It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Himuro mansion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Fatal Frame is a jap. horror game based on factss from the himuro mansion.
I had went to japan a week ago. and went near the choko woods and the mansion, people said it was not right to be there, me and my friend were seeing people pray in white clothes, i had brought a gun just incase as well. from what ive seen this himuro mansion is real. i notice signs there then later gone. ive seen people washing cloths in white. never saw there faces and they never stoped. me and my friend were alone for 7 hours observing the site.. it was like a machine people bever stoped, i was scared and couldnt stop seeing it was awful. then we heard crying. it felt like hell. then my friend cried. then we cried. we were paralized crying.
the only thing i thought for some reason was killing my self with the gun. then my friend faced away from me never showed his face for 6 min. then we hered wispering he looked pale like he was rotting. then we broke free we felt our blood rush agian. we ran and left our supplies. i shot my gun 6 times the diretion we were running from. then the crying was dimming smoother farther then gone. we went back to the old streets of the choko village. people looked at us like warriors, heros. i was confused no one made a sound. then we walked back without thinking to the car. Then he told me exacly the same thing i saw, he said i didnt show my face and was rotting. and he shot the gun. demons are real no joke. im now never sleep without the tv off. or light off. for the next 10 days. but somthing is pulling me back. anyone has a way to get rid of this feeling.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well, first off, I feel I need to point out "Jap" is a bad way to refer to Japanese peoples or products produced by them, it is like calling black people N*ger.

As for a solution to your problem of feeling pulled back, the advice I have to give you is to go into your mind and think to yourself, I dont need to go back there, nothing should be able to make me feel like this, try and think of the force as a physical thing, than imagine destroying it.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Go back to the same place. Face the fear thats bringing you back.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
moved from ancient and lost civilisations, as it didn't really fit the forum. I almost moved this thread into the Folk Tales & Urban Legends forum, as after looking for information on the Himuro mansion, a folk tale is what it seems to be according to several sites I found

www.cameraslens.com...
www.geocities.com...
however, wherever the loction actually was, it's what you and your friend believed you experienced there that is the main topic of discussion , hence the move to paranormal.
I am interested to know though, why you believed that you were visiting the actual mansion that is portrayed in the game.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You are lying. You could not travel to Japan with a fire arm because fire arms are illegal in Japan. And unless you are friends with anyone in any illegal organizations, there would be no way you could purchase a gun. They only way to own a "gun" is to be part of a hunting club. And you can only own shotguns/rifles. Which would be hard to fire while running forward. But I commend you on trying to do your homework with place names. Next time check your spelling. And your grammar. My guess is that you are about 12 years old with a very vivid imagination. I know Im about 2 years late, but I couldnt help responding to this sad, no, pathetic story.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
is it possible that this thread is viral advertising?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaf2001
is it possible that this thread is viral advertising?

For what exactly?

The thread is almost 2 years old, so it would'nt be for anything coming out now or in
the near future.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
it could have been at the time it came out though

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Fatal Frame 2 (or Project Zero 2) came out about two years ago, so maybe someone spamming for that. Either way, I very much doubt what this person was saying was true, and even if it was it's a bit late to be giving advice now. Nuff said

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I actually live in Okinawa, on a base with a supposed haunted gate. If you've heard about it, the gate is closed and none of the JS will work there. I've still got to check it out though.

As far as this mansion, I've got friends that are stationed up on mainland Japan and they've told me about it, I'm quite curious to see what all the hub bub is about. I think I'll be taking a trip up there soon.

In fact, I'll test out the "Gate 3 Ghost" on the base and post any updates on it. And if I get my chance to fly up to mainland, I'll try to find the mansion and see what I can see.

And while I'm on it, you might also know about a barracks with a room that is haunted, well, sadly, that barracks doesn't exist, nor has it ever.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OtsuboDaikai

Thats where your mistaken.......it is very possible to get your hands on a fire arm in Japan, not like its going to give you an edge on the supernatural though. I may be late, but if anybody has any information on the Himuro Mansion, please send me an e-mail: [email protected]

I am currently researching about its colorful history and the events and sightings that have happened there.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Oh please, what a joke. No one is even sure if such a mansion exists, and its location is unknown (and it's probably an alias, a name unrelated to the mansion). You're obviously lying.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1611av

i saw the mansion once on a news clip on the computer.From what i see i would like to go there but most likely i probably wouldnt come back.That mansions claimed alot of lives.I hopw I wont be added to the list.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
so wat r u're sayin is rigth or not coz i'm a very big fan of researching hunted house, fatal frame 3 is a very scary game and i think u know it every body talk about it but if u reseach it closely u will find out that it is real and not a lie
if u go to this site(www.geocities.com...) and read wat is written u will find out that it's real im not joking this is not a topic that we can make fun of it's serious maybe u will find something interesting ,and u will see photos of that manion in the fatal frame game if u have the game and if u go to the wibe i gave u ,u will see a real photograph of a hallway of the Mansion; it is a very memorable hallway in the game,then u'll know if it real or not or if u told a lie then u will be waisting ur time coz u will be a total idiot.bye and have a great time of researching it out

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1611av

the only advise i can give you is to go to church and pray for forgiveness and just make God a part of your life dats about it.... as long as you believe in God and you make Him a part of your everyday life then you have nothing to worry about....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1611av

megan from alaska:when a friend was playing the game fatal frame (i watched) it terrifyd me ........ one night i woke up saw this white blurr in my bed room door way at first i thought it was nothing(because it was dark) and fell to mid sleep then heard a baby cry i trie to open my eyes but coudnt then i saw static and heard wispers and a heart beat. after that i had heard voices no one could hear ( i knew i wasnt crazy) then a week after i layed on my bed (still day) look at my wall with hair over my face and saw a chenease girl laying on my bed with my i jumped up and she wasnt there then another night i was watching tv and looked at the widow reflection and saw a shadow i looked behide me and it wasnt there! it kept geting wose as if it followed me every were it terrified me id get no sleep it would yell at me but i couldnt under stand it. it would shake my bed and one day the door to my attic was open so i figure id shut it and when i did i hear a scream that made me jump.i tried to get away from it so i moved to another city. but my troubles werent solve i felt like i was being watched 24/7 and when i coudnt go to sleep i watch my dream catcher and i moved there were no widows opened it pissed me off what ever it was till one day is sworn it to leave me alone i said "what ever you are leave me alone i am no longer afraid of you any more go to hell!!!!!!!" and i left me alone this happen for a year (until i wasnt scared of it any more)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i would just go back to the mansion and face your fear... or i would just get worse you know i would just go some were freakier yup yup >.< =3

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I used to be stationed at Kadena AB, Okinawa from summer of '04 to summer of '07 and I know the haunted mansion you're talking about! It's known as the Haunted Hotel. Supposedly, in the late 70's early 80's a man spent a lot of money to have this hotel be built into this hill which also has a shrine at the top but both are surrounded with thick woods. The story goes; a few construction workers ended up dying for various reasons while on the job. That caused the rest of the workers to believe the place had a curse and they refused to work but the owner persuaded them to continue. After another death, they stopped coming to work. By this time the hotel was nearly complete. The owner couldn't find any other company to finish the work after spending all this money! He snapped and went completely nuts! They say he was admitted into a mental hospital. The way this hotel was built was into the hill and woods and was actually three stories; one underground and connects with the two stories above from under the dirt road that's in between. On Halloween night of 2005 my friends and I slipped through the barbed wire fence because the gate to it was closed by this time naturally. We just wanted to see what, if anything, would happen there. I won't go into more detail unless anyone's interested.
Anyway, I have the first three Fatal Frame video games and they're some of the only survival-horror genre games that truly make me jump! They really do scare anyone that I've seen play them. In 2006 I took a week and a half long vacation to mainland Japan for a special one-time tour in and around Tokyo after serving in the Middle-East for some time and it was awesome! I'm quite interested in the story behind the first FF game. Maybe in the near future I could persuade one of my friends to go with me to check out this Himuro Mansion. I'm into paranormal things like this. I sometimes do a little ghost hunting whenever my friends are brave enough to go with me. For safety reasons, one should never go alone. The only equipment I have though is digital and film cameras and a digital voice recorder. For about ten years now I've been using Ouija Boards too! I've gotten a lot of interesting results.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join