It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists complain about lack of leaderiship in their cell in mosul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
BAGHDAD, Iraq — A letter allegedly written by an insurgent to the head of Al Qaeda in Iraq (search) complained of the lack of leadership in the northern terrorist cell in Mosul, according to excerpts provided by the U.S. military Saturday.

Get full article here: www.foxnews.com...

i wonder how we got ahold of this letter? could this have been put in the news to make us feel like the war on terror is progressing?

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"i wonder how we got ahold of this letter? could this have been put in the news to make us feel like the war on terror is progressing?"

Judging from the source (foxnews.com) and I would say your hunch is right.

Mind you as it came from Fox News there's a good chance there's no truth in it at all, especially in this case. Personally with the resistance detonating more bombs now than at any time since BEFORE the invasion, and with the allies talking of cutting back on our forces, and with even Jackstraw admitting that British troops are part of the problem in Iraq (Evening Standard 020805 page 2 morning edition only) I would say there is no shortage of leadership (especially after Fullgah). "Let's kill the invaders?" is all it should take.

But Great Post! Great because its a great example of the lying-deceiving media which so many fools trust for "fair and balanced news". I "doubt" Fox is alone on this issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
as it says in the article that the U.S. troops raided a home and detain six suspects. its just like we manage to get labtops, letters, videotapes from enemy cells in Iraq or Afghanistan. its a wonder why they complaining after fewer attacks, since its been quieter in Mosul since then.

new topics

join