It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Controlled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This thread is in reference to a thread entitled: ATS a conspiracy!?!?

The CIA has keyloggers, can send you a nice little email that says, $$$$ or can pick out someone you know at random, attach a trojan to their email when he/she sends you an email from work to you (at home). You open the email, wha-la, CIA now has access to your email. And believe me-you, there is no anti-virus software to circumvent the CIA's powerful devices.

CIA can enter your home, under the USA Patriot Act, via the guilt by association clause, search your home and not tell you until months later.

CIA (and the FBI, both work hand in hand) can bug your home phone or work phone with any cause if they think you are a threat to some threat that is about to happen, simply, guilt by association (for instance, I talk to some Muslim online about, what is Islam? I am setting myself up for the guilt by association clause).

It's old Russia guys, don't you see? The same entity we took down in 1986 or so, is the same entity we have become.

First were the Bolsheviks, then the Nationalists, then the Communists, now the Terrorists...next, there may be the Dissidents (this category, we at ATS fall into). All it is is groupings of people so it is easier to control.

America is controlled, not for our benefit, but for the select few that run this world. And like the point was made in the other thread, this web site could be closed down...but it won't, why? Because it gives the CIA/FBI access to how we thnk, how we strategize, how we are as persons in our own right, how much time we spend on earth than off the computer, where we are at while online...they control us even when we are on ATS.

Americans are controlled whether we believe it or not. So choose your words carefully, don't give away all your precious secrets, or else, some agent will get it into their head that you may be a Terrorist and arrest you for thinking. As you know, thinking is outlawed these days according to the "KGB"/CIA/FBI. Of course, unless you pay a license fee and rent an area, and have a march under the watchful eye of the FBI/CIA.

It's so nice to be an American these days. I am sooooooooo happy to be an American these days it makes me sad.

[edit on 8/7/2005 by 39 drops of solder]

[edit on 8/7/2005 by 39 drops of solder]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well, that is just bloody wonderful. How long until these things becomes more public?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There is always a fine line, that will get crossed on ocassions when it comes to protecting the country...what we must make sure of, is that the line is crossed back again, when the need is no longer there.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hopefully the people in power don't get too comfortable in paradise...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The higher up they are, the harder they fall.
No association can exist forever.

Anyways, yes, that does suck, but I make sure not to say anything online, that could get me in trouble, in fact I have reported a few websites of illegal content, so I dont mind as much.

new topics

top topics

join