It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did US get "blueprint" for Saddam's bunkers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I know in the 90's the US tried to destroy saddam Hussein's bunkers but failed. So the US built an exact replica of his bunkers to test new bombs on. I dont know how they knew what the design of his bunkers were. Also isnt it expensive to build the bunkers?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Saddams bunkers were built by a German design group, who were more than willing to talk to the CIA for the plans...

Yes building bunkers is expensive.. but hey, where do you think some of that black budget money goes?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I dont want my tax money being used to build bunkers to test weapons on. I wish there was a way for the american public to vote on which "black projects" would get funding and which wouldnt. Of course they wouldnt be secret if the public voted on them.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I dont want my tax money being used to build bunkers to test weapons on. I wish there was a way for the american public to vote on which "black projects" would get funding and which wouldnt. Of course they wouldnt be secret if the public voted on them.

I know what you mean!! But like you said that is why Black Budget Monies are Black in the first place, so we can't have an say in what's going on. I was just reading another thread about Mr. Wheather(sp?) and the money that has gone into the underground bases. They say they are like whole cities and there are multiple bases like these costing Trillions. Freakin' TRILLIONS of Black budget money. It's really upsetting to say the least....The whole government and it's budget spending is so retarded from begining to end anyway, both public and hidden.

Along the lines of Saddams bunkers and blueprints, I would guess that they were funded by black budget money and the plans would be easy to get if you knew who to ask and included appropriate compensation. It would seem very possible that heads of all governments work with each other as well as against each other all at the same time and what the public sees is all just one B.S. side of a two (or more) sided issue.

top topics

join