apartment and stole my laptop, my ipod, 2 handguns and a shotgun, all were legal and registered. Ive already replaced one of the handguns and have a Colt M4 on the way, so if something does happen, ill be ready. Maybe I should just move... lol

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Thank you for your thread I am impressed to find people who actually do not believe everything they see and everything they read. People who go and search for facts and are amazed at what they find. All that we find as strange as what it is tells a story that we are in fact not in charge of our own lives and that we are only here to serve the purpose that those in power lay out for us to serve.

Up until now the only thing that people have done is wait for something to happen and then solve the mystery on how it happened. No one has yet sat back looked at everything and tried to figure out what is next and tried to stop it. We all know what they are capable of we have the facts, everything they do is predictable. During the 70 when Eastern European terrorist groups were shooting American hostages on aeroplanes those terrorist groups had already been infiltrated by the CIA, if al qiada actually exists it is probably called al CIA. The game plan is repeated over and over again. Same plan just different players. We have a weapon we test it to see if it works, most of the time it is tested in some far off strange place where who cares if people die from some strange disease or some weird kind of bomb just as long as it isn't here by me. The only time people take their blinkers off is when the threat comes home. The threat is WW111 and every one is scared. My guess is if there is no threat this webb site will probably close down because no one will be interested in what comes next.
So what comes next? How do we prevent the next game move from happening.
I see the USA trying to shepherd Asia into a war, that up until the end of 2004 everyone believe it or not was very keen to have. Settle of old scores getting even with the past, all that stupidity. The tide has changed suddenly, leaders from small countries are running to China for visits. New packs and new alliences are being formed. The USA delegate for nuclear talks is saying" they are supposed to be your enemies why are you all of a sudden all big friends". Why has Japan suddenly asked for forgiveness for war crimes. Why is it that 60 years of hatred suddenly all gone. 2005 is not the Buhdist year for frienship. Maybe everyone is just picking sides for WW 3.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If one listens real close, Dick Cheney and George W. Bush et al always say, we must go forward with the mission. What is the mission? To liberate Iraq? Iran? Afghanistan? North Korea? Absolutely not.

First, the Bolsheviks were taking over. Next the Communists and Nationalists were taking over. Now it's the terrorists which are taking over. Yet both sides are on the same side. It's the good 'ol Hegelian Dialectic with one goal: new world order under the auspices of the United Nations.

One power playing off the other power yet with both powers aspiring to one goal in mind: NWO. It's the perfect game, the perfect fit and (of course), the perfect nightmare for those who are not playing the game but only being enslaved by it.

There is no reason for links, no reason for quotes, no reason for cross-references...if one looks at world history since about the 1890's (Britain and Africa onward), one sees a very interesting yet plain picture. It does not take a genius to figure it out. It only takes two things, understanding and acceptance. Most understand, few accept this reality unfolding day in and day out.

I understand it, and I accept it. The next step is, what should and must be done about it. This web site is one good step into the direction of dismantling this enormous reality entitled: NWO. This site helps. An open forum, that as long as there are no hoaxes or trouble-making, that permits all ideas, in no matter what shape or form, with one distinct goal in mind: the truth. To get at the heart of the world around us.

To be or not to be enslaved, is the question...understanding and accepting, this is the answer. And with this knowledge, where do we go from here? This web site helps...anymore solutions?

Thanks for your time, Edward

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
LOL! I love it! You mean there are people out there who haven't been so dumbed down by the American Illuminati-controlled education and can still have independent thoughts! Excellent!

Kissinger basically said that what is necessary is an event which will cause the people to welcome the end of individual freedom assist in bringing about total control.

You are right on the money, 39DOS; it is the Helegian way to conquor us by creating both sides, having us pull for our "side" and in the process, their agenda is advanced.

Remember the Soviet Empire? It was the West that created the Soviet's ability to be the enemy by providing funding and technology. Remember I mentioned Kissinger? Let me bring him back up. In the early 70's who do you think ok'd the export of Centalign B machines to the Soviets? You guessed it! What was their function? To give their MIRV ICBM's extreme accuracy. That's right, Kissinger helped the Soviets gain the ability to kill Americans more efficiently!

It didn't take long for another "arch-enemy" to appear on the radar, and it is easier to believe that this is manufactured than not.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I hadn't heard that we funded the Soviets, however, that does cause quite a hilarious contradiction from what I do know.

We did fund the mujihadeen (sp) in the 80's, and basically created al Qaeda, to defeat the red army -- which according to you we funded.

So, by that point... we funded the soviets, which became our enemies. We then funded al Qaeda to defeat the soviets, which, coincidently, also became our enemies.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well, we (actually, the elite members of "society") were aiding the Soviets, and I don't mean simply before they were our enemy.

The Best Enemy Money Can Buy, by Antony Sutton.

Read it if you want to know about it in depth. Have a tub of Tums handy, though.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Excellent thread and excellent posts. I believe the quote you were referring to is the following:

“Today, Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow, they will be grateful. This is especially true, if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond – whether real or promulgated – that threatened our very existence. It is then that all the peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing that every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished with the guarantee of their well-being, granted to them by their world government.”

— Henry Kissinger, at the Bilderberg Conference in Evians, France, 1991

It took me 3 1/2 years after 9/11 to find out that the official story can be thrown in the sci-fi genre at your Barnes and Noble or under FICTION. I believe we are reaching a point that history will mark as the line in the sand for everyone alive today.

"You are either evil or your good. You are either with us or you are with the terrorists." Supreme-Court appointed President Bush

The problem for many people is to accept the existence of a conspiracy of such magnitude that has its tentacles firmly entrenched in every aspect of public and private works. So what you have is a built-in defense mechanism installed into the average individual (thanks to Mainstream Media, social trends, etc) that automatically rejects any possible arrangement whereby things are not what they seem or in fact the people are enslaved and don't even know it.

Unfortunately, a few million or so of us have indeed slipped past the Dan Rathers, Peter Jennings, Warren Commissions, MTV's, Oliver North's, Gulf of Tonkin and Pearl Harbor's of the world. We, the fortunate few who have sight in the darkness have understood thanks to countless contributions by hero's you may have never heard of and other people who have let enough of the truth slip out to offer an alternative history of the world. This war on terrorism is a war on dissent. Those who understand the reality of this horror will be the first groups rounded up and silenced after the Arabs are firmly under the black boot of the New World Order.

Napolean, Hitler, Stalin, they failed because their dream was to rule the entire world.

The New World Order will fail because their dream is to rule the entire world.

The only difference is that they (the NWO) have no face, no nationality, no visible flags or land or even standing army. They are, to paraphrase our glorious heroic champion of freedom GWB's comments about our terrorist foes (Orwellian Doublethink at work); "Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists and every government that supports them".

That is the description of terrorism, terrorists, the organizations who harbor and fund them, and the governments who support their actions. That is also the description of the NWO cabal that is quickening its step towards a global fascist state.

The problem is identifying this global conspiracy to destroy all national sovereignty. This is where talk of Masons, Illuminati, CFR, Trilateral Commissions, Bilderbergers, World Bank, IMF, United Nations, Committee of 300, Satan, Lucifer all have their roots in. This is where many people are lost to the awakening.

Remember, the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didnt exist and that is precisely what the NWO has managed to do because no matter how good the theory or the facts presented may be, if you expose hidden agendas of Masons, well thats one small piece. You expose the CFR that becomes another piece to the puzzle. The problem you begin to encounter is when you are putting these various pieces together, you see a much, much bigger picture of the conspiracy than you even realized existed. This is the problem facing many those who even have an understanding of the workings of the world.

So what is there to do once an individual realizes his feet are much closer to the fire than he originally envisioned?

If any of this is valid at all, then we must move from analyzing events to foiling future plots to further the globalist agenda. I point towards the Nuclear Terror Drill, Response 05 which has been given an excellent amount of unwanted internet and media scruitiny to document the event enough so that it cannot be used as a cover for a true attack. This is one positive step taken by those who truly wish to impact the future course of the world. The next would be to engage the body politic head-on. It is time for a new political party to emerge within the United States.

I focus on the United States because the U.S. is the undisputed global hegemon of the world and I live here. If real change is going to occur to make the world a safer and better place, then there must be victory against the globalists and striking at the heart of their headquarters in terms of economic and military strength. A United States, free from international debt to banksters and under clear progressive leadership that seeks to do the will of the people and not of special interests would be a near-death blow to the globalists. It would setback their plans and possibily expose the conspiracy itself.

Both sides, Democrats and Republicans have become willing cogs of this machine aparatus that has global fascism as its ultimate goal. I need not prove this fact to those here in this thread or those who agree with me. But for those who may not be so inclined to believe this lie, then I direct your attention to the last two presidential elections. If you cannot figure out that both were rigged by the same puppetmasters then you may resume watching reality television and your favorite sports team and spend your life in pursuit of invisible confidence and power (money, sex, breads and circuses).

The fradulence of the past two elections should sound alarm bells in the minds of those who understand democracy and freedom. But if the elections do not prove that something was amiss in the land of the free, then perhaps the subsequent events of terrorism, homeland security, Patriot Act I and II, Victory Act, Afghanistan, Iraq, Axis of Evil and the imminent threat of WMD's that followed should justify the former in order that the latter be possible. Surely, if 9/11 did not happen then all those things I mentioned would not be possible.

I understand the length is reaching "overkill" but learned individuals can spend countless pages and posts discussing this topic or a sub-topic and you would have a 6 hour discussion for each. But let's take a look at the foreseeable future.

I offer my assessment of the future. From the period 2005(Fall)/2006- 2013 (I will not incorporate any Mayan or religious prophecies or predictions, sorry 2012'ers).

2005-2006
- Continued rollback of civil liberties possibly quickened by another 9/11 style or worse terror attack on U.S. soil or interests of importance whether they be economic, military or symbolic of American power.

- Continued aggressive expansion of American imperialistic policies in order to secure scarce resources that are vital to the interests i.e. survival of the current American way of life.

March 2006- 2007

- Possible National Emergency caused by either a devasting WMD attack domestically by terrorists (globalists) or economic meltdown or both. Leadership calls for military intervention to assist in recovery.
-Martial Law may or may not be declared nationally but certainly locally in areas affected.
- Increased crackdown of those who are not part of the agenda. Specifically, targets open to full attack include liberals, communists, all middle-eastern peoples, any and all who openly oppose the current leadership. '

Sometime between 2006-2008:
-Mass Exodus of those who understand that the U.S. has now reached a no-turning-back point in its policy.
-Military Draft will occur and may very well be the trigger for the no-turning-back point.

2007-2008: Pick a country, any country: If Iran is still "un-Western" i.e. un-NWO, tactical nuclear destruction of Tehran and all Iranian military capabilities. Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, all the 'Stans, the Baltics, and any small third world nation that does not fully comply with the global agenda.

2008: National ID Card/Real ID
- Persistent economic hardship coupled with never-ending PNAC wars for full spectrum dominance weaken national moral. Domestic terrorist attacks expand to include white suburban Americans with various different ethnicies in order to provide justification for the encampment of millions of Americans who will not agree with the current direction.
- Defacto WWIII has now been raging since 9/11/01.
- Homeland Security is now the SS/Gestapo reincarnated and almost all those who oppose the agenda have or are being dealt with.
- Economic disintegration allows the federal government to expand dramatically to absorb the unemployed into new federal jobs and roles to protect the Homeland and government.

2008-2010
- If we are not in full or limited thermo-nuclear war, everyone should be on their knees praying to whoever it is you pray to and thanking the powers that be for allowing us to still be here, however....
- China, takes a cue from the U.S. and reabsorbs Taiwan and pursues its own imperialistic interests.
- European Union has been consolidated. Kissinger may now call Europe using one phone number.
- American elections are either complete farce (two more bonesmen run) or eliminated because of national threats or emergencies that may be going on.

2010-2013
- The final struggle between the North/South, 1st World/3rd World, the Rich/the Poor, Fascism/Freedom, Security/Liberty, ALL THINGS SHALL BE JUDGED.
-In essence, we, as a species are about to put ourselves on the endangered species list.
-Somewhere God, Aliens, Big Foot or something must be thinking "Why did I give these monkeys the ability to discover the secrets of the Atom?"

Fin.

OR IS IT?

top topics

join