Well, if you do not wish to offend the grammar m
nkeys any further then I
suggest all follow the simple rules..
1. Join clauses good, like a conjunction should.
2. When dangling, don't use participles.
3. Don't use commas, that aren't necessary.
4. Be carefully to use adjectives and adverbs correct.
5. Don't write a run-on sentence you've got to punctuate it.
6. About sentence fragments.
7. Don't use no double negatives.
8. In letters compositions reports and things like that we use commas
9. Each pronoun agrees with their antecedent.
10. Just between you and I, case is important.
11. Don't abbrev.
12. Its important to use apostrophe's right.
13. It's better not to unnecessarily split an infinitive.
14. A writer mustn't shift your point of view.
15. Never leave a transitive verb just lay there without an object.
16. Only Proper Nouns should be capitalized. also a sentence should.
17. Avoid cliches like the plague.
18. begin with a capital and end with a period
19. Use hyphens in compound-words, not just in any two-word phrase.
20. Verbs has to agree with their subjects.
21. to keep a string of items apart.
22. Watch out for irregular verbs which have creeped into our language.
23. Check to see if you any words out.
24. Avoid unnecessary redundancy.